Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly OT
    Spoiler:
    I just wanted to let everyone know these are the 2 questions and short comment I am going to post on JM's blog for Martin Gero:

I would just like to say that I found Search and Rescue, First Contact and The Lost Tribe to be way better episodes then Brain Storm because they had Teyla in and Sheppard and Dex in more then one scene.

1. If you were given the opportunity to write a future Stargate Atlantis movie would you?

2. What would you say are your top 3 favorite Atlantis characters to write for?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

A late Birthday pressie for Cherish sorry its Late
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi guys! Did I miss anything?
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

The HET PAIRING GAME is still going on . its' the same round .. the scores weren't tallied last night as they usually are (no surpirse there) so therefore we still need support for John and Teyla.. So if anyone hasn't voted yet JT could do with your support.. if your not sure if you've voted just check back as one or two ended up voting twice...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59932&page=43
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Hi guys! Did I miss anything?
            Hey TF!! Where ya been?

Congrats on 4,000 btw!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Hey TF!! Where ya been?

Congrats on 4,000 btw!
              Hiya Cazzie! Well, been real sick for the last week or so. But it's better today! Good thing too, 'cause I have my theoretical exam in an hour. How've you been? Too bad I couldn't enter the challenge this week...

Thank you! Finally. *bounces*
              Last edited by TeylaFan; 24 November 2008, 03:29 AM.
              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                Hiya Cazzie! Well, been real sick for the last week or so. But it's better today! Good thing too, 'cause I have my theoretical exam in an hour. How've you been? Too bad I couldn't enter the challenge this week...

Thank you! Finally. *bounces*
                Good that you are better now! And good luck for your exam, hope it goes well

I'm good Going to Pisa on thursday Woot!

Just wrote a rather lenghty post for MG on JM's blog I did manage to ask questions about S&R and First Contact before asking about his idoicy with Brain Storm

Article on Burbank con

Comment

Mornin'

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Another day, another pic fic...

It's Mine
                  I love this.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  Fic Rec....Vegas Challenge response.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4672489/...cing_the_Voice
                  Thanks for the link.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  A late Birthday pressie for Cherish sorry its Late
                  http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...esBirthday.jpg
                  Very beautiful Donna.

Hey TF!! Where ya been?

Congrats on 4,000 btw!

I second that! Congrats.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                    Mornin'

I love this.

Thanks for the link.

Very beautiful Donna.

I second that! Congrats.
                    Thanks CC
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Thanks CC
                      You're very welcome. Feeling better today?
                      sigpic

Comment

Pour vous

Spoiler:
                        on the john_teyla mailing list asked Rachel some questions about Teyla:

Rachel was the first one on stage this morning. Cute! Cute! Cute! She brought her son and her husband with her. In fact her photos were delayed because she was breastfeeding. Her husband is probably no bigger than she is, only more muscular. Very nice man, and a happy, happy baby!

Someone asked her about her relationships on the show and as usual she was very noncommital. That's just sooooo annoying. Sooooo, I got up and pushed for answer. And I mean I pushed! I was prepared not to leave until I got one. She wouldn't answer me, just giggled and giggled. I finally asked her does Kanaan make it to the last episode. She coyly said "No". Soooo I followed up by pushing for an answer again. She finally admitted it was Sheppard. What that all means in the end, I have no idea. So basically we are no further than we were before other than to know that Kanaan will be out of the picture and it will be Teyla and Sheppard. Doing what, is anybody's guess. But I got that much out of her and she was pleased that it is Sheppard
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Pour vous

Spoiler:

Rachel was the first one on stage this morning. Cute! Cute! Cute! She brought her son and her husband with her. In fact her photos were delayed because she was breastfeeding. Her husband is probably no bigger than she is, only more muscular. Very nice man, and a happy, happy baby!

Someone asked her about her relationships on the show and as usual she was very noncommital. That's just sooooo annoying. Sooooo, I got up and pushed for answer. And I mean I pushed! I was prepared not to leave until I got one. She wouldn't answer me, just giggled and giggled. I finally asked her does Kanaan make it to the last episode. She coyly said "No". Soooo I followed up by pushing for an answer again. She finally admitted it was Sheppard. What that all means in the end, I have no idea. So basically we are no further than we were before other than to know that Kanaan will be out of the picture and it will be Teyla and Sheppard. Doing what, is anybody's guess. But I got that much out of her and she was pleased that it is Sheppard
                          Hrmmm...what do I make of this now where is that wishing star to make this actually come true
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Pour vous

Spoiler:

I have no idea how invested to get into this

Comment

Pour vous

Spoiler:

I think they may be toying with us again. But it certainly would be great!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

Hi everybody !
                                Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                A little something I found in my mail from one of the mailinglists I'm on... it's from a girl names Kathie that attends the Burbank Convention..

Spoiler:
                                Met Rachel again tonight. She is so incredibly tiny and in such
                                great shape you wouldn't believe it. She said that she was going to
                                have dinner with Joe on Monday night. Schucks! She also said that Joe
                                is enjoying his time off by spending it with his boys. I remember
                                him saying at the last con I saw him at that when last year's fire
                                destroyed his kids' school they were home alot. So....with the kids
                                at home alot he would spend time at the beach surfing. Anybody that
                                spends alot of time around three boys knows it nice to have some get
                                away time. Hopefully his wife had some. PS: Rachel remembered me
                                from VanCon two years ago! No one every remembers me!

