• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    I like this...
    Thanks Blue.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I like this too but
    Spoiler:
    not sure about the part where she rushes out with tears in her eyes. She isn't really one for openly showing so much emotion like this, even in the most trying circumstances
    So true. Good point Linda. Thanks hun.

Comment

Oh please do, I like Lemon

Siggie
      [IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Atlantis/my%20siggies/JTConversionJPEG3.jpg
      Beautiful Linda and Snow im sorry that you are feeling Unwell hope you feel better soon
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Thanks Blue.

So true. Good point Linda. Thanks hun.
        No problem sci
        Spoiler:
        I like that idea though But maybe she could walk out ya know, with a strong upper lip so to speak but the eyes are almost always a dead giveaway when it comes to emotion

Does that make sense Well it makes sense in my head
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          Beautiful Linda and Snow im sorry that you are feeling Unwell hope you feel better soon
          Thanks Donna
          sigpic

Comment

No problem sci
            Spoiler:
            I like that idea though But maybe she could walk out ya know, with a strong upper lip so to speak but the eyes are almost always a dead giveaway when it comes to emotion

Does that make sense Well it makes sense in my head
            Yes, that makes perfect sense. Thanks hun.

Comment

Well, I guess that would make sense. How else would they have gotten more if something happened? Are you thinking of Drones? That's another thing that would be cool for them to get more of.
              Glad i made sense for once

I love this sci...that would be a good way for Kanaan to realise how much John means to her..

I can't wait to read the first 3 eps and to see all these great ideas put on paper.. They all sound awesome and I'm feeling a bit miffed at JM's attitude and his favouritism for McKay. He talks about how much he would miss everyone on the show..except JF.. and then he pretty much made it clear that the only character he loved was McKay. and that all the writers loved McKay... well that was pretty obvious.... I wish they had been able to put their personal preferences aside and try and show as much enthusiasm for all their cast... and I thought it was pretty unprofessional that he couldnt think of one word to say about the leading guy who had been on the show for 5 years..
              since i cant say anything nice about this ill just be quiet
              Originally posted by Padme18 View Post

Makes sense they would have. Everytime they built a ship they'd have to make a ZPM to power it.
              Once again im glad it made sense

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
              Just popping in to say a quick "Hello" and to tell you that I haven't forgotten about you all, I've just been spending quite a lot of time on Twitter at the moment!

Hope all my fellow J/Ters are ok. Many *hugs* for you all.
              Hiya Cherish
              Oh boy Laura, You are full of wonderful ideas!!!

Now that you do mention it the Apollo was badly damaged, so I can see the Daedy going back to help.
              Maybe we can have the IOA say that Ronon, Teyla and her family have to go back to PG, now that they want Atlantis to stay.

Spoiler:

Ronon walks into Teyla's quarters and sees that Teyla is packing her belongings.

:Ronon: I see that Woosley told you that the IOA wants us to leave.

Teyla pauses from folding Torren's clothes and sadly looks down.

:Teyla: Indeed he has. Although, he did not seem to agree with their decision.

She walks around and begins to walk over to the window. She places her hand on the sill and gazes out to the scenery.

:Ronon: Then you know that they want Sheppard to stay here on Earth too.

Teyla whips around to look at Ronon. The expression on her face reveals her lack of knowledge of the news.

:Ronon: (Releases a loud, deep sigh) I guess not. He's not happy about the whole thing.

:Teyla: Where is he now?

:Ronon: He's in his quarters.

Teyla rushes off to find John and doesn't notice Kanaan as she rushes by with tears in her eyes. Kanaan looks confused and worried, but then he bumps into Ronon about to leave Teyla's quarters.

:Kanaan: Is something upsetting Teyla?

:Ronon: She found out that Sheppard is not coming back with us. (he says in a low, but forceful tone)

Kanaan remains silent as Ronon walks away.

I wanna see this happen
              Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
              I'm still conviced that Torren is the result of a drunken night between John and Teyla.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              I am thank you very much
              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Love your new Teyla sig Snowy

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Love your new Teyla sig Snowy

Thanks luv I love this pic of her
                  sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post

Well it could be!! I'd like to see that!!
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Okay, lets try and nail down some of the first episode So what we have so far is:
                      - John discovers an ancient lab that makes ZPM's.
                      - We hear from the daedalus that another Wraith hive is on its may so its urgent that they get Atlantis fixed to protect earth
                      - Woolsey is in talks with the IOA/Homeworld security over the future of Atlantis
                      - At the end of the ep the IOA/HWS decide that Atlantis and John are to stay on Earth

Ok, some some questions we need answering:
                      - How long have they been on earth already?
                      - Are Kanaan and Torren on Atlantis? (there was talk of another fascility IIRC?)
                      - How did this Wraith ship find out about Earth's location and get the means to come? (I think it was suggested that Todd had another stash of ZPM's?)
                      - Complications with the ZPM lab?
                      - What are Ronon and Teyla doing during this ep? Helping in the lab?

