Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonjour mon amis! Comment ca va? Je suis fatigue! Pas bon

What episde are we on now?
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Good Morning Laura.

I think we are on Childhood's End. We did Suspicion yesterday.

Comment

Title: Solitary Man
        Summary: John thinks he finally understands now.
        Characters: John Sheppard
        Pairing: Sheppard-Teyla
        Rating: PG
        Episode: Season 4, Be All My Sins Remember’d
        Word Count: 1242

http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...0000/2520.html

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          I think we are on Childhood's End. We did Suspicion yesterday.
          Aye I think mmy favourite bit it when Teyla is on the radio telling Ford and McKay that Sheppard is unavailable, then she looks at him and he's standing looking uncomfortable

Yay! Off to read

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Ahhhhh, what a cheery story! I was smiling the whole time!

Seriously, your angst is awesome, like always! I'll comment soon!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Battle of the Ships: Next round. We lost by one point yesterday

Last edited by CazzBlade; 22 January 2009, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Aye I think mmy favourite bit it when Teyla is on the radio telling Ford and McKay that Sheppard is unavailable, then she looks at him and he's standing looking uncomfortable

Yay! Off to read

When is that bit? (What ep are we doing?)

Lol. Woo!
                Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Ahhhhh, what a cheery story! I was smiling the whole time!

Seriously, your angst is awesome, like always! I'll comment soon!
                Hahaha. I was wondering there; I was like.. clearly not my story then

Comment

Hi everyone ! How are you ?
                  I'm a little fed up of what I have to do but if i could reach it it would mean a permanent job. At the same time I can't participate in here and it really makes me no happy but I love all your work it's so awesome
                  PM on its way

So what is everyones favourite JT moment of Rising part 1? Yes we are going to go through every ep! I do love the moment that they meet but the cave scene is just so amazingly awesome that it has to take the crown They just had an immediate connection that wasn't just a superficial meet and greet, it went deeper than that, you felt like they trusted each other already
                  Hard to say. I think the first time we saw Teyla and her relationship with John as I said I always believed Teyla would be only a love interest for John but it attracted me and I wanted to know what would happen for teyla and between them.
                  Hard to say which part I prefered oddly it isn't the cave scene even if it's cult but perhaps more of the 'Sumer see throught me' and Do I ? seriously it was really good. I loved too when John fall LOL but finally i love all the action they were really pretty like Teyla in the shadows, the run and in the Hive when John came to save them I love their exchange

100,000 Post Celebration!!!

Rising 1:

Thanks TJ for helping me. It's much appreciated. I also added Asgard's. We can do more than one for each ep too if you want.
                  Wow the Hide and Seek sig is awesome
                  Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                  These calendars are awesome and the december one is totally stunning
                  I love it I tried somehing similar with Teyla some times ago I have it as profile, it's not as good but I love this style
                  Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  Sheppard and Teyla Shippers Thread 1,000 Post Celebration

I know I've done more than this...but here are some old ones from Season 1 Rising 1 and 2.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...DarknessJT.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...th_Scifan2.jpg

]
                  They are all awesome but I particularly love the first one
                  Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                  Thanks to all who commented on the wallie- I'm glad everyone likes it.

And this whole 100,000 Posts Celebration- congrats to all, btw- feel free to snurch my work if it fits in & you've got holes to fill.

