Merry Christmas, everyone!!
    sigpic

Comment

Merry, Merry Christmas!
      sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas, Bay!

Comment

Merry Christmas everybody!!! I would bring Christmas gifts but it seems Santa tought I was naughty this year so he didnt give me my Major to share
          sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyus Kwanza!!!

Hope yours was great.
            Spoiler:
            In addition to NOT getting the flyboy I asked for, I woke up Christmas morning with a migraine. This is the the cause:

Comment

Hiya, FG.

Christmas was fun. Had my mom out for a game of Scrabble and in general lazed around the house.

Comment

OMG.. so I am looking thru my LJ account and look what I found.. another 12 days..

KAVAN VIDS!!! 2 by our own SHA!!!! First Flight and Kavan Kandy.. enjoy!!
                http://slashing-lorne.livejournal.com/288855.html
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                  OMG.. so I am looking thru my LJ account and look what I found.. another 12 days..

KAVAN VIDS!!! 2 by our own SHA!!!! First Flight and Kavan Kandy.. enjoy!!
                  http://slashing-lorne.livejournal.com/288855.html
                  You mean 12 days isn't our exclusive idea?!! *grins* Shock, horror ...

Thanks for the link Brn - spent a while watching all the vids and yes, it was nice to see some of mine in there. There was a third one too but its the one YouTube replaced the music on so I'm happy it slipped under the radar Was fun watching so many Lorne scenes ... distracting too because I did that instead of adding to either of my stories. Bad fanfic writer!!

Enjoying some of my Christmas banners while we're still in the Christmas mood too

Last edited by ShaViva; 26 December 2011, 12:44 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

My wallpaper art for today's challenge theme:

sigpic

Comment

Merry Day-after Christmas, Everyone! Yes, I did enjoy the screaming kid at 6 am--on the nose. PT WW woke his brother up at 4, but the teen made him wait unitl 6 to wake us up. **sniff** Very likely the last year that I will hear, "Santa was here!" PT WW's beliefs were wavering in the face of his jaded friends, who gave him "the low down" on what really happens. Then he asked teen WW if he believed in Santa and the teen (bless him for this one) said, "Of course, I do." Well, PT WW decided that if Santa was good enough for his older brother, Santa was good enough for him.

Everyone made out well--PT WW got a new fish tank for his beta, Teen WW got a brand-new laptop, Mr. WW got a windshield for his motorcycle and I got a box full of SGA books and the 3rd season of Sanctuary. I also got another book from the teen, a hand-held fan and a horse's head statuette from PT WW and a voucher for a trail ride from my in-laws, who know I LOVE horseback riding but have been unable to do so for over a dozen years now. Mr. WW (who's not a fan of horses) gets to go with-- We'll probably go on a Saturday so we can have Sunday to soak in Ben Gay. The boys got a few other things they were looking forward to, as well and the teen's GF came over later in the day.

Today is back to work, but only going to work a half-day today. Getting the house back to rights and the laundry caught up on, hanging out with my parents, who are here for the week from Connecticut. I may lurk a bit here and there. Hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful! {{HUGS}}

sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Morning.. still in shock
                          Spoiler:
                          2 new lap tops for the kids and were they happy... nope .. daughter got excited about BOX nanna sent packages in.. and son uber happy about Lego dragon he and Mr Brn put together last night.... hmmm Christmas.. son now running around house with dragon and daughter sitting in BOX playing with her U-Draw.

12 Days!!! I did Art Sigs...

Last edited by Brneyestx; 26 December 2011, 11:47 AM. Reason: *blushes* spelling
                          sigpic

Comment

some close-up this morning

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X