John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Lol. I'm reading some old fan fic trying to get my mojo back for this ep I need to write fancy taking a look at the whole 900 words I've written?
    Sure, send it my way.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I totally got carried a way with a storyline that I thought of for my ep and thenthought... crap, I didn't ask! I don't think it makes sense because I'm sure they would have figured it out by now but...

What if Michael injected Torren with the ATA gene and he got unwell in this ep, too? This could be the reveal for it? :s if not tis cool, it only takes me erasing one sentence, lol.
      If Torren has the ATA gene then it takes something special from John I feel. I like that he has the strongest ATA gene and I'd rather see Teyla worrying about John only and not Torren as well... The injection Michael gave Teyla could have been the Wraith gene rather than the ATA gene..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        If Torren has the ATA gene then it takes something special from John I feel. I like that he has the strongest ATA gene and I'd rather see Teyla worrying about John only and not Torren as well... The injection Michael gave Teyla could have been the Wraith gene rather than the ATA gene..
        Yeah I know. But if people are falling ill, I think she would feel worry, either way. And everyone who has the gene will be ill in this ep, not just Sheppard. But it's cool.

I hear you're going to Chicago. Lucky thaaang
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Yeah I know. But if people are falling ill, I think she would feel worry, either way. And everyone who has the gene will be ill in this ep, not just Sheppard. But it's cool.
          As a mother I think she wouldn't leave Torren's side if he was ill as well, and I guess I want her spending more time wiping John's brow....

I hear you're going to Chicago. Lucky thaaang
          Yep...I am ... just couldn't pass up meeting Joe and Connor on the same day....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            I know i'm late, but it's an eternity since I did something and I really think of it really hard and it didn't came easily
            so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BLUE !!

I hope you'll like it it's the best that my mind could came with LOL
            Thats fab asgard And its great having you back

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Well, if you're talking "real time", he should be about a year old. If season six were to start at normal time...he would be slightly younger. At about a year, he should be able to toddle around (autumn walked at ten months, Keira at 13). He can pick up things. Eat normal (small sized food) food--he will start to have some teeth, but not all. And starting to babble.
            ANd if he's like me no crawling at all, just straight to walking

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            It would make sense to me given that he injected Teyla - Torren too for that matter - with that vial of something during Kindred.
            It would give that injection scene a purpose, nothing ever came from that

Lol. I'm reading some old fan fic trying to get my mojo back for this ep I need to write fancy taking a look at the whole 900 words I've written?
            Have you started that fic I sent you yet?

As a mother I think she wouldn't leave Torren's side if he was ill as well, and I guess I want her spending more time wiping John's brow....
            Maybe the wraith gene kinda cancels it out so he only gets the sniffles

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Whether Torren has the ATA gene or not, what Michael injected inTeyla wasn't wraith DNA for Torren. It had been established clear back in SoW that he had the wraith gene.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I had days to catch up on so bare with me
                Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Beautiful Banner Snow
                Thanks

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                A Joe Flanigan interview..
                http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...he-adventurer/

And a Vancouver con report...it's most about Joe
                http://crysothemis.livejournal.com/99286.html#cutid1
                Wonderful links thanks
                Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Love the Robin Hood sig Cherish

Ok, I have a pitch But its for later in the season Maybe after the Athosian illness ep that Jess pitched

Anyway, someone is seeking revenge on Teyla, could be someone we introduce earlier in the season, or someone from a previous season (Sora?) or someone from before then. They set a trap for her but only manage to capture Shep and Rodney. Those two are put in a cell that starts filling up with water. Back on Atlantis the captor gets in touch and says that if Teyla hands herself over they will return her teammates. Obviously Woolsey refuses this. But Ronon (cos Ronon knows ) helps Teyla get there (maybe with the help of Lorne or Zelenka too?). Once there the captor changes their mind and says only one of them can be freed in exchange for Teyla. By this time the water is getting quite high. Teyla deliberates and ends up choosing to free Sheppard, the captor then frees Rodney instead. So Teyla is put in the cell, with Sheppard thinking she chose to save Rodney over him. And then the water keeps getting higher and they think they're going to die and what not But Ronon had something up his sleeve when he helped get Teyla there, what that is I'm not sure of yet
                Love the idea. I bet John would be seriously bummed if he thought Teyla picked Rodney instead of him
                I think that in the Ronon centric ep, it has to be something sooo bad that it makes him cut his dreads off.

