John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, I hope Blue likes it!

here's another version of a sig I did a couple of days ago.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
      Happy Easter J/T´ers!!

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4...terbunnies.jpg

And happy belated bday, blue!
      Have a picfic!

John & Teyla´s Easter special
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....stcount=138190
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/Jeyla4ever/JT%20Sigs/johnandteylassmile-1.jpg
          Thats awesome Camy

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

WOW indeed
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

So, if we're having the Ronon ep as ep 7 maybe ep 8 should be an Atlantis ep (a bottle ep like Laura suggested ). Lets find something out about Atlantis Maybe Shep starts having strange dreams and it turns out an ancient has been projecting them into his mind so that he goes to find something on Atlantis (still working on what the something is )

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hi everyone ! I hope you enjoyed your easter day
                Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
                *smiles* Thanks!

You're welcome. *smiles and nods* Glad you like them.

OT:
                Spoiler:
                I'm feeling a little better, but it seems to be taking it's time to go away.

*smiles* Thanks! I try.

Thanks! You too. Love that!
                OT
                Spoiler:
                I know what you mean it took a lot of time for people around me to feel better too Good luck

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                I know I was in a lot of pain But i'm a lot better now

And and I forgot to say this earlier (Yeah I know, BIG shocker there ) Lovin all the gorgeous artwork guys
                I'm glad you're feeling better and I agree the artwork is really awesome
                Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                Welcome I just do stuff and some other stuff and that kind of stuff comes out lol
                Yeah it's perfectly clear Keep on going I love it
                Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                Nice to see you back Asgard...

I know what you mean about Evanders Heir... it's a wonderful JT fic and as you say sums up everything I love about JT and totally captures the intensity and love between them.

Wedjatqui tends to do the same. I love how she deals with Kanaan as well. I guess because the ptb never bothered showing any feelings between Kanaan and Teyla, I really don't believe that there are any. They were friends and one thing led to another in a moment on vunerability and they only stayed together for a short while because of Torren. I don't see Teyla staying with someone like Kanaan, he is just not forcefull enough for her at all. I think thats why the tpb didnt bother developing their relationship on screen as they could see that there just wasnt really anything between them so he got relegated to the background. Both John and Teyla came to life when they were in each other's company and I'm sure that neither of them would be able to carry on the pretense that they didnt hold feelings for one another for much longer.

So I love fics that put them back together and do it realistically and allow Teyla and Johns relationship to get back on track and evolve naturally...
                Thanks it's really nice to be back
                ITA with you I love Wedjatqui writing she's awesome and totally true in character and I love the way she write John and Teyla and their progression
                Once again ITA on this point I can't belive they made Kanaan so ininteresting for Teyla particularly, it was to keep screen time for their golben boy and their girl LOL i really miss old times you know like in season 3 for example and we were waiting for the promo shots and we were happy because John and Teyla were near each others LOL
                Blue, I don't think I've heard of that fic, can someone post the link or better yet, send it to me via email. I don't come by as much and you got get really busy in here that I can't catch up.

Here's a late b-day present for you Blue.

Hope you like it since I'm learning how to use PSC3.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...hnsheppard.jpg
                Wow it's awesome I love it like the colors

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...nandteyla2.jpg

This is stunning really awesome
                It's so beautiful
                Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                So, if we're having the Ronon ep as ep 7 maybe ep 8 should be an Atlantis ep (a bottle ep like Laura suggested ). Lets find something out about Atlantis Maybe Shep starts having strange dreams and it turns out an ancient has been projecting them into his mind so that he goes to find something on Atlantis (still working on what the something is )

Sorry I can't help you know I'm so bad at imagination.
                Nevertheless I always dream of a team investigation in Atlantis you know like SG1 exploration but with things in Atlantis.
                Good luck I can't wait to read them
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

About Lorne or Carson having the dreams? Just because Shep is the one who is suffering the most, due to his gene, in Laura's episode. Like maybe SGA-1 is off-world and when they come back Lorne or Carson comes to them and tells them what they've been dreaming or they come back and Lorne and/or Carson is missing (in an abandoned part of the city) because of the Ancient projecting that thought into his/their mind(s).
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

It's been so long since I did things. I tried something

Spoiler:

sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/Jeyla4ever/JT%20Sigs/johnandteylassmile-1.jpg]

[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/Jeyla4ever/JT%20Sigs/johnandteyla2.jpg

These are Beautful Camy
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Loved the sigs camy

Also beautiful artwork Asgard..

Love your ideas Cazz..

I'm really looking forward to reading all these great stories..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

Spoiler:

Great Job Asgard!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                          Forever!!

Comment

Spoiler:

awesome asgard
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Yeah and what he finds could be linkedto an ep later on in the season? Can't think, what that something could be....

Oh! Oh! Maybe they mention in passing some research related to Wraith reactions...foreshadow the Teyla VR ep?
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...nandteyla2.jpg

Love it as much as the first one
                                http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/Jeyla4ever/JT%20Sigs/johnandteylassmile-1.jpg
                                Awesome Cam

Spoiler:
                                http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/asgardjackson/JTart/Sigs/th_foreverjt.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/asgardjackson/Team%20art/Teyla%20challenge/th_photopromoteyla.jpg[/IMG]
                                Love love love

3 new Teyla sigs

Spoiler:

Last edited by Snowball; 13 April 2009, 04:39 PM.
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X