Comment

sigpic

Comment

Bay these pics are AWSOME on the BIG SCREEN!!!! *drool*
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I want a big screen *pouts* Although I do like the portability of being able to thunk and do art while watching Castle with hubby.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

it is a beauty... *pants* i cant wait to have a computer to keep up with it.. he will be home Friday.. but after 2 weeks I dont think a computer is first on my honey-do list

crashing.. cant stand how slow this computer is.. working on 12 days!!! Night All!
                sigpic

Comment

Night girlie

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      I hope he gets a passing grade, Cam. Why do these kids wait until the last minute, and more importantly, why did I not make her do it sooner!

How long till you'll know what grade he gets on it? Before Christmas?
                      Thanks Bay. Not sure how long it will take to find out. Will have to ask, but I'm thinking it will be a while knowing the school district. I would assume they'll have to let us know by the end of the semester so that if he fails, he can take English again the second half of the year.
                      sigpic

Comment

Fingers crossed for your son's grade Cam

Brn, *grins* that honey do list comment was classic ... looking forward to your comments here re the computer all set up, once you cross off those higher priority tasks

Bay, lg - you guys had me laughing with your snow and outdoorsy talk, as well as the comments about kids projects.
                        Spoiler:
                        Haven't had to experience that aspect of school yet - mine are all still too young for big projects. I'm a homework nazi (just a bit) even though homework is still more fun than serious stuff - want to set the right foundation now If we had snow here I'd be all over the novelty of it, helping the kids make a snowman. Of course if we did get snow here it would be because something truly bizarre happened, like the poles switching directions

sigpic

Comment

Morning Sha I see you posting all those chapters! I know what I'll be doing during lunch today.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Bay Yes, I was inspired to start a Christmas story with some date significance - so I had to rush to catch up to today's date. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up now It's a lot to read - no idea where all those words came from!! I'm exhausted just thinking about it!!

sigpic

Comment

Love your current signature Bay ... Kavan and Christmas all in one. What more could a girl ask for?

sigpic

Comment

Well... I'd say a Lorne/Jenn Christmas story, but you seem to have gifted us with that as well

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X