Interesting side note on Joe. Kavan said that Joe will not let
                                anybody touch his hair. Someone with a mirror follows him around the
                                set and when it's time to shoot Joe turns around, faces the mirror,
                                fluffs his hair, and says "Shoot it". I guess that's why everybody
                                refers to it as 'Teh Hair'. Sounds alittle weird to me. He also said
                                that Joe is a very confident man and knows alot about the economy. I
                                remember Jason saying that Joe was also very confident. I wonder how
                                they determine that?

Tomorrow it's David, Jason and Rachel. Jason will be there. I wonder
                                how the picture sessions will go. They showed 'Brainstorm' tonight
                                courtesy of MGM. How big of them. I didn't think it was all that bad
                                however the team in the Pegasus galaxy would have been better. Oh
                                wait...that would be Stargate Atlantis...that was cancelled right?

I wonder how tptb will handle their precious SGU if SAG goes on
                                strike? It all depends if any of their picks are members.
                                Yeah thanks for the link I agree it's great to know that they are friends in RL and finally they don't totally play the friend part
                                Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Hahah found this in the Shep Whump thread... it seems that coffee didn't taste that good
                                LOL it's so fun
                                Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                                Asgard
                                Spoiler:
                                Thoughts aginst Keller are GOOD thougths

Considering the fact that I sent the message YESTERDAY afternoon, I honestly doubt he's had the time to answer.

Must love.

HE HE!!

HEAR HEAR!! WISE WOMEN SPEAK!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                r u blushing?

I've heard he is. Could be wrong.

I have a scenario that could work, matches up with the timeline and still leaves K looking good.
                                Spoiler:
                                Sometime between seasons 3 and 4, there was a party. and end up drunk in bed together. finds out she's pregnant and goes to K for help. Fastfoward to the future a bit, TJ is born. keeps the secret that he is s kid for fear of rejecting him. Some situation puts into admitting that TJ is son and they live happly ever after (almost, its pegasus )
                                Spoiler:
                                poor Keller
                                Yeah I love your storyline I can't wait lol
                                *wipes tears* We know this. We've always known this and yes, damnit! We've seen it!!!! We just want it to be forth coming!

Thank you hon....this just upsets me even more to know that they are playing this and yet, they aren't going to do anything with it. Not that I see anywho..I hope I'm so wrong! But THANK YOU!!!!
                                At the very least, we have more amunition to throw at those that think we are delusional! LOL

Hugs, and THANK YOU!

Camy
                                You're right but right too at the end we didn't dreamed it and I'm glad with all we had
                                Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Another day, another pic fic...

It's Mine
                                it's too great
                                Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                I don't have the link anymore, but someone here at GW posted a pic of him at the con. He was wearing a hat and sunglasses, but he looked hale and hearty. HOT! So, I guess he's doing well!
                                Thanks it's good to know even if at first I was scared I read pale instead of hale lol
                                Fic Rec....Vegas Challenge response.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4672489/...cing_the_Voice
                                Thanks for the link
                                Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                                You're welcome!!

Did I hear a call for a
                                Spoiler:
                                [urltp://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m51/AlbinoMonkeyC/other%20pics/bibsheadslap-1-2.gif[/urlPOILERS]Idea and org. pic curtesy of moi, photoshopping by snow.
                                [urltp://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m51/AlbinoMonkeyC/other%20pics/bibsheadslap-1-1.jpg[/urlSPOILERS]
                                LOL awesome even if it looks better with Dinozzo
                                Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                                Slightly OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I just wanted to let everyone know these are the 2 questions and short comment I am going to post on JM's blog for Martin Gero:

I would just like to say that I found Search and Rescue, First Contact and The Lost Tribe to be way better episodes then Brain Storm because they had Teyla in and Sheppard and Dex in more then one scene.

1. If you were given the opportunity to write a future Stargate Atlantis movie would you?

2. What would you say are your top 3 favorite Atlantis characters to write for?
                                Great question and very well said perfectly clearD
                                [QUOTE=DONNA BOOTH;9285895]A late Birthday pressie for Cherish sorry its Late
                                [urltp://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/ForCherishesBirthday.jpg[/urlQUOTE]
                                Wow it's beautiful I love the layout really well done
                                Good that you are better now! And good luck for your exam, hope it goes well

I'm good Going to Pisa on thursday Woot!

Just wrote a rather lenghty post for MG on JM's blog I did manage to ask questions about S&R and First Contact before asking about his idoicy with Brain Storm

Article on Burbank con
                                Thanks for the link it's particularly great to see thatJason seems good
                                Pour vous

Spoiler:

Ok I don't know if it's true, I don't know what to hope
                                Spoiler:
                                (what was her question for the answer but please be true about Kanaan LOL I ask myself when it can happen because seriously there isn't a lot of eps let particularly if we don't count Vegas I ask myself if something JT happen at th end I won't be disgusted lol wait so long for nothing at all and only have a little something after nothing in one epis cruel lol)
                                but seriously it made my day LOL thank you so much
                                Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                                I think they may be toying with us again. But it certainly would be great!
                                Yeah for the 2 parts it's not nice but I don't care LOL Hope it's true
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X