As for Keller... I don't know if they'd demote her - do you think? I'd like to see her role diminished... like, have a counter balance *cough*Carson*cough*. Maybe one of them could be CMO, the other head of medical research or something? Or chief of surgery...

I think in ep 12 or something... we should have John and Teyla try and have a 'date'. But not a date - but still a date. Youknow what I'm saying??
                That would be so sweet
                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Hee hee. There you go.

Linda: I thought Sora got locked away and faded away.....

Guys, please pray for my friend. He's in the hospital with double pneumonia. His wife in total hysteric cause they had to intubate him. I'm hoping hubby will go with me to hospital and see him. It's like 45 mins away.

Catch you later... maybe.
                If Donna gets on, could you let her know that I might not be on IM tonight. Thanks.
                Im sorry to hear about your friend

Hmmm...

How about an ep in the mess hall where they are enjoying some downtime and discussing their favourite food... Rodney is only allowed 3 lines because he is allergic to nearly everything, and would take up too much screentime telling us all about the foods he is allergic to..... so we could have Ronon tell us how he loves some native Satetan cowlike creature... and Teyla has to thump him because she is vegetarian and doesn't like to hear in detail about the delicacees of certain parts of said cow....

Um.. now what would be John's favourite food... any ideas... apple pie and lashing of cream...

Teyla then starts to ramble on about some Athosian dish and just as everyone has heard enough about the culinary delights of Athos... Shep starts to cough and then starts to make some choking noises.. and then everyone begins to realise he isn't laughing at Teyla's recipe for turtle soup.... he's choking... gasping for air.... turning blue... Ronon leaps to his assitance and grabs him around the waist and tries to dislodge whatever has stuck in poor Shep's throat.... Rodney is hysterical and tries patting him on the back.... eventually whatever was trapped in Sheps throat is disloged.....but John has stopped breathing......

Tbc.... who gets to give him the kiss of life...
                Turkey Sandwich and this scene looked great in my mind

Originally posted by The Stig View Post
                Might as well do the same thing. i was wondering if they are dewstined to be apart like Jack and Sam? Everytime they seem closer together, a giant wave comes in and pushes them apart.
                Sure if we haven't dreams anymore it's too bad. Besides I dreamt recently of john and Teyla

HI EVERYONE !
                It's been so long since I came in here, please don't hate me OT
                Spoiler:
                I wasn't feeling too good and I passed all my time in bed instead of doing anything. And I'm sure it seems odd but I was feeling lonely and instead of coming I stayed alone

I kept reading the thread nevertheless and the first time I came in here I was stunned by all your work I can't believe that now it's even more amazing.

I can't wait to start reading your virtual season 6 I read great ideas I totally agree with the opinions I've read.

HUGS TO EVERYONE
                *huggles* Glad you feel better

Happy birthday Blue!!!! I hope your day is filled with awesome blessings! Have a pic fic!!

A Step Too Far
                *lol*

hope nobody minds me putting an idea forward for one of the virtual season 6 thingamajig i was reading what Tey had put about his Bolded out writing and was thinking what if in one of the episdes Teyla Finds a note in john's room that John had wrote about his feelings for her but she wasnt meant to have found it she had just popped in to see Him hope nobody Minds me putting ideas forth as im hopeless at writing
                Love the idea!

Awesome art!!

Thats lovely sci!

Here's your pressie from me Blue

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...e-bday-sig.jpg
                Stunning

Not at all...
                Good
                Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
                Happy Belated Birthday Bluealien! Here is your presents. Sorry they are so late.

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=14706
                Great job

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BLUE!!!!
                sorry your present is a little late
                http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...Birthday-1.jpg
                Ditto to your work
                I know i'm late, but it's an eternity since I did something and I really think of it really hard and it didn't came easily
                so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BLUE !!

I hope you'll like it it's the best that my mind could came with
                [SPOILERS]
                Its great
                Made some new icons. Snarky as usual.

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/52921.html#cutid1
                *lol*

Blue heres my late pressie, and my congrats on the convention ticket!! I only have the guts to pre-order season five

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

That's beautiful .....

Thanks Snowball....
                  sigpic

Comment

Have you started that fic I sent you yet?

No not yet. I'm just... not into my SGA right now

Comment

No not yet. I'm just... not into my SGA right now
                      It's all about the Twilight...
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Stop encouraging her you

Comment

How did you know??? LOL.
                          Stop encouraging her you

Stop being a grouch Think of the wedding!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Blue!!!

Happy Easter Everyone!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                            Forever!!

Comment

Comment

HAPPY EASTER JT'ERS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X