Clear All

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    Would make a cool au fic
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      That's an awesome sig Linda!!

Are you off work tomorrow? Not that I'm complaining that you're up, I'm just shocked.
      Thanks sci, yeah i'm off today. I went to bed not long after I posted that sig, I wasn't feeling well. My lung was getting sore again. I hope tae god I don't have another viralk infection in my lung If it's still the same tomorrow I might make an appointment at the docs. It's sore when I take deep breths, kinda like last time. I hope I just racked myself and that's it!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      LOVE it!!
      Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Lovely sig hun. And now, I really must be going to bed. No writing for me tonight.
      Thanks guys I t didn't quite come out as planned

Thanks guys that said they liked my idea. I know you guys can come up with way to bring it together if we end up using it.

I like the idea of having Sam for at least first ep or the ep that ends up having them find a ZPM lab. And if Rodney gets sick, we'll have her to help. IMO

Do you guys remember Tabula Rasa??? Well, what if that was a possible threat that some PG disease could threaten Earth and that is the only reason why the IOA is willing to let them go back. Mostly to save their sorry butts. Just another wild idea.

Well, off to bed for me. I'll try to catch up tomorrow, but seems I've been having trouble doing that and I've been neglecting my poor Shep thunkers.
      And don't get me started on how behind I am with post new fics. I'm having trouble keeping up with Laura.

G'night and sweet VS and JT dreams.
      And we could have Jack in it too and Sam and Jack could inexplicably get stuck in a supply closet Too much?

Weeellll... I could...

But it would distract me from my uni work

Ah hell, who'm I kidding? Here ya go hun.. Brief as brief can be.
      Spoiler:

City is returning to Pegasus. Somewhere just inside the PG, it catches a virus... (planted by the Wraith?). Falls out of hyper space etc, etc etc. Some of the expedition members fall ill (inc. Rodney etc etc) John hasn't gotten ill yet - why? It's the fact he's not ill that means they don't make the connection between the city and the people being ill.

As more systems start to fail in the city, Sheppard becomes ill and the others start to get worse... etc.

That leaves Ronon, Teyla, Keller, Zelenka, Woolsey to try and figure out what it s wrong and how to fix it... They only really make the connection between the city 'being ill' and the people with the ATA gene being ill when life support starts to fail and Rodney etc slip into a coma..

Teyla etc need all the help they can get... Pull Todd into the mix and he's very interested. Why is Sheppard not as ill as the others, if it is him who has the strongest gene? They work to figure it out before life support and the shield is completely gone and with no one to steer the ship to a suitable planet, they'd be buggered

Anyway, they figure it out (Go secondary team of Atlantis - WOO!) and the others start to get better... But as they are prepping to leave, they realise one of the Jumpers - and Todd - is missing. How did he get the Jumper out?

They get to a planet that is suitable and let the city repair itself...

B-plot
      Spoiler:
      Teyla/Kanaan split... maybe the medical review board not letting Keller work on Rodney?
      Ooh I like this idea, I like the idea of the others saving the day for a change

Thanks guys. Hope Cazz lets me write it Anything else you'd like to see?

When's the air date?

I had a thought... Isn't it about now that the spoilers would start to come out? I miss SGA... Really, really do right now.
      pfft, like she could refuse, just threaten her with lemons
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Hmm.. *ponders the power* Mwahaha!... *thinks some more*
        Spoiler:
        Nah, course I'm good with you writing it As long as everyones alright with that, which they seem to be

Meanie

I was thinking that the other day Made me realise that I really want the movie to go ahead just so that I can enjoy having spoilers
        Just for the spoilers? Our Joe won't be pleased with that

Makes sense I think
        Darn tootin!

