Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Novemember RR part 2:
    Spoiler:

Sheppard and his team smile and nod politely to the natives as the slowly walk through the city. An uneasy feeling begins to creep over the them as they hear the various gasps and whispers from some of the people.

An elderly man, dressed in a formal robe that is also adorned with the strange symbols, walks up to them quickly and bows before them.

"Please forgive us," the man says nervously. "We knew you would be coming soon, but I did not know it would be today."

"Excuse me!" John replies with confusion.

Hope it's ok

Comment

It's awesome Sci!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Dude, MrsB...what a rockin' part!

And Lea, your part is awesome!

I guess that means it's my turn now.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          It's awesome Sci!

Oh thanks Cazz.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Dude, MrsB...what a rockin' part!

And Lea, your part is awesome!

I guess that means it's my turn now.
          Thanks Jess and yep!!!

Comment

Thanks YC!! Awesome part Sci!!!

Comment

RR part 3

Spoiler:
              The man frowned slightly, his thick eyebrows pressed downwards. "But, of course, you are of The Chosen," he responded, causing a collective gasp from the crowd that was beginning to form.

The scientist was not impressed by the villagers' reaction. "The Chosen?" Rodney huffed in disbelief. "I know we are legendary, but I hardly believe--"

"Forgive me, Companion," the elder said, cutting him off, "but I do not speak of you. I speak of him," he explained, pointing a slighly curved finger at Sheppard.

John shot a glance at Teyla, who was frowning. "I'm sure there is some kind of mistake. You see, I'm not from these parts," Sheppard answered.

The old man grinned. "We know that. There are many things we know about you, Chosen One."

"Well then, you should probably know I'm not one for titles," John said dryly.

"Come," the elder instructed, leading them to the temple.

Behind the team, the throng of people, now over a thousand strong, followed closely. Before they entered into the building, the elder turned to the crowd. "My people, for many years we have been faithful to the Holy Pact. And today, we have seen its promises fufilled!"

Shouts of joy were their response.

John leaned towards Ronon. "I have a very bad feeling about this."

The Satedan nodded. "We need to get out of here."

The elder heard him speak and smiled. "Do not worry, Warrior. We would never cause harm to one of the Chosen."

John remained unconvinced. "I'm not too fond of all these people surrounding us. It makes me a little jumpy."

The man turned to the crowd. "The Chosen One requires you to leave at once! Only those of the High Council may remain."

The people turned to Sheppard, bowing slightly before they left the front of the temple.

"Hey, you should have them bring you some food because I didn't get a chance to eat before we left this morning," Rodney said.

"Shut up, McKay," Ronon growled.

Once all the people, with the exception of three dozen men and women who were wearing robes similar to that of the elder, left, the old man guided them into the inner room of the temple.

Inside, a beautiful woman stood before them with a nervous smile on her face.

"Chosen One, I give you your Betrothed," proclaimed the elder.

"Oh crap," Sheppard muttered under his breath.

I guess it went a little long, LOL
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Woot! Excellent YC!

Comment

Hi guys!

Congrats on all the milestones I missed... Plus, I saw all the awesome artwork! I could name you all, but I think everyone did some! Suberb you guys!

All right, so for the RR so far I have Cazz, MrsB, Sci and me. If there is anyone else who is interested, let me know.

The prompt: (John or Teyla) is forced to marry while the other is imprisoned as leverage.

Anyone want to go first?
                  Am I too late?
                  *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Dude, you're awesome!

All right, then the posting list will be:

MrsB
                    Lea
                    Me
                    Cazz

Plus, if any others want to join in (HINT HINT HINT) LOL
                    I'm busy this month, and my finegers hurt from writing so much (four of them are bleeding a little from blistered blisters), my current word total is 21,539 and counting!! Still have to get t othe meat of the story though, I'm still in thr starting stages of it that leads up the major fighting and such.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                      Hi guys!

Congrats on all the milestones I missed... Plus, I saw all the awesome artwork! I could name you all, but I think everyone did some! Suberb you guys!

Am I too late?
                      No way!! You can go after Cazz...who should be writing the next part now. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Congrats Laura, Linda and Donna on your Milestones!!!

Great RR guys!!!...Will they eventually be posted all in one place when everyones done?. I never can catch up after a certain point lol.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

No way!! You can go after Cazz...who should be writing the next part now. LOL
                          *bounces* Thanks!! Lemme catch up....

Is there a deadline? Or just write when you have time?
                          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                            *bounces* Thanks!! Lemme catch up....

Is there a deadline? Or just write when you have time?
                            Well, I think we were going back to a list of sorts since October's kind of fell apart, LOL. But, since it's only the 6th and it's suppose to last the month, it should give you plenty of time... We'll just go back to the beginning of the list when you get your part written (unless others sign up...)

And Mayra, I'll have a a page up soon with all the parts and update it as they get written.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              Woot! Excellent YC!
                              Thank you, but I have to say kudos to you for setting up such an awesome plotline. If I would have started it, it would have been a big yawn. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                I actually use Gimp

Spoiler:
                                I actually do think shes a bit thinner i can sort of see her shest bones in the picture. But maybe as i said before its just the angle.

Ah, beauty sleep :rooleyes:

Thanks hun

Yup very much so
                                Um yeah...soooo....Are you on pain medication by any chance

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Then Sci is the best person to ask I'm sure there are a few LJ's that Gimp tutorials so I'll see what I can find for you. Or if you see some art that you like on here and ask the artist how they did it I'm sure they wouldn't mind doing a tutorial for you

Btw, your sig is too big, you can't have the gaps above and below it, the total height should be 200pxls

Here's my icons from the challenge this week:

Awesome cazz!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                I know I really can't wait for the whole Shep/Teyla/Michael stuff. This IMO could possibly be the best ep of the season.
                                Well that won't be hard this season seeing as it hasn't got much competition

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                                Did you miss me? I've been so swamped with school that I haven't had time to be on here!
                                Yes we miss you....Quite a few folks have been drowing in RL lately
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X