I'm slowly catching up on s4- watched "Quarantine" last night & "Harmony" this morning.
                  "Quarantine"- Although I'd seen it shortly after it aired in the US, I wanted to watch it again (great moments- squeee!) As soon as Tey walked in, my sis was like "well, time's flown by eh?" when she noticed how big the baby bump is. Lol! [Forgot to mention John's reactions to Rod's plan to propose to Katie- truly amazing! classic J/R interaction!] During the intro credits, my sis could tell I was excited about this ep- & she spent the credits trying to guess why; first she guessed about Rod's proposal (cute, but no!), then she said "Is Teyla gonna drop the baby?" (& mind you, she's like 20 yo my sis) "Hell no!" Was my response.
                  Anyhoooo- loved John's "in the movies, in this kinda situation, the pregnant woman always goes into labour", & no matter how much reassurance she gave him, he still wasn't gonna relax! lol!
                  And I noticed, this time that 1. He was being really kind to her- saying she can return to the team after her son's born (only to get his kind offer half squished by her saying wouldn't it be just as dangerous her being on the team now as it will be post-birth? She had a point, but come on! He was giving her an olive branch!) 2. His frown when she mentioned her son's father (which we know is Kanaan, but John doesn't seem to know???)- a glint of him remembering how hurt he was to find out she's preggers with another guy's child.... poor John! 3. His sad look when she was saying if she died on a mission, her son would be motherless too- his eyes really expressed that not only would her son loose his mother, but HE'D loose her for good too!
                  I loved his reaction when TJ (not yet named, but it's better than "baby") kicked her- he freaked for a moment, the whole is-she-going-to-give-birth-or-not scenario running through his mind. And his smile when he felt TJ kick! Followed shortly by his determination to get them out of there- & her telling him not to climb up the outside of the tower, & his excuse was "Batman does it all the time". If I'd been there, I would've grabbed hold of his leg & forced him back in there & wouldn't let him go until he confessed his feelings for her- ooooooh! I feel a fic coming on. *makes note of it*

As for 'Harmony'- I wasn't too keen on watching it (no = ) but once it got going, I found that it had a huge amount of humor in it, & really loved it. I loved how Rod was Kirking just as much as John! And I giggled to myself as I remembered the third sister is just a girl, & it was great to see the boys reaction to it! Rod looked very much like he was regretting the 'dibs' he just made, & John had a slight smirk on his face, like he was finding it funny that Rod had said 'dibs' before even seeing the 3rd sister. Harmony herself was a fantastic sister- reminded me a little when she first appeared of the actress who plays Lois in 'Smallville' (not that I watch it).
                  I adored John's face when he realised that Harmony wanted him as her husband- he had "what have I got myself into" look.
                  And Rod's early drama's with Harmony- the bar she stole from John, & made it look like Rod had eaten it (John seemed very awkward giving her a hug when she fake cried- I've only just been hit with that it reminds me of how he's like whenever Tey hugs him; like he's not used to showing emotions).
                  And I liked how Harmony goes from bickering with Rod to calling him her hero! One massive ego boost for Rod! And I kinda guessed John was gonna snatch the necklace from her to go & activate the device- his whole "& anyone with the Ancient gene can use the device?" line gave away his idea.

Anyway, that's all.

EDIT: & thanks to Asgard30 for wishing me good luck with my results- much appreciated!
                  HUGS no problem let us know what happened
                  Gotcha

So favourite moment of Hide and Seek I think mine is the bit when they are walking down the corridor and Shep is all nervous cos he really wants to impress her
                  Wow hard to say it's so long since I saw it I could say the football scene but this isn't it. I'd say when he tells the story for the kid or like you said in the corridor and he leans just a little on her I won't say romantic but it proves how at ease they are with each other or most importantly John with Teyla and he is so hot in this black shirt definitely my favorite
                  Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                  *pops in* Hi guys! *megahugs* Missed all of you loads! Hope you're all doing good. I was away for a week on skicamp, so I have a good reason for not showing my face here.

Miss anything??
                  Hi hey we missed you
                  LOL awesome
                  Wow it's so beautiful
                  Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  Its a bit late but a Rising Wallie... and another JT one just cause I like it...