Ok, some some questions we need answering:
        - How long have they been on earth already?
        - Are Kanaan and Torren on Atlantis? (there was talk of another fascility IIRC?)
        - How did this Wraith ship find out about Earth's location and get the means to come? (I think it was suggested that Todd had another stash of ZPM's?)
        - Complications with the ZPM lab?
        - What are Ronon and Teyla doing during this ep? Helping in the lab?
        - I would say about two weeks to a month? Lets the ships get the repairs done/repairs are nearly finished.
        -Hmm... I had the idea that they were off base, somewhere just inside the Pegasus/Milky Wat Galaxy waitin on word. Maybe a planet in the Milky Way so they could gate into the SGC? That way, they could be on Atlantis but have NOT been on Atlantis when the fight was going down. (with the non-combatants). The Appollo was in the PG wasn't it, at the end of Enemy at the Gate? if it was, maybe the Daedalus has to go out there to take supplies and that's when they realise there's another Wraith fleet on the way?
        -Maybe have the team think Todd betrayed them but the superhive actually sent a distress message that is only just getting to PG? Or maybe they've been quietly convening on the outer rim of PG and have actually made it into the Milky Way?

OMG. Plot idea!

Maybe they've made it into the Milky Way. The SGC send a team to a friendly planet to trade/whatever and the people are gone. Teyla suspects Wraith... the place has been desserted but not destroyed, they brush it aside. Then another world disappears, so they send out the not-quite-battle-ready Daedalus to scout about and it finds the Wraith fleet? Heads back to Earth, puts pressure on the team. Appollo reports that they've been following ANOTHER Wraith fleet that has just made it into the void between the two galaxies...

And that's why they need to get ZPM's. They defeat the first wave and have to move out to Pegasus to get the other and to make sure there's no other Wraith fleet amassing, waiting to come to Earth...? That encompasses everything I think... The need for ZPM's, the return to Pegasus, the Apollo, the Daedalus, Teyla, Kanaan, Torren, the IOA...
        Could be a two parter?
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I thought I was seeing double there for a minute I find that some of the pages are taking a while to load
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Thanks sci, yeah i'm off today. I went to bed not long after I posted that sig, I wasn't feeling well. My lung was getting sore again. I hope tae god I don't have another viralk infection in my lung If it's still the same tomorrow I might make an appointment at the docs. It's sore when I take deep breths, kinda like last time. I hope I just racked myself and that's it!

Ouch hope you feel better
            Meanie

Darn tootin!

- I would say about two weeks to a month? Lets the ships get the repairs done/repairs are nearly finished.
            -Hmm... I had the idea that they were off base, somewhere just inside the Pegasus/Milky Wat Galaxy waitin on word. Maybe a planet in the Milky Way so they could gate into the SGC? That way, they could be on Atlantis but have NOT been on Atlantis when the fight was going down. (with the non-combatants). The Appollo was in the PG wasn't it, at the end of Enemy at the Gate? if it was, maybe the Daedalus has to go out there to take supplies and that's when they realise there's another Wraith fleet on the way?
            -Maybe have the team think Todd betrayed them but the superhive actually sent a distress message that is only just getting to PG? Or maybe they've been quietly convening on the outer rim of PG and have actually made it into the Milky Way?

OMG. Plot idea!

Maybe they've made it into the Milky Way. The SGC send a team to a friendly planet to trade/whatever and the people are gone. Teyla suspects Wraith... the place has been desserted but not destroyed, they brush it aside. Then another world disappears, so they send out the not-quite-battle-ready Daedalus to scout about and it finds the Wraith fleet? Heads back to Earth, puts pressure on the team. Appollo reports that they've been following ANOTHER Wraith fleet that has just made it into the void between the two galaxies...

And that's why they need to get ZPM's. They defeat the first wave and have to move out to Pegasus to get the other and to make sure there's no other Wraith fleet amassing, waiting to come to Earth...? That encompasses everything I think... The need for ZPM's, the return to Pegasus, the Apollo, the Daedalus, Teyla, Kanaan, Torren, the IOA...
            Could be a two parter?
            Great ideas love
            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Great ideas love
              Thanks snowy, me too..

So ya like my idea of Sam and Jack inexplicably getting stuck in the supply closet Yeah I don't think the others are falling for it hmmmm maybe I could threaten them with fish
              sigpic

Comment

I thought I was seeing double there for a minute I find that some of the pages are taking a while to load
                You were, lol. I double posted cause the page was taking aaaages.

Great ideas love
                Thanks. You guys just keep feeding me tidbits and my mind runs wild.

