John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
    Are we doing more than two rounds or are we shooting to finish it on this round, Lea?
    I say we see where we are in the story as we get closer to the end of this round. If the story needs a third - and I don't know if I can handle that - round, then let's go for it!

*goes off to my Word Perfect to work on RR*
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Oh, wait....wait...I noticed, I noticed!!! Umm....Hmm....Yes, I got it...Yup...it's coming to me, I can feel it, I can so feel it....wait for it, wait for it...It's coming....

What was the question again?
      Why do I even bother? Here Ruby's birthdate is mentioned, yet mine is not so, however I've been camping and got three happy birthday notes (five in emails alone two in PMs here and the rest all scattered elsewheres) However I have decided that only some stuff's can be asked for. In this case I present two simple requests.....

Request #1 Prayers for my birthfather, he is going through a very hard time with the loss of Greatgrandfather Mak-Li, a man I never met in my life.

Request #2 Birthday siggies, however they need not mention a birthday such as mine in them, Azs soon as I get home I'll be abkle to provide pictures for the requested sigs, but for now you guys can surprise me with stargate & avatar & alice in wonderland goodies

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Awinita - Sorry to hear about it...it's never an easy thing.. I know what that feels like to lose someone close to you...

on the second note I can't help...I suck at artwork so you'll have to find that with the other awesome artist's in here...

Hugs
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Sorry Awinita.......

Happy Birthday!!!!

I'm not on too much lately. RL is busy with kids home and such.
          Do you know why I can't go to anyone's profile page? I got greens to thank.
          Sci; thanks, you too Nina It is good to know I've friends here , been reading many Tolkien books this past week I feel as I've been made a Tolkienese....

Sci; there is currently a known issue with the profiles at this time,. so right now I'm just taking the greens I'm given and waiting for the fix to come

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Sorry about your dad.

And no asking for presents... I thought we discussed this last year....

YW and thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Sorry about your dad.

And no asking for presents... I thought we discussed this last year....

YW and thanks for letting me know.
              *debates letting her 27 kits raid the thread's only food storeage unit.......* Are you SURe this is a good idea? after all, my kids are in need of food....

Comment

HD Caps for Sateda over in beya but for members only! So, become a member if you aren't. Exclusive John and Teyla caps. You won't find anywhere else.
                Yummy thanks so much
                One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Awinita, I won't be able to make anything for you for a bit. Sorry, but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm the spacey one in this group, so I did nothing wrong. Besides, I'm the thread mommy. I can do no wrong.

Everlovin....I think this round is good to finish. Anyone else? This way we can all have a good idea of how and who to end it...that would mean, Yappi!!!

Sci...I had no idea we couldn't request presents. That does exclude me, though. Right? o.O

Oh, Court..I know exactly what you mean!!! YUMMM indeed! Enjoy!
                  sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in, looks to see what's up, sneaks back out*
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                      *debates letting her 27 kits raid the thread's only food storeage unit.......* Are you SURe this is a good idea? after all, my kids are in need of food....

Now... occationally I had to spank my kids... with my hand... when they where younger and started making a fit to get their way.... I may have to pull out the wooden spoon or Jeyla's bat for you.

Remember.... You shouldn't accept a gift everytime it's your Birthday. It's nice, but you're not always gonna get it.

Comment

Awinita, I won't be able to make anything for you for a bit. Sorry, but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm the spacey one in this group, so I did nothing wrong. Besides, I'm the thread mommy. I can do no wrong.

Everlovin....I think this round is good to finish. Anyone else? This way we can all have a good idea of how and who to end it...that would mean, Yappi!!!

Sci...I had no idea we couldn't request presents. That does exclude me, though. Right? o.O

Oh, Court..I know exactly what you mean!!! YUMMM indeed! Enjoy!
                        LOL! I scold and tease her because we did this last year. Trying to teach the young one to be patient.... and not be demanding. Let people give freely and not feel obligated. It's a hard lesson, but someone has to teach her.

You know I love ya Anwinita! I can't do anything right now either, but we'll see..... maybe I'll make you wait a month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          *sneaks in, looks to see what's up, sneaks back out*
                          AMC!!! *Tackle hugs*

Comment

AMC!!! *Tackle hugs*
                            AGH!!! Yozies!!

EDIT: Sleep is calling me. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

[COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"] Great, she fell asleep in the middle of my story.[/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] Well, John, it was kind of *yawn* boring. *yawn* [/COLOR]
                            Last edited by AlbinoMonkeyC; 08 July 2010, 06:46 PM.
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Now... occationally I had to spank my kids... with my hand... when they where younger and started making a fit to get their way.... I may have to pull out the wooden spoon or Jeyla's bat for you.

Remember.... You shouldn't accept a gift everytime it's your Birthday. It's nice, but you're not always gonna get it.
                              true, in my case I bought myself some stuffs and had one heck of a gift given me by my brother Yiang! (NIGHTWISH CD!!, love their music, Tarja's an amazing singer! ) even went camping, going home in a week from tomorrow, though we get (spotty at best) wirelss access here at the site, so I'll be in at times.

Also I'm a mom, AR!, one of my silver tabby kitties has a very mean slap if he does not get fed... I should know, my legs are normally his play toys when I sleep. But trying ot teach me a lesson yes I know, but making me wait a month? hahahahahaha 'tis to lauigh Sci you always were a roit

Aty least I got Lemming doing her good deed to repay my good deeds as Kate requested us both to do after all but totally demoloshing Atlantis last summer.....

a Lemming on coke is a VERY scary thing indeed

Comment

Glad you are starting to learn some humility.

Where is everyone?!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X