John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Which means, that fic will never see the light of day.

Hey yo, did you ever get your card? Most people did, but a couple didn't...
    Hey! That's so totally unfair and uncalled for, and I completely resent - meh, who am I kidding? You're probably right!

And yes! Sorry! I kept meaning to say that I got it, and thanks very much - trust you to send a CSI Christmas card lol!! I sent you one back the other day, I hope it reaches you in time!
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Oh yeah..So it is...I forgot about that ep!

It feels like their just going through the motions till the end and don't really care what they spout out anymore!

So we should get it maybe......In five years time then

Love the icons Cazz

So has anone else noticed the *GULP*
      Spoiler:
      Teyla/Keller thread Keller can have anybody she wants but hell will freeze over before I let her anywhere near Teyla

Pan told me....She wanted entertained....She is so evil
      I dunno, there was definitely some tension during Missing...

*runs away*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Love the icons Cazz

So has anone else noticed the *GULP*
        Spoiler:
        Teyla/Keller thread Keller can have anybody she wants but hell will freeze over before I let her anywhere near Teyla

Pan told me....She wanted entertained....She is so evil
        :: points to self ::

Moi? Evil?

Check out the thread and you'll see how exactly evil I can be...
        sigpic

Comment

Fic Rec

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4707115/1/My_Name_is_Torren

It's very short, but should definitely come with an angst alert!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
            Fic Rec

She posts in the whump thread

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hey! That's so totally unfair and uncalled for, and I completely resent - meh, who am I kidding? You're probably right!

And yes! Sorry! I kept meaning to say that I got it, and thanks very much - trust you to send a CSI Christmas card lol!! I sent you one back the other day, I hope it reaches you in time!
              I'm glad that you got it. Woot! I can't wait to get it. Laura hasn't gotten hers yet--I think her postman doesn't like her. Kidding kidding...

Linda and MrsB, I sent your cards out yesterday!
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Fic Rec

*sob sob*
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I'm glad that you got it. Woot! I can't wait to get it. Laura hasn't gotten hers yet--I think her postman doesn't like her. Kidding kidding...

Lol! Well, there was an article about really bad postcodes in the paper a few years ago and my postcode (SE16) was the 6th worst in Britain! We never get our post until about 2pm, it's awful.
                  sigpic

Comment

JT is struggling against Ronon/Jennifer

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I dunno, there was definitely some tension during Missing...

*runs away*
                      Teyla is not amused..You don't want to get her mad, do you

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                      :: points to self ::

Moi? Evil?

Check out the thread and you'll see how exactly evil I can be...
                      Uh huh.....You

Ok....Looking forward to getting it
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        Good! I'm this close to finishing my semester. Which means that I'm closer to finishing your very, very, very, very.....veryvery late birthday fic. I actually wrote two paragraphs last night. (I was falling asleep, though, so they probably stink. ) How about you??

Oh, Disney's beautiful at Christmastime. I've gone to Disney world around Christmas before, and the all the lights and decorations are lovely.
                        Really? Almost vacation then for you? My birthday fic? Oh, you wrote a fic for me? Aww. *hugs* That's so sweet! Look forward to reading it, whenever!

I know! I can just imagine it... Must be gorgeous!

Awesome icons Cazzie! Didn't I vote for that last one?

And, ack! TF, I forgot to post it but I loved your part of the RR. It's the angst junkie in me. I told Hope she's up now!
                        Oh thanks Jess!! Hehe, figured a couple of people *cough* MrsB *cough* would like the angst.

--

My icons:

*Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Love the icons TF!!

I just wrote a little oneshot, as a present for you all - I hope you like it!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4707929/1/Oh_Weary_Night
                          sigpic

Comment

Love the icons TF!!

Nice! I likey, likey alot! Great job,Rubes!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Love the icons TF!!

Yep, Rubys back
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                No, what I think is saddening is that it's ending with such hostility surrounding it, with such lack lustre episodes from tptb. It's a shame.
                                Very true, you make a good point. There is a lot of anger because of the way the show has been handled and it's cancellation as well as very poorly done episodes. I'd always thought the show would go out with a nice bang and i'd actually feel excited...that isn't happening.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                They just shouldnt have hinted at it if they werent gonna explore it properly
                                Again, true and that's a big part of what angers me about tptb decision making. How many hints at cons, like Comic Con with MG's comment about how there has always been a grey area in JT's relationship and that it will be explored this season...i haven't seen it Or Rachel's most recent comment only to have JM state the total opposite. I don't know anymore.

scifan I mentioned to Steph about your lovely comment about missing her coming in here and she wanted me to tell you thanks for the lovely comment and that it's not because of the JT woes that she hasn't been around it's work and she is still very busy. But she is going to try really hard to leave work early for the finale episode so she can come in and join us that night.
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X