X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What scene is that from, YP? Love it!
    sigpic

Comment

Yup, it's 2pm EST, 11am West Coast US, and 7pm BST for Rising Part 1 tomorrow!

I won't be online during the day tomorrow but I might be back in time, going to Alton Towers so it depends on the traffic coming home But anyway, just start without me (and hope that I worked out the time difference correctly )

Oh, btw, I got my final module results including my dissertation, I got 2-1's for them both Which by my calculations gives me a 2-1 overall but I haven't got that confirmed by the uni yet

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        What scene is that from, YP? Love it!
        Suspicion.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hello

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            That's what I thought I remembered.

I am very jealous of your art skils!
            Do you have Gimp? I'll give you the link to Oma's post that explains it.

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
            Oooh I love it..

*sigh*

I do miss these two.
            Thanks hun. I do too.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            Gimmie my birthday gift orll use this paper shredder on my pretty Faerie wings and get this thread really bloody...... (and maybe make Linda happy?)
            Oh my GOD that is HILARIOUS!!!
            Ok Mister. I was about to find that paddle and spank you, but after seeing that I DIDN'T post your gift in your VP, I'll give it to you now.
            But no freaky, gross, bloody temper tantrums(sp).

I was wondering why I didn't get a thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Ok Mister. I was about to find that paddle and spank you, but after seeing that I DIDN'T post your gift in your VP, I'll give it to you now.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...day-Kronk1.jpg

Woo! Mister?? i'm a MISSUS!!! I'm also a Faerie too

And yes I did say thanks in the VM, also many many peoples like my siggs, Pegasi (Winged Peagsus) said her jaw hit her keyboard when she saew my Mushu sig, did she tell you that by any chance?

YAY KRONK!!! !!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Do you have Gimp? I'll give you the link to Oma's post that explains it.

Thanks hun. I do too.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...day-Kronk1.jpg

The link would be awesome! One of these days, I'm going to figure out gimp. *holds up hand solemnly* I, Ever, do solemnly swear to take the time at some point in the near future to figure out the mysteries of gimp.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  I love it.

Woo! Mister?? i'm a MISSUS!!! I'm also a Faerie too

And yes I did say thanks in the VM, also many many peoples like my siggs, Pegasi (Winged Peagsus) said her jaw hit her keyboard when she saew my Mushu sig, did she tell you that by any chance?

YAY KRONK!!! !!
                  Sorry hun.
                  Spoiler:
                  I swear you showed me a pic of you and your sister and she was the only girl, but I'm old and my memory is VERY bad. My mistake.

Ooops. Sorry I again. I missed it.
                  Any way. Nope Winged didn't say it yet, but that's ok. Glad you're enjoying your Disney sigs.

The link would be awesome! One of these days, I'm going to figure out gimp. *holds up hand solemnly* I, Ever, do solemnly swear to take the time at some point in the near future to figure out the mysteries of gimp.
                  Here you go Everlovin
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=10246

I couldn't go exactly like hers, but mine is older. I can help you do whatever you need. Just PM me.

Comment

I love it.

Sorry hun.
                    Spoiler:
                    I swear you showed me a pic of you and your sister and she was the only girl, but I'm old and my memory is VERY bad. My mistake.

Ooops. Sorry I again. I missed it.
                    Any way. Nope Winged didn't say it yet, but that's ok. Glad you're enjoying your Disney sigs.

Here you go Everlovin
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=10246

I couldn't go exactly like hers, but mine is older. I can help you do whatever you need. Just PM me.
                    Thank you muchly, dearheart!
                    sigpic

Comment

'ello lovelies

Back home after spending a week with Cazz, Laura from in here! Some other GW'ers as well. Had a great time

Plus I graduated!!! Woohoo!! So all in all, I'm gooooood
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Really? Oops! I thought I said it in a VM. Anyway, I love it. And I also like the new Kronk one. Awesome job!

Way cool that you guys are doing a synchronized rewatch! I'd love to participate, but there's a lot of schoolwork to be done. I'll enjoy seeing your guys' comments though when I lurk in the night.
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Ummm. I could be wrong, but I think it was 2p, EST and 6pm BST time.

lol:
                          That was perfect SAF!! I'm sure he'll love it.

I just found out how to do this by Oma on graphic thread.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/JT-SandR.gif
                          thanks, sweetie!
                          Love the gif!

Gimmie my birthday gift orll use this paper shredder on my pretty Faerie wings and get this thread really bloody...... (and maybe make Linda happy?)
                          Oh my GOD that is HILARIOUS!!! :
                          Glad you liked it!
                          Hope you had a great bday

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Yup, it's 2pm EST, 11am West Coast US, and 7pm BST for Rising Part 1 tomorrow! :

I won't be online during the day tomorrow but I might be back in time, going to Alton Towers so it depends on the traffic coming home But anyway, just start without me (and hope that I worked out the time difference correctly :

Oh, btw, I got my final module results including my dissertation, I got 2-1's for them both Which by my calculations gives me a 2-1 overall but I haven't got that confirmed by the uni yet :
                          I take it that´s good news, right? Congrats! *hugs*

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                          'ello lovelies

Back home after spending a week with Cazz, Laura from in here! Some other GW'ers as well. Had a great time

Plus I graduated!!! Woohoo!! So all in all, I'm gooooood
                          Congrats on graduating!

That is good news!

It sure is!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Two hours until the RTV or Rising!! Well, almost.
                            sigpic

Comment

Two hours until the RTV or Rising!! Well, almost.
                              Someone's excited
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Someone's excited
                                I like those! And now that I have all of the Stargate dvds, why not?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X