X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    GOOD NEWS!!!!
    Spoiler:
    HAd to go on a family emergency trip to Detroit from Atlanta. Grandmother, my dads mom, was in the hospital with a lung infection. On saterday dad spoke to her doctors and convinced them to let her go home. He spent most of saterday night and almost all day sunday with her. I got to see her oin sunday at dinner at my brothers place.

its amazing; the last time I saw Gran was on her 87th birtyhday at WDW in Orlando, at the time I was working at Epcot (Played part of Mulan for two hours) its really amazing to suddenly have a need to see someone you haven't seen in over a year.

Which brings to mind the loss of a friend 18 years ago....
    YAY!!! *huggles*
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Uh...Keller is

Spoiler:
      going away or at least demoted. (well, except for the hot McKeller smut scenes that Cazz has been insisting ROFL) Remember the Medical Review Board? Carson will be CMO after episode 8...unless you already knew that, in which case, just ignore me.
      Spoiler:

In eppy 8 (my eppy- yay!) I get the MRB finalie with Keller. I can TOTALLY screw all the McPuker Shippers by having something interesting happen with them that they WONT like! *evil laugh*

Cazz- am thinking through the line you wanted. I have a good point from the ep plan that I think will do, but I'd rather wait until I've got a proper wording down for it.
      What format are we writing it in? Like all the usual J/T fics we do? I just wanna make sure mine is in line with the others.

OT:
      Spoiler:

Mum rang from work earlier- the woman I was telling about, whose like a grandma to me (if you don't know, just look over my last few posts), she's sadly passed away this morning.
      Mum left work to go see their kids. It's very sad.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Yeah. That's my problem too. I was planning to use some of Csom's new ones and load it into rotation, but I'll follow you and use one of her's for now and load them all later.
        Yeah, we´ll have to do our own "rotate" here I guess *pouts*

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Kindred Souls...

Spoiler:
        http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/russell19/kindredsouls.jpg
        Beautiful!

Woot! Thanks...methinks I'll be able to make some serious headway on this. And I'm so for

Spoiler:
        a Teyla/Carson scene.

And, dude, you could totally cause some trouble have some fun posting as Cazz. "McKeller makes me feel giddy inside."

ROFL...Just for you, Cazz...

Spoiler:
        http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/yappichick/HDTVsga-5x16-2397.jpg
        GAAAH! Should have seen this coming, should have seen this coming!!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        GOOD NEWS!!!!
        Spoiler:
        HAd to go on a family emergency trip to Detroit from Atlanta. Grandmother, my dads mom, was in the hospital with a lung infection. On saterday dad spoke to her doctors and convinced them to let her go home. He spent most of saterday night and almost all day sunday with her. I got to see her oin sunday at dinner at my brothers place.

its amazing; the last time I saw Gran was on her 87th birtyhday at WDW in Orlando, at the time I was working at Epcot (Played part of Mulan for two hours) its really amazing to suddenly have a need to see someone you haven't seen in over a year.

Which brings to mind the loss of a friend 18 years ago....
        Good thing you got to see her

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
        Spoiler:

In eppy 8 (my eppy- yay!) I get the MRB finalie with Keller. I can TOTALLY screw all the McPuker Shippers by having something interesting happen with them that they WONT like! *evil laugh*

Cazz- am thinking through the line you wanted. I have a good point from the ep plan that I think will do, but I'd rather wait until I've got a proper wording down for it.
        What format are we writing it in? Like all the usual J/T fics we do? I just wanna make sure mine is in line with the others.

OT:
        Spoiler:

Mum rang from work earlier- the woman I was telling about, whose like a grandma to me (if you don't know, just look over my last few posts), she's sadly passed away this morning.
        Mum left work to go see their kids. It's very sad.
        OT
        Spoiler:
        Sorry she passed away
        But at least she´s not suffering anymore.

Some J/T for you:

and some more...

Spoiler:

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
        picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Thanks Donna! It looks great!

I can't wait for Fringe on Thursday!
          Np
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Uh...Keller is

Spoiler:
            going away or at least demoted. (well, except for the hot McKeller smut scenes that Cazz has been insisting ROFL) Remember the Medical Review Board? Carson will be CMO after episode 8...unless you already knew that, in which case, just ignore me.
            Please warn me CONSISTENTLY when that Episode Fic airs because I will steer away from it! Or at least mark what section in the fic that will be so that I don't hurt my eyes or have nightmares after reading that one. BTW, I did like McKeller, before Season 5 aired that is, in particular that make out episode between them. *UGH*

OH, man...FLASHBACK!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Please warn me CONSISTENTLY when that Episode Fic airs because I will steer away from it! Or at least mark what section in the fic that will be so that I don't hurt my eyes or have nightmares after reading that one. BTW, I did like McKeller, before Season 5 aired that is, in particular that make out episode between them. *UGH*

OH, man...FLASHBACK!
              LOL, it was a total joke. No McKeller smut, Cazz would fly halfway across the world to box my ears. ROFL
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Hello...
                  sigpic

Comment

has FF.net been acting up for anyone else? i was trying to read the new chapter on wedjatqi's fic two princes. but it seems to have dissapper.
                    Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      Ok. I'll actually have to start using my LJ!!!

Do you think I can have 19?
                      Do you want to know what the storyline is for it or do you remember? The last two eps are a two parter finishing with a cliffie.

ROFL...Just for you, Cazz...

Spoiler:
                      http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/yappichick/HDTVsga-5x16-2397.jpg
                      Evil! Evil woman! (you, not Keller )

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by smcki10 View Post
                        has FF.net been acting up for anyone else? i was trying to read the new chapter on wedjatqi's fic two princes. but it seems to have dissapper.
                        Yeah it's been playing up for a while now. Sometimes the chapters disappear and then re-appear....
                        sigpic

Comment

**Fly by post**

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            **Fly by post**

Nice....

Great sig sci...
                            sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous sci!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

That was gorgeous, Sci
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X