I think the Wraith ship should make it there and be defeated by the end of the episode, otherwise the ep won't have much action in it for a season premiere

If I've forgotten anything just let me know

Sounds good. (though my brain's in the gutter cos my idea is on top of the list)

As for the questions:
                      - I'd say 2-3 months. But it depends on how far along in the repairs we want them to be.
                      - For our getting rid of K story, he's gotta wind up on Atlantis at some point. Personally, I don't think Teyla would've let K & Torren be on Atlantis when it arrived on Earth. But since the threat of being destroyed is over, I think they'd be there.
                      -With the hive.....everyone else's ideas are great.
                      -TBH, I don't like the idea of another AU story. I'm over those- they've been done to death.
                      So, I was thinking:
                      - Rod takes a look around the lab, & says it'll be easy. But soon enough, he gets proven wrong. Radek & Sam have joined him & the trio are working hard to get it working. BUT, the others have to do the AU stuff- as they're getting desperate, & can't wait for the lab to be functioning.
                      - Just as Rodney's loosing hope on getting the lab to work, it surprises them all by actually working. And this coincides with the others returning from the AU mission, but they return empty handed.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Well if he is going to break things off with Teyla and see what is between her and John he needs to be there..no?? Like seeing the connection between them and how much she fights for him to be okay during the whole deal with the illness and the city failing...
                      If he is somewhere else we have to have that drag out until they get back to PG and by then I'm even more bored by him then I already am
                      Yep- I agree. 100%

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      I think Ronon and Teyla should totally have a scene with the IOA fighting for them to let Atlantis go to the PG. They could also work with Todd (maybe?) to try to figure out how the Wraith detected Earth.

Um, where is Shep going to be? On Atlantis? Or with Woolsey at the IOA meeting? Or at SGC?
                      I like your idea for Ronon & Teyla.
                      As for Shep:
                      - Woolsey would want Shep to stay on Atlantis to command them while he's at the IOA. BUT, I was thinking- what if the rest of the IOA tell Woolsey that they'll reconsider their decision about keeping Atlantis on Earth IF the ppl in Atlantis can find a way to power the city- therefore they need to find ZPMs.
                      Meanwhile, while conducting a scan of the city from in the chair, Atlantis reveals the location of the ZPM building lab to John who is shocked to start off with but thinks it's awesome.
                      Then Woolsey returns to tell them of the IOA's agreement, & that's when John reveals he's found the lab (Rodney get P.O cos he didn't find it).
                      I think John should end up in the AU- he's head Military, so he's gotta be involved. (he's done pretty much everything else- nothing's stopped him).

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      OMG. Plot idea!

Maybe they've made it into the Milky Way. The SGC send a team to a friendly planet to trade/whatever and the people are gone. Teyla suspects Wraith... the place has been desserted but not destroyed, they brush it aside. Then another world disappears, so they send out the not-quite-battle-ready Daedalus to scout about and it finds the Wraith fleet? Heads back to Earth, puts pressure on the team. Appollo reports that they've been following ANOTHER Wraith fleet that has just made it into the void between the two galaxies...

And that's why they need to get ZPM's. They defeat the first wave and have to move out to Pegasus to get the other and to make sure there's no other Wraith fleet amassing, waiting to come to Earth...? That encompasses everything I think... The need for ZPM's, the return to Pegasus, the Apollo, the Daedalus, Teyla, Kanaan, Torren, the IOA...
                      Could be a two parter?
                      Sounds good.
                      I can see it now:
                      Last scene of Ep 1: The Apollo arrives- & Ellis informs them that the Apollo has been tracking a Wraith fleet, which has just entered the void b/w PG & MW. Then the 'TO BE CONTINUED' message comes up just as everyone's freaking out.

