Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    Love the new sig, Cam... another excellent way to spend time away.
    Thanks Bay
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about little Sha, but like Cam, gimping is a great way to spend time Hope it cheered her up.

Brn... may be time to dig out the bifocals.

sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHA BAY!!! I can totally wipe the day room floor at the home with you..

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thanks lg, Bay, Brn ... Little Sha is feeling better - just needs to catch up on her sleep now - you will probably hear the protests all the way over there when I tell her she has to go to bed early

Love Friday - two whole days of having my girls to myself to look forward to (well, I do have to share them with Mr Sha too, but mostly they're mine lol)

sigpic

Comment

Good morning!

Quite chilly this morning. I think I'm coming down with some kinda headcold.

sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                  Thanks lg, Bay, Brn ... Little Sha is feeling better - just needs to catch up on her sleep now - you will probably hear the protests all the way over there when I tell her she has to go to bed early

Love Friday - two whole days of having my girls to myself to look forward to (well, I do have to share them with Mr Sha too, but mostly they're mine lol)
                  Glad Little Sha is feeling better Sha. Hope you enjoy your time with your girls almost as much as I intend to enjoy my time with Kavan.

Sorry you're not feeling so good Sue. Hopefully this will help.

Last edited by camelot7414; 18 November 2011, 05:33 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning Flyboy thunkers... I can say that for another hour.

Sorry to hear you might be falling under the weather, Sue.

sigpic

Comment

Morning Flyboy thunkers... I can say that for another hour.
                      Only about 9:30 here. Killing more time in the lobby. Just spoke to Postie. She's heading out to pick up a rental car. Not much I want to see today. Probably will chill and head to registration after all the Stargate and Farscape people get through the line.

Just spoke to Postie. She's heading out to pick up a rental car.
                      sigpic

Comment

Is it nice and sunny there, Cam? After all your long work hours lately, it probably feels good to be just chilling.

sigpic

Comment

Not sure how much sun there is with all the smog. It's about 58, so not exactly balmy.

We seem to be surrounded by mostly Farscape people. Strange (and loud) bunch....... More men here than I normally see as well. I wonder what the other hotel guests think of the whole thing.

I've seen a few costumes, all Farscape I presume (at least they don't look like anything out of Stargate, WH13, Eureka or Sanctuary.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sharing...I made this Advent Calendar for artwork of the Sam/Jack thread...

sigpic

Comment

That is beautiful, Sy! I love it.
                              sigpic

Comment

That is beautiful, Sy! I love it.
                                Thanks Bay!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X