• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Congrats to milestones!!!!

Thanks for the info Nina!
    Hey MrsB!!!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    WISE WOMAN SPEAKS!!!

And it may be me who's in dreamland, IDK.
    Hee hee. What does IDK mean?

Gotta go and most likely won't be back until late. Try to catch you later.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Hee hee. What does IDK mean?
      IDK = I Don't Know.
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Hey Sci!

Comment

This is a friendly reminder to post Cazz's awesome birthday presents on Wed since she'll be out of town on Thursday.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

ahhhh sanctuary My poor eyes are sore from all the horrible new McPuker sigs out there with that....that...ki......ki......Ok I can't say it but you know what I mean

My poor poor eyes!
            sigpic

Comment

Just a thought on Brain Storm -
              Spoiler:
              In the beginning when John saw Rodney & Keller sitting at the table and he says something to Ronan like: When is he going to make a move? I so wanted Ronan to say "When are you going to make your move?
              sigpic
              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                Spoiler:
                In the beginning when John saw Rodney & Keller sitting at the table and he says something to Ronan like: When is he going to make a move? I so wanted Ronan to say "When are you going to make your move?
                Now THAT would have been awesome..
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I loved it when Ronon said
                  Spoiler:
                  Who cares None of us care about this freaky McCrapfest McPuker!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    *excuse me for a mintue while I roll on the floor shedding tears while crying*

That would have been *really* funny if Jason had snuck that line in there. And it would've been SO in character.

edit: Linda, he speaks the truth!!
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Alright people...just got this in my email...someone found this in the Official Companion Guide Season 4,,about John & Teyla in their scene where John finds out Teyla is pregnant..

Andy Mikita - " The biggest thing was the ...awkwardness of it all.
                      ...thought Joe did a good job of that one - the fact that he was
                      obviously still caring for her and her well being, and it manifested
                      itself by him getting very, very angry and taking her off active duty
                      right away. ...Using the excuse for all the other people that she could
                      potentially be put into danger, but the reality was that he cared about
                      her.

Rachel - Joe decided for him, there was a certain amount of jealousy,
                      because obviously there's SOMETHING between the characters, and he
                      wanted to play that. We both wanted to play the fact that they are
                      quite close. This is a huge thing that she has been keeping from him
                      and he was alittle hurt about that as well. There are so many levels
                      between the two of them, I think their characters have always had a
                      bond and I hope it comes across."
                      *wipes tears* We know this. We've always known this and yes, damnit! We've seen it!!!! We just want it to be forth coming!

Thank you hon....this just upsets me even more to know that they are playing this and yet, they aren't going to do anything with it. Not that I see anywho..I hope I'm so wrong! But THANK YOU!!!!
                      At the very least, we have more amunition to throw at those that think we are delusional! LOL

Hugs, and THANK YOU!

Camy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        I loved it when Ronon said
                        Spoiler:
                        Who cares None of us care about this freaky McCrapfest McPuker!
                        You could really tell that Ronan was hurt I hope that now that John will see his best friend Rodney busy with you know who, he will come to his senses and realize how he feels about
                        sigpic
                        Forever!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I love the way you think.
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

You could really tell that Ronan was hurt I hope that now that John will see his best friend Rodney busy with you know who, he will come to his senses and realize how he feels about
                            Ronon deserves someone a whole lot better than Keller As for John, I think you'd need to give him a whack upside the head for him to come to his senses I'm sure there are plenty of whumpers who'd volunteer for that
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Ronon deserves someone a whole lot better than Keller As for John, I think you'd need to give him a whack upside the head for him to come to his senses I'm sure there are plenty of whumpers who'd volunteer for that
                              Thats for sure!!

sigpic
                              Forever!!

Comment

Don't get me started with my boy Ronon. He should have never even been in the equation, PERIOD!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X