That sounds about right to me for Ep1. Maybe we can have Ronon talking to Teyla about the news of John being forced to stay on Earth by IOA and Kanann over hears her how upset she is about the news.. Oh!! Or better yet! John gives Teyla the news and they have a hug moment and Kanaan sees them both.
                      I love the idea of John telling her.
                      Spoiler:

John heads to see Teyla- sad that the IOA is demanding he stay behind, when everyone else is going on either Atlantis or the Apollo to intercept the Wraith fleet before it reaches Earth.
                      He finds her packing- she explains she's been asked to be on the Apollo & that K's going off world to keep Torren safe.
                      She notices that he's troubled.
                      T- Are you ok, Colonel Sheppard?
                      J (forcing a smile)- Yeah, I am.
                      She cocks an eyebrow- & he instantly knows she's trying to determine if he's telling the truth.
                      After a moment of her quietly scrutinizing him, he sighs- giving in.
                      J- Actually, it's not. (She looks shocked) The IOA.....they want me to........*sigh* I've been ordered to remain on Earth- apparently they want me to stick around in case Atlantis & the Apollo can't stop the Wraith & they need to defend Earth again.
                      She can see his distress- in his facial expression, but more importantly in his eyes.
                      So she drops the clothes she's holding on the bed, & walks over to him. She hesitates for a moment, before wrapping her arms around him in a hug. He hugs back (without hesitating this time- it's damn time he starts showing off his emotions!)
                      K appears round a corner- on his way to see if Teyla's finished packing Torren's things, & he sees them hugging. He watches for a moment, before leaving.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      That's what I was thinking. Have them all breathe a sigh of relief then the news comes about another fleet in the void and that's the cliffhanger...

I have an idea about Caldwell and the IOA arguing about sending the Daedalus, because it's not ready. The IOA orders team shepp to get the lab up and running but in the mean time, sends teams out to worlds looking for ZPMs.

Maybe... Maybe Teyla's not sure about going to an AU (if that is indeed the case) and her and Sheppard have a moment where he tells her she doesn't need to come to the AU; she can go with Lorne's team to be safer. She protests but he just looks at her, giving Kanaan&Torren and pointed look before she concedes... But then, that means that she wouldn't be in THAT aspect of the ep and we all know how much Linda would hate me for suggesting this

Muahahahahaha.
                      Sounds good.

Oh boy Laura, You are full of wonderful ideas!!!

Now that you do mention it the Apollo was badly damaged, so I can see the Daedy going back to help.
                      Maybe we can have the IOA say that Ronon, Teyla and her family have to go back to PG, now that they want Atlantis to stay.

Spoiler:

Ronon walks into Teyla's quarters and sees that Teyla is packing her belongings.

:Ronon: I see that Woosley told you that the IOA wants us to leave.

Teyla pauses from folding Torren's clothes and sadly looks down.

:Teyla: Indeed he has. Although, he did not seem to agree with their decision.

She walks around and begins to walk over to the window. She places her hand on the sill and gazes out to the scenery.

:Ronon: Then you know that they want Sheppard to stay here on Earth too.

Teyla whips around to look at Ronon. The expression on her face reveals her lack of knowledge of the news.

:Ronon: (Releases a loud, deep sigh) I guess not. He's not happy about the whole thing.

:Teyla: Where is he now?

:Ronon: He's in his quarters.

Teyla rushes off to find John and doesn't notice Kanaan as she rushes by with tears in her eyes. Kanaan looks confused and worried, but then he bumps into Ronon about to leave Teyla's quarters.

:Kanaan: Is something upsetting Teyla?

:Ronon: She found out that Sheppard is not coming back with us. (he says in a low, but forceful tone)

Kanaan remains silent as Ronon walks away.

Ooo. Interesting. But I think John should tell her. (not that I don't like Ronon doing it- but if John does it, it means another J/T scene = squeee!)

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      I'm still conviced that Torren is the result of a drunken night between John and Teyla.
                      LOL! Don't we all???!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Thanks Donna
                        np hun

since i cant say anything nice about this ill just be quiet

Once again im glad it made sense

Hiya Cherish

I wanna see this happen

I am thank you very much
                        Good
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Loving the John/Teyla scene.... season 6 sounds awesome so far...

Anyone volunteering to write episode one and two yet....
                          sigpic

Comment

Hee hee. I'm sure it won't be the last either.

Loving the John/Teyla scene.... season 6 sounds awesome so far...

