No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were a couple of those in Season 5 that were like that.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Sounds good. Maybe she'll get rid of Kanaan and get some JT lovin started, but I thought I read somewhere that she was a Shweir fan.
      From what I've read I haven't got that impression, she said she wants to do something with Elizabeth's story but mentioned nothing of Shweir. Plus I mentioned the J/T thread were looking forward to it and she responded
      I think you'll be very happy with Death Game, and with the direction things go in Legacy.
      So I'm hopeful

Welcome Cougarbelle!
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        There were a couple of those in Season 5 that were like that.
        Oh I agree and maybe even more than that.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        From what I've read I haven't got that impression, she said she wants to do something with Elizabeth's story but mentioned nothing of Shweir. Plus I mentioned the J/T thread were looking forward to it and she responded
        So I'm hopeful

Welcome Cougarbelle!
        Oh good. Thanks for the encouragement. I'll wait for it to come out and have someone critic it before I get a copy myself. LOL!

Here are my sigs for Jeyla's Christmas challenge.

Clickie to hear the song:

Last edited by scifan; 29 November 2009, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Thanks scifan I really enjoyed the story.

OT

Spoiler:
          and I checked the author out and see she does fan fic for a couple of other shows I'm interested in starting to watch. I watched the first season of Fringe and loved it and am planning on watching Supernatural if I can get the first seasons because people with really similar tastes to mine swear by it.

I don't know about the rest of you, but after what they did to Atlantis, it is hard for me to really to trust these TV shows so I haven't really watched much TV since the beginning of the year. I mean I could live with the canceling (stupid though it was since the show was actually winning awards and all but stupid stuff happens with TV), but the way they treated people who complained like they were wayward children and should just be quiet and do what ?TPTB? say do was a real turn off to me. Sorry, don't want to get me started, especially since I have had two cups of my very strong coffee.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
            Thanks scifan I really enjoyed the story.

OT

Spoiler:
            and I checked the author out and see she does fan fic for a couple of other shows I'm interested in starting to watch. I watched the first season of Fringe and loved it and am planning on watching Supernatural if I can get the first seasons because people with really similar tastes to mine swear by it.

I don't know about the rest of you, but after what they did to Atlantis, it is hard for me to really to trust these TV shows so I haven't really watched much TV since the beginning of the year. I mean I could live with the canceling (stupid though it was since the show was actually winning awards and all but stupid stuff happens with TV), but the way they treated people who complained like they were wayward children and should just be quiet and do what ?TPTB? say do was a real turn off to me. Sorry, don't want to get me started, especially since I have had two cups of my very strong coffee.
            You're welcome hun and I'm glad she's got fics for other shows you like. She pops in here and there. Gotta get after her for her WIPs(works in progress). And I got to meet her last week. We have alot of Authors in here and I swear someone else did a fic of John being Torren's dad, but I'm drawing a blank.
            We're also doing a Virtual Season 6 staring with Over Troubled Waters.

I watch alot of shows, but I don't get as involved with the ships as I do with this one. I see how well some shows do and I wish that they would have done something like that on SGA, but I'm not thrilled with TPTB either.

Comment

Yeah, I loved SG-1 and liked the writing even though they didn't do J/S any good, but then SGA they had such an opportunity, it was more open to go against military regulations and get darker, but they were scared to. To me, I loved SGA moreso because of what the actors brought to the characters and show than what the writing did. I think they dropped the ball big time. My opinion anyways, and if you knew my children, you would know that doesn't amount to a whole lot around this house most days. They still have to do what I say though so HA!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I loved SG-1 and liked the writing even though they didn't do J/S any good, but then SGA they had such an opportunity, it was more open to go against military regulations and get darker, but they were scared to. To me, I loved SGA moreso because of what the actors brought to the characters and show than what the writing did. I think they dropped the ball big time. My opinion anyways, and if you knew my children, you would know that doesn't amount to a whole lot around this house most days. They still have to do what I say though so HA!!!
                Welcome to the JT thread Cougarbelle

The writers certaintly dropped the ball with JT. I also loved SGA more than SG1. I liked the SG1 characters but not nearly as much as the SGA ones. Sheppard and Teyla are my fav characters with Ronon very close.

Do you have a link to the Author who is writing the new SGA books...thanks
                Last edited by bluealien; 29 November 2009, 08:31 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

I liked alot for 1-8, then it was so so. I think their season 10 was like SGA's season 5. I wasn't too impressed with it.