Beautiful as always
                  Actually they darkened it in S3 and S4, Rachel mentioned she liked it in one of the companions I think. This season has gone a lighter brown whereas I think S2's was brighter, a hint of orange maybe

Rising:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...-Maff-bd-1.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...sing-sig-1.jpg

Hide and Seek:
                  http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...roup-ch-3a.jpg
                  Wow once again it's stunning
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    *sneaks in in Ninja mode*

Suspicion sig for the celebration thingy

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...picionJPEG.jpg

*stealthily sneaks out*
                    I love it
                    Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                    Love it

Sheppard and Teyla Shipper Thread 100,000 Post Celebration
                    Hot Zone

The Eye

Thanks for reminding me

Love it
                    I said it before but they are awesome
                    Oh I keep getting distracted with how pretty JT are in these wallies so I'm gonna post them.... I promise I will come back with some that are for the eps in question soon...

You're so true beautiful
                    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Yes I came I was flabbergasted by all the preeties
                    Another season Um........

Some older sigs I done.....They're not so good so you don'rt have to use them

Rising part something or other

Hot zone
                    You're too hard on yourself I love them

No one touchs my JF/RL Eatg caps.....

I think I've lost all my earlier work due to computer crash...

Found this one...

Rising.... http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...erriswheel.jpg
                    Love it great idea
                    Beautiful
                    Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                    tiptoes in the thread with guilty feelings! :

Congrats on 100 000 posts!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on 9000, blue!! And to any other milestoner

The tag is just not forthcoming so may I offer a
                    Sanctuary related picfic instead? for now at least, promise to keep working on a "proper" one :

Sanctuary tag ... "Just between the two of us..."

Spoiler:

[

love the artwork by everyone!
                    LOL I love it I vote for you rewriting Sanctuary with these scenes
                    A little bit of fun from the good ol days....

Spoiler:
                    []
                    LOL
                    10,000 Posts Artwork

The Gift Sig
                    Wow I so love it
                    10,000 Posts Artwork

Underground Siggy

Gonna try and help so we can get at least one sig per ep
                    Awesome
                    Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    New Sig. The lyric is from Memories by Within Temptation

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...MemoriesJT.gif
                    Beautiful besides I love WT
                    OT fic.

Spoiler:
                    Title: Five Moments of a Life He Doesn’t Let Himself Think About
                    Summary: John Sheppard isn’t proud of the life he had with Nancy.
                    Characters: John Sheppard, Nancy Sheppard & James McGinley
                    Pairing: John/Nancy
                    Rating: PG-15; there are some gross images of war in this one.

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/76972.html#cutid1

Spoiler:
                    Title: Five Moments of a Life He Doesn’t Let Himself Think About
                    Summary: John Sheppard isn’t proud of the life he had with Nancy.
                    Characters: John Sheppard, Nancy Sheppard
                    Pairing: John/Nancy
                    Rating: PG-15

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/77205.html
                    Ok I can't believe to say this but you need to stop writing just the time that I catch on LOL I joke I'll read it as soon as i can

Come and help do some art for ever JT ep.
                    I know we might have to skip some, and that's ok. Maybe we can do 100 or more for all the eps.

Loving all the old and new JT art!!!
                    They are all so beautiful i love the Home one
                    Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                    I re-updated my story, Teyla's Trial, so the old link I posted earlier won't work. Here's the new one...Just added Chapter 5

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4805109/1/Teylas_Trial
                    Great I can't wait
                    *nods* Uhuh, yep I like talking to myself

So 38 Minutes There's absoloutely nothing in the ep for me to like, nope, nothing *nose grows*

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/1x04_598.jpg

Pretty simple for me Teyla taking care of Shep, she barely left his side the entire ep
                    A lot that I loved and one thing that disturbed me the sentence that started Shep to Weir.
                    I loved when they run and John take her hand to help her (I take what I can) and that she is the one to bring hm on the other side.
                    I re-read the one I didn't like yesterday along with te spec for it and its actually better than I thought I just realised I hadn't done a conclusion though and I'm already 100 words over the word limit...

