Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

does this new screen make my butt look fat?

sigpic

Comment

jack - really sheppard.. thats the best you can do.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

nope i would say I still got it. very hot indeed

sigpic

Comment

what your going Brn, we were just getting started.

sigpic

Comment

night..

sigpic

Comment

Posting this again ... Brn, great to see you already inspired and planning ... I hope everyone will have time to do something, even just a really short one shot or a single banner would be fun to share Remember if you've already decided on a day(s) please PM me. Thanks

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I'm just not inspired to thunk tonight - tired out after a very busy weekend ... thought I'd share this (was my contribution to the Artwork for All advent calendar - I chose the 4th December because it's my twins birthday ) ... hopefully you guys will like it

sigpic

Comment

back later ... hopefully feeling more inspired!

sigpic

Comment

Morning!

ShaViva, LOVED that Advent calendar!

Comment

Ok Sha PM my list for the 12 days.. HOME ALONE!!!! but
                          coffee alert
                          Spoiler:

I drive my kids to school.. its privite so NO BUS!! and I hear about how they wanna take the bus daily since it picks up 2 houses down.. anyways.. I get up at 6am leave at 7:15 drop off at 7:40ish then go home work out then shower and go on with my day... so when I drive the kids in a go in my Pj's (hair a mess, ball cap, no bra) SOOOOOOO

today I drop off, drive away crank up the radio and race home.. I get about 5 mins away and the phone rings.. Little Brn left lunch box in back seat.. so I turn around and do the WALK OF SHAME in my PJ's with my SGA hoodie covering most of my top, I have to walk my son's lunch box across the carpool lane to the school office.. STOP LAUGHING BAY it was soooooo NOT FUNNIE..

I dont know if I learned my lesson about the Pj's but I think for sure a bra next time.. and maybe flip-flops since I got my slippers wet with the rain

sigpic

Comment

ok with such a great start to my day.. and its STILL raining a fine mist outside..(rained last night and got the temp down to 50 - pulls sweathers back out again) I think I will just hang-on today and go with it.. it can only get better right?

is that peekage.. think my day is getting better already
                            sigpic

Comment

have a great day thunkers

sigpic

Comment

Hey thunkers! Love all your banners and wallies! I wish I can be that creative. My sigs are just simple cut-and-paste stuff. I can't do all that fancy stuff.

Love the Advent Calendar!

sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X