Yappi, as for Shepp in SGU... If we are to believe Jason M (which a lot of people don't, lol) then SGU is a prequel... BUT... if we don't believe that, then we still don't really know enough about it to make judgements. Maybe just mention that Landry was back from whatever top secret mission/meeting he was at and Rodney wasn't grouching cause he didn't know what the top secret meeting was about, even though he has mega security clearance? Lol.

Okay, I need to stop. Thank God I don't actually write for the show.

Comment

It worked out as it was supposed to It's really nice

And we could have Jack in it too and Sam and Jack could inexplicably get stuck in a supply closet Too much?
                  Or maybe have Elizabeth come back so she and Jack can get together?

Aye, would be kinda like the 'red-coats' ep JoeM was talking about... An ep where none of the regulars were in it, lol.

Lemons? No, I threaten this one with Irn Bru... Or me on Irn Bru... Cause I annoy her when I'm on it

Comment

Exactly. And i remember that most of us wanted to see more of the city so it fits perfectly. And i always thought that the Ancients would have been smart enough to have a way of making more zmpm's. Cause if i remember right, the city in The Tower had a whole mess of them underground, which makes me think that the Ancients made a whole mess of them and stored them, so they didnt have a need for the lab for the time being
                    Well, I guess that would make sense. How else would they have gotten more if something happened? Are you thinking of Drones? That's another thing that would be cool for them to get more of.

Before, and that's why there's the urgency of finding a ZPM?
                    Oh, and I was joking about the other thing, lol. I realised I had been shooting down everyone's ideas...

I think.. our show hasn't done that many actual AU's but... I'm sick of AU's... But that's just me lol.

If this is the first ep, then they'd be on Earth...?

No, which is why I pitched that it could break down in his system and he gets really ill from it. Because I think the Ancients wouldn't have made it so the Wraith could inject themselves and have the gene... But in it's initial stages, it reacts to the human part of the Wraith DNA before breaking down and that's why he can get away?
                    I think an AU, if done right can work, but they are not easy to do. I wouldn't want it to weird either though.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Hmm.. *ponders the power* Mwahaha!... *thinks some more*
                    Spoiler:
                    Nah, course I'm good with you writing it As long as everyones alright with that, which they seem to be

I was thinking that the other day Made me realise that I really want the movie to go ahead just so that I can enjoy having spoilers

Makes sense I think

Okay, lets try and nail down some of the first episode So what we have so far is:
                    - John discovers an ancient lab that makes ZPM's.
                    - We hear from the daedalus that another Wraith hive is on its may so its urgent that they get Atlantis fixed to protect earth
                    - Woolsey is in talks with the IOA/Homeworld security over the future of Atlantis
                    - At the end of the ep the IOA/HWS decide that Atlantis and John are to stay on Earth

Ok, some some questions we need answering:
                    - How long have they been on earth already?
                    - Are Kanaan and Torren on Atlantis? (there was talk of another fascility IIRC?)
                    - How did this Wraith ship find out about Earth's location and get the means to come? (I think it was suggested that Todd had another stash of ZPM's?)
                    - Complications with the ZPM lab?
                    - What are Ronon and Teyla doing during this ep? Helping in the lab?

I think the Wraith ship should make it there and be defeated by the end of the episode, otherwise the ep won't have much action in it for a season premiere

If I've forgotten anything just let me know
                    I would love to see Laura right ep 3. I'm so looking forward to it.

That sounds about right to me for Ep1. Maybe we can have Ronon talking to Teyla about the news of John being forced to stay on Earth by IOA and Kanann over hears her how upset she is about the news.. Oh!! Or better yet! John gives Teyla the news and they have a hug moment and Kanaan sees them both.

Oh hun. I hope you don't come down with a virus either. Take care of yourself and get better hun.

Edit: Forgot to respond to Jack and Sam. Love it.

You're encouragable, Laura. No rare shipping with Jack and anyone else.
                    Last edited by scifan; 16 March 2009, 11:00 AM.

Comment

That sounds about right to me for Ep1. Maybe we can have Ronon talking to Teyla about the news of John being forced to stay on Earth by IOA and Kanann over hears her how upset she is about the news.. Oh!! Or better yet! John gives Teyla the news and they have a hug moment and Kanaan sees them both.
                      I want very much to just stop production right here, head over to Bridge Studios and demand that this scene be made, just for us.