A 38 mins JT icon that TF entered in the icontest

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/1x04_166.jpg
                    Beautiful
                    Made some icons...from Rising (again):

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/42113.html
                    Awesome
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I'm sure you have all been reading Wedjatqi's latest fic Lost... its absolutely awesome.. one of her best.

Latest chapter..

Spoiler:
                      Their baby has been born... oh its' sooo exciting...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4747543/25/Lost
                      Thanks for the link

Come and help do some art for ever JT ep.
                      I know we might have to skip some, and that's ok. Maybe we can do 100 or more for all the eps.

Loving all the old and new JT art!!!

Fixed it Snow.
                      once again awesome
                      Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                      With this 100,000 Celebration- are we planning on doing all of the 5 seasons????

Cos I'm sure I've got some artwork for later eps.

I have quite a number which are one's for a mix of eps (I know I have a pic I maniped of Tey in "Sunday", which has a photo in it from like 'Submersion' & 'Return' (there's several versions with diff text & diff sub-pics)).

Here's a few:

Spoiler:

"Sunday"/"Submersion" [words I think are from a verse in the Bible]
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...lpaper_v5a.jpg
                      Version with words I made up:
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...llpaper_v1.jpg

"Sunday" (a bit of fun- got some quotes from the ep on it)
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...g_complete.jpg

SOW [I know it has words- but I'm really proud of it!]
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...l_complete.jpg

S&R- again, one I'm proud of!
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ofTsfamily.jpg

S&R/Conversion:
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...eYourHeart.jpg

Broken Ties: [I SWEAR I had a version that said 'Broken Ties'- mustn't be up on my photobucket.....] I also am really proud of this- it was one of the easiest to blend together- being all shadowy......
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...nTies_sig1.jpg
                      FOUND THE OTHER VERSION!!!! (was on the next line from the other one! lol!)
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...nTies_sig2.jpg

And this awesome half-manip from 'Doppelganger'! (My fav pic from the ep, & it suited to have the flames & text with it)
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...StartAFire.jpg

John S5 Whump- got "S&R", "Remnants" (had to look that name up, lol! I knew the ep, just not the name!) & one bts shot of 'Vegas'.
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Whump_sig1.jpg

EatG/Gen sig: [made back a few months, pre-ep airing. I think it was just after the first wave of promo pics got released]
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ty_banner3.jpg

And my latest piece of work:
                      EatG:
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Two_EatG_2.jpg

And!
                      Spoiler:

Can drawings be used too????
                      The best drawing I've done to date for SGA is this:
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../IMAGE0005.jpg
                      It's T & J's hands from a bit in........oh god! which ep??? Umm.....the one where Ronon get's captured & forced to run around on his home planet being chased by Wraith......."Sateda" (looked that up!)

And, my fav painting (note to self- must get it hung up in my bedroom!)
                      [One of the 'Return'- me think Pt 1]
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...f/100_2013.jpg

I think I'll be doing another one today too.

Also, with 'Quarantine' (I forgot this last post)- John said something about knowing a cop who was a mum.
                      From the transcript on GW: Shep: "I've got a friend from college: she's a cop; three kids. She goes through this every day when she goes to work."
                      Suddenly, I realised: John has a College Friend whose a Cop, AU John is a Detective ('Vegas')- does this Friend mentioned in 'Quarantine' be the link in the AU story that means he's a detective????? [just a passing thought]

Got to watch 'Outcast' last night- got slightly distracted by the sound of horses in the scene where John's talking to his bro before he leaves the wake- but other than that, I was really impressed by it (cheeky bugger Joe (F not M) came up with the concept of the ep- I noticed they gave him a mention in the credits at the start. I notice heaps from reading them- I mainly try & see if I recognise guests, who wrote & who directed the ep- usually gives an indication that the ep will be good/bad.)

Finally seeing Nancy really made things become understandable with John's not-talking-about-his-past. I mean, most of the time she got was spent either criticizing him for not telling her what he was doing OR giving him a lecture over their marriage (John seemed quite......unsettled every time she brought it up). I can finally see why he hardly speaks about it- Nancy came across as a whinger, & it sounded very much that she was blaming him for everything that went wrong with their marriage.

