No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to the hotel and LA, and what's sitting in the parking lot. A pickup truck with "Ben Browder" painted on the tailgate.........

It had a website address on it too, but I can't remember what it was. If it's still there when we go out, I'll try to write it down.
    sigpic

Comment

How completely cool, Cam. Would love to look up the address... or a pick of the tailgate

Glad you arrived safe

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        How completely cool, Cam. Would love to look up the address... or a pick of the tailgate

Glad you arrived safe
        I'm thinking it belongs to a fan.

My sister took a pic.

sigpic

Comment

Way cool, Cam!

And Google Chrome found the website. benbrowderportal.com

Comment

Thanks for the pic, Cam. How cool, I noticed the license plate, probably THE PkGrl...

How fun is that! Probably means some cool pics added to her/their site after the weekend too.
            Last edited by bailey1ak; 16 November 2011, 02:11 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
              Well as I have a Gold ticket (2nd row) to the Eureka/WH13/Sanctuary con, you'll have to settle for pics of Kavan..... I can get into the rest, but it's in general seating so I doubt any pics would come out. The only schedule out so far is the Farscape one. Hopefully there won't be many conflicts. Right now I'm trying to pin Kavan down , I mean figure out what he's attending. In some places they have him at the Saturday night desert party, in others at the Breakfast thing......
              Got an answer from Creation. Kavan's going to be at the Sunday morning breakfast, and not at the Saturday night party, which kind of sucks as the Saturday night thing was included in the Gold ticket, and the breakfast is an extra $79. Of course they still haven't fixed their website.
              sigpic

Comment

So sorry to hear that, Cam. Sounds like it would be more fun to have him at a party. Maybe he will peek in anyway...
                sigpic

Comment

Mornin'...

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    So sorry to hear that, Cam. Sounds like it would be more fun to have him at a party. Maybe he will peek in anyway...
                    Well I broke down and bought a ticket to the breakfast. Just means I have to eat cheap the rest of the time. Not really easy around here, unless you want to walk. The cheapest thing on the menu in the bar is soup, and that's $7 and the next thing is chicken strips at $12. Everything else is over $15.
                    sigpic

Comment

Does sound like you'll be pinching those pennies for food, Cam, but breakfast with Kavan will be worth it

Morning FG... Morning Flyboy thunkers

sigpic

Comment

Sitting in the lobby, people watching

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                          Sitting in the lobby, people watching

People watching = Waiting for Kavan or Ben to walk by...

Comment

Long wait that. They're supposed to be here on Sunday.
                            sigpic

Comment

Great way to spend some time there, Cam.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X