No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if your cooking.. what time should I come over??

na thats not a stalker question at all..

sigpic

Comment

On my 'to do' list is making a copy of all my wallpapers and reducing their size to GW regs so that I can start thunking that art in a viewable size as well. I hardly ever get to see my wallpapers and almost never get to see other posters wallpapers except for the initial posting when they created it.

I usually only have my newest wallpaper on my computer desktop and even then, I typically don't have my screens minimized so that I can actually see my desktop!

sigpic

Comment

Brn's only asking.. but let me know what time.. just in case..
        yep both crazy

sigpic

Comment

wish that had a rotating wallpaper..hmmmmmm

gangs all here now.. off to RL.. somthing about food and park... LOVE HOIDAY's
          sigpic

Comment

Not cooking... was going to, but hubby thought Five Guys Burgers and Fries sounded better and really... the not cooking sounded better to me

Would love to write or gimp with that extra time, but I'm sure there are things to do to get ready for the holiday and of course... maybe some Primeval to watch with daughter. Important stuff.

sigpic

Comment

Have fun at the park If dinner at my place was possible, I'd let you in the door... I think

sigpic

Comment

And if you figure out a rotating wallpaper, let me know!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  Have fun at the park If dinner at my place was possible, I'd let you in the door... I think
                  I knew you loved me........ *happy dance*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Bay you know I would be there in a heartbeat.. but going to the farm and after dinner leaving the kids for a few days to prep for BLACK FRIDAY!!!!

sigpic

Comment

ok off to RL.. ejnoy the DOUBLE..

sigpic

Comment

Just think how much fun we'd have if we could all meet up some where like a coffee house... like some book clubs do, only for flyboy thunkers... I'd order cocoa cause I'm not a coffee drinker, but still, I'd be a hoot.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                              Bay you know I would be there in a heartbeat.. but going to the farm and after dinner leaving the kids for a few days to prep for BLACK FRIDAY!!!!
                              Much more important, I agree!

sigpic

Comment

Anyone have any fun Thanksgiving plans?

We (mom, sister and myself) typically divide the meal and cook it at my sister's house. I go over in the morning and prepare the turkey and stuff it and put it in the oven. Then go back over in time to help finish up the meal. My mother and sister do the rest. Although this year my folks are spending Thanksgiving in Arizona with my Aunt.

Later we will probably take the kids to a movie, just not sure what is actually playing in the theaters right now.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X