The rest of the story was well written- the way the revealed everything, including the twist about Ava! Wow, that was cool. (I guessed near the start that she was a Repi but dismissed it as the ep went on!)

Oh- and seeing Bates again! Yay! I was like "Hey, there's Bates!" when he first appeared. Great to see him again, & find out what he's been up to since we saw him last in the end of s1. Is it just me, or did he kinda just disappear without them really mentioning post Siege what happened to him?

Not so keen on 'Trio'- I can imagine Keller & Rod will be whiny for at least half of the ep.
                      However, looking forward to 'Midway' (Teal'c is back baby!), 'Kindred 1 & 2' (big Tey ep, & CARSON! can't wait to see what my sis is gonna say when he appears for the 10 secs he gets at the end of K1!!!! yay!), & of course, TLM. But I might keep TLM & hold it off & play that & S&R back-to-back (that'd be the BEST!!!!)
                      I love them particularly the first one
                      Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                      Another fan fic update this time A Wish Yet To Come.

This update is longer then the last one because I really want to get to my SGA/Quantum Leap crossover fan fic but this one has to get finished first and for those wondering:
                      Spoiler:
                      I have Sheppard written out of the coma from this update but it is not typed up and edited so you will have to wait on that.

As usual new stuff after the line and any mistakes are mine so enjoy.
                      Thanks for the link
                      *flails*

Icons:
                      Awesome
                      Me too. I love it all.
                      And as a thunker...
                      Spoiler:
                      Don't forget that his pants are riding a bit low too.

Awesome job Cazz.

I'm surprised you didn't comment about me calling you a tattle tail. But Linda isn't too far behind now.

From Challenge:
                      http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Chall33-JT.jpg

OT Icons:
                      Wow they are awesome too
                      Spoiler:
                      I watched bits of Vegas again last night.. it didnt say anything about Shep being involved with the medic as some have stated..just that he went behind enemy lines to extract a field medic and was shot down killing 4 marines and 8 civilians... so it doesnt really say if they were on board or if the Helicopter killed them on the ground.. but either way poor Sheppy had the guilt of those lives on his consience.. I just hate that convo between Shep and Rodney... he's just so smug and condensending to him and I hate that they make Sheppard out to be some drop out who barely passed his Detective exams...that's also a dig against his intelligence as well. I wish I had asked RCC why Rodney didnt even bother to send anyone for Sheppard and just left him to die alone like that.. ugh !! There is very little I liked about Vegas .. except that Shep looked smokin hot...

OH well back to happier times...

Rising Wallie....

Great one
                      Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      I dont know if anyone has posted this yet but Rachel Updated her Site Last Week http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp
                      Thank you so much for the link
                      Wonderful art

Yes it was

Voted

Voted

Great job

100,000 Posts art

Letters From Pegasus
                      I love it

Bonjour ! Oh je suis désolée que tu sois fatiguée.

Can't wait
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Lol. Woo!

Hahaha. I was wondering there; I was like.. clearly not my story then
                        You know me and my snarkiness. LOL
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Childhoods End, after Shep's been asked to take part in the ritual

Comment

In ordr to participate as I have done nothing and sadly I haven't time I post older one I hesitate on the one on Suspicion it's really bad.

Rising :

Childhood end :

Condemned :

Underground :

The Gift :

Suspicion :

The Siege ?

Letters from Pegasus :

Hot Zone :

Please keep in mind that for a lot of them it was my first work (now I haven't excuses anymore LOL)
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                              *coughs*
                              Why do I get the distinct impression you don't believe me

SQUEEK! SQUEEK!!!

Yeah yeah *hits sci with a tuna fish*
                              sigpic

Comment

SQUEEK! SQUEEK!!!

ROFL!!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X