Anyone volunteering to write episode one and two yet....
                            Thanks Linda. If I get all the info of what they want for either one and how many words, I wouldn't mind doing 1 or 2, but IMO, we should set up how we want the first 10 ep first. So, if we have to, can leave little clues in various eps. Just my opinion.

Thanks LJ and I thought of a way for John to tell Teyla.

Spoiler:

SGC's Conferrence room:
                            After several days of trying to reason with the IOA and despite the efforts of the SGC to help support Woolsey and John's arguement to find a way to get Atlantis back to the Pegasus Galaxy, the IOA rules that Atlantis will remain on Earth.

John is about to storm forward and give him his peace of mind before Woolsey motions for him to remain as calm as possible. He had a feeling that the IOA had more to say and he was correct.

They continue with their insulting demands my telling Woolsey, John and the SGC that they do not want to have the Wraith, known as Todd, Ronon, Teyla and her family to remain her on Earth. As soon as the Daedalus returns from aiding the Apollo, they will send them back to their proper homes.

"What?" John rages. "Teyla and Ronon are half my team! You can't expect me just let them go and tell them that they are no longer needed."

"Yes, that's exactly what we expect you to do," one of the officials from the IOA speeks up. "With all due respect, Col. Sheppard, this is not their home and we cannot afford to have the Wraith locked up here on Earth for the resto of his life, however long that may be. It is too much of a security risk. This is our final decision."

Without further words, the IOA leave the SGC's conference room. Gen. Landry frowns and releases a fustrating sigh, " I'm sorry Richard, we tried our best."

Woolsey nod his head in defeat. "Gen. Landry. I would like to be the one that tells Ronon and Teyla, and Col. Sheppard to tell Todd, if you don't mind."

Gen. Landry agrees.

Atlantis:
                            John walks towards the brig with a scowling look on his face. All he can think of is how much a big mistake the IOA is making. With every thought the rage grows stronger, but he knows he can't let it show in front of Todd. It will not be easy to change his attitude, not until he hears a concern tone from Teyla as she yells out his name. Instantly, his face changes from anger to a more sober look.

"Teyla? What are you doing here?"

I had heard that you and Mr. Woolsey returned. I wanted to know what the IOA had decided about Atlantis. Will they not help us return it to the Pegasus Galaxy?"

She can see his hesitation and remorse. "John?"

"They have decided to keep Atlantis on Earth, but they.... I really should have Woolsey tell you."

She places a hand on his shoulder. At the same time, Kanaan is about to round the corner into the same corridor as John and Teyla, but he stop and retreats a bit when he sees Teyla's action.

John clears his throat and keeps any emotions that try to rise in check, "I am to remain her along with Atlantis, and they want you, your family Ronon and Todd sent back to Pegasus."

Teyla inhales sharply at the news and remains silent for a moment, "I suppose I should not be surprised. Ronon had a feeling that is what they would say."

"Trust me, Woolsey, Gen. Landry and I fought as hard as we could to get Atlantis back to Pegasus. I don't trust them with this city. Plus, you and Ronon are important members of my team. I don't trust anyone else more than the both of you."

Teyla tilts her head slightly and is in awe of his comment. " I believe Ronon would agree when I say that we are truly honored to have had the chance to fight along side with you and we thank you for all you have done."

Her eyes to begin to water up, "I never got to thank you properly."

John gives her a curious look, "For what?"

"For saving me from Michael. If you had not come when you did..."

She struggles to get the words out.

"If you did not come for me last year and rescued me from Michael, I do not believe I would be alive today and my son would have been used for Michael's evil schemes."

She lowers her head, "You have saved me numerous times, John Sheppard and I fear...."

She moves closer to him and embrases him and remains speachless. John slowly wraps his arms around her to comfort her and closes his eyes.

"If you ever need me, I will be there for you.... or Ronon. Don't ever doubt that. I will find away somehow."

She nods her head in compliance. Kanaan observes the whole thing without their knowledge and realizes how great Teyla's bond is with Col. Sheppard.

I even have an idea of how John tells Todd and that convo, but I went longer witht this than I planned. Sorry.

Ready for criticism.

Comment

Scifan

Loving that idea... you know with material such like this our season 6 would turn out awesome.. well if tptb need lessons how to write and balance out things they can just ask you guys
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Scifan

Loving that idea... you know with material such like this our season 6 would turn out awesome.. well if tptb need lessons how to write and balance out things they can just ask you guys

*blushes* Thanks Nina.

Comment

Working...
                                X