But I do love SGA more too. It's the reason why I'm here.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  Welcome to the JT thread Courarbelle

The writers certaintly dropped the ball with JT. I also loved SGA more than SG1. I liked the SG1 characters but not nearly as much as the SGA ones. Sheppard and Teyla are my fav characters with Ronon very close.

I think Cazz had it hun.

Comment

Its a bit late but here it is anyhow,

Happy Birthday from the Team, Cazz!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks for welcoming me everybody.

Now I'm extremely frustrated that it was perfect timing as well for the baby to have been conceived. They so need some female writers added to that group. Oh well, too late for our beloved SGA. That's okay. I have just recently discovered fanfics and have quickly become addicted, and the people who write it know the characters better than the actual writers ever did. Speaking of which, need some good J/T fan-fic, specifically about the baby being John's to get the nasty taste out of my brain of Kanaan, can anybody recommend or throw me a link to help?

I haven not seen Inquisition. Keep missing it. I didn't know it was a clip show. Might not watch it since I've been rewatching and catching up on any I might have missed anyway. Big surprise Teyla and Ronon have nothing to say.

And Lorne did look exceptionally hot in that episode. He could sleepwalk my way any day dragging Ronon behind him willingly or not. Sorry my mind does tend to wander.
                      Welcome to the Thread sorry for not welcoming you earlier
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Sorry this is late Cazz Happy Belated Birthday
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Welcome to the John & Teyla Thread Secret Santa

Prompts have now been distributed!

Gifts must be ready to be give out by 23:59 (GMT) SUNDAY 20th DECEMBER

Please post the gifts at any accessible place (here, livejournal, photobucket, fanfiction.net etc) and link from here (John/Teyla thread) to where it is hidden at any point after 00.01 hours on MONDAY 21st DECEMBER

RULES FOR GIFTS
                          Spoiler:

ART RULES
                          1. If making icons, it must be a batch of at least five
                          2. If making a set, must include icon, sig and a banner for livejournal or a wallpaper
                          3. Sigs must be less than 50k so the recipient can use them on gateworld if they choose

FIC RULES
                          1. All fictions must be of at least 1000 words (you are not limited to 1000 but that is the least you can do)
                          2. Must adhere to the specifications of the prompt.
                          3. You do not have to incorporate ALL of the prompt words, but must include at least two.

Have fun!
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

This is the one Cazz gave a link to..
                            http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/270...292777#t292777
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I´m a bit late, but

Happy belated birthday, Cazz!
                              Are you still interested in a picfic?

Spoiler:

Rodney: I sure hope you know what you´re doing!
                              John: You and me both!

Rodney: Okay, just in case this goes south: It was an honor!
                              John: Well, thanks Rodney!

Rodney: You don´t think the guy deserves a warning?!
                              John: Well, keep talking and you´re taking care of that just fine!
                              Teyla: Perhaps it is time to keep quiet now, I can sense his presence!

Kanaan: What are you doing with my wife?!

Rodney: Uh, Teyla? You never told us you were actually legally bound to the bug?!
                              John: I got the perfect shot right now Teyla. Just gimme the word!
                              Teyla: John, wait! I believe he deserves to know the truth.

Teyla: It is time to say goodbye now, Kanaan!
                              Kanaan: But.. this is my son. Our son, Teyla!

Teyla: Um. Kanaan... there is something I must tell you!
                              Kanaan: Teyla?!

Teyla: The actual father is John Sheppard!

Rodney: Hey, you never told me ...
                              John: If he touches the kid one more time...
                              Ronon: Can I shoot that guy now?!

Kanaan: But why?!
                              Teyla: Because, even as a bug, you do not come close to John´s hotness!

Rodney: Oh God, are we on Oprah?!
                              Ronon: Come on guys, no witnesses around!
                              John: Not yet!

Teyla: I can not help those instincts, and he gave me such a cute baby!
                              Kanaan: At least, give me a kiss goodbye!

Teyla: *fights urge to throw up*

John: Hey, get a grip and get lost! We´re not on the Destiny!
                              Teyla: This will not happen, Kanaan. Not ever.

Well, your bug man had quite a nasty backhand there!

He really did not take this so well, did he?!

Teyla: Oh look Torren John, daddy took some bruises to protect you!
                              John: Should you really be bragging about this?!

Teyla: I am just admiring your work, in more ways than one!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

LOL SAF Excellent. Particularly loved the "We're not on the Destiny!"
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X