Comment

It worked out as it was supposed to It's really nice
                        Well, thanks gater

Or maybe have Elizabeth come back so she and Jack can get together?
                        Do I have to get the fish out

Aye, would be kinda like the 'red-coats' ep JoeM was talking about... An ep where none of the regulars were in it, lol.
                        hmm, yeah. You could have Lorne and Zelenka, Teyla, Ronon (like they're even regulars ), um who else, Oh Chuck

Lemons? No, I threaten this one with Irn Bru... Or me on Irn Bru... Cause I annoy her when I'm on it
                        Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, OUCH Poor Cazz

Well, I guess that would make sense. How else would they have gotten more if something happened? Are you thinking of Drones? That's another thing that would be cool for them to get more of.

I think an AU, if done right can work, but they are not easy to do. I wouldn't want it to weird either though.

I would love to see Laura right ep 3. I'm so looking forward to it.

Oh hun. I hope you don't come down with a virus either. Take care of yourself and get better hun.
                        Thanks sci, I hope it's not that either. I remember the last time I had it. I was off work for over 5 weeks and in so much pain. Couldn't take deep breaths at all
                        sigpic

Comment

Do I have to get the fish out
                          Well, since I'm allergic to fish I might die if you hit me with one. maybe a Moorish Haggis insteed, eh?

hmm, yeah. You could have Lorne and Zelenka, Teyla, Ronon (like they're even regulars ), um who else, Oh Chuck
                          And Amelia and pretty much everyone who ever milled about in the control room over the seasons... would be too funny

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, OUCH Poor Cazz
                          I'm sure our Cazz would agree with that sentiment
                          *slurps from Irn bru can, like the papa in the old advert*

Comment

You were, lol. I double posted cause the page was taking aaaages.

Thanks. You guys just keep feeding me tidbits and my mind runs wild.

Yappi, as for Shepp in SGU... If we are to believe Jason M (which a lot of people don't, lol) then SGU is a prequel... BUT... if we don't believe that, then we still don't really know enough about it to make judgements. Maybe just mention that Landry was back from whatever top secret mission/meeting he was at and Rodney wasn't grouching cause he didn't know what the top secret meeting was about, even though he has mega security clearance? Lol.

Okay, I need to stop. Thank God I don't actually write for the show.
                            SGU?? Oops...I meant SGC...
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Well, since I'm allergic to fish I might die if you hit me with one. maybe a Moorish Haggis insteed, eh?
                              Oh oh, can't have that Ok Moorish aggis it is then

And Amelia and pretty much everyone who ever milled about in the control room over the seasons... would be too funny
                              Yeah my mind stated drawing a blank on names after the first few

I'm sure our Cazz would agree with that sentiment
                              *slurps from Irn bru can, like the papa in the old advert*
                              mmmmmmm, Irn-bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......I'm addicyted to the stuff. If I huvnae hud any in a few days I huv withdrawal symptoms
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                I think they would have to be an earth for a while because the Daedy and Apollo would badly damaged during the last epi. So there would have to be time for the repairs and coming back from PG.

If you go by JM, then yes, they are on Atlantis. I agree with Nina...I think Kanaan should be there to see John and Teyla interact.

As about finding earth...maybe they planted some kind of tracking device on Todd?

I think Ronon and Teyla should totally have a scene with the IOA fighting for them to let Atlantis go to the PG. They could also work with Todd (maybe?) to try to figure out how the Wraith detected Earth.

Um, where is Shep going to be? On Atlantis? Or with Woolsey at the IOA meeting? Or at SGU?
                                I like your ideas for Ronon and Teyla Shep has to be on Atlantis for him to discover the lab, plus of Woolsey isn't on Atlantis then surely he'd order Shep to stay like he did in FC

Sometimes (i.e. Remants) the spoilers are more exciting that the episode Plus they come first so I'm looking forward to them

OMG. Plot idea!

Could be a two parter?
                                I love it! They could defeat the first wraith fleet in episode one and then the Appollo comes in episode two which prompts the IOA to let Atlantis go back to Pegasus

Yay! A hug

Hope you feel better Linda!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X