No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be trying to catch up later. Still sitting. Here's a siggy I did though.

BBL

Comment

Beautiful as always sci
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Sheesh!

I don't think I will ever catch up in here! Yes! It's me, Elfie!

Y'all know ya missed me up in this place! I see that there is a hot cap of Teyla from Prodigal, though, I could be very mistaken! It's about time that she had one! I was tired of all the ones of Mckay and Keller, honestly. But, don't take that as bashing, please.

Dang! There are way too many birthdays in here in the same week!

I know I've missed almost all of them. Forgive me! I still have to be immobile for atleast another 2 weeks. That's right. No walking,driving, stationery bike, nothing. Totally non weight bearing. You know that is killing me! But, it's all worth it in the end,Baby!

Who's ready for Prodigal? I know that there can't hardly anyone waiting and wanting to see this eppie at all...

I, myself, am not even going to watch it at all! Can you believe that!

Now, I still have a ton of posts to catch up on! Don't even mention the fics that I've got to read! I checked the email and I've 1400 of them!

Do not worry! Y'all know I can't stay out of this place! I've got to know what is going on and not going on with my fave JT! It's funny that everytime I get to post that no one is ever in the thread.

Btw, all the artwork, icons, etc, ROCK the house!

Happy Birthday to all of the bday folks up in here! *ducks to avoid Camilita's bat from making contact with head due to the fact, that Elfie forgot to do something for birthday!*

Now, show me some love! I want feedbacketh! *cheesy Shakespearian talk, y'all!*

OH and Tripwatcher2 ( I think that is the author's name) You need to update Unexpected gift! It seriously rocks! You will continue it! Or, I will have Ronon hunt you down and shoot stun you with his gun! Please update Unexpected Gift! Pretty please with sugar on top! Does it sound like I'm begging now?..... Ya think!

And, if haven't read this fic yet! All of y'all better go and read it, or he will do the same to you also!!!

Unexpected Gift by tripwatcher2

Sorry, I don't have the linkie handy for ya. But it's on ff.net. Get to it! Go read it.....NOW!
        Elf How are you Hun ?
        Originally posted by scifan View Post

BBL
        AMAZING \HUN
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I made this for the Episode Thing thats Going off in the Teyla Thread
          Spoiler:
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Like I said in the other thread awesome Donna

I made something too for the ep thingy we're doing in the Rachel/Teyal thread

sigpic

Comment

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...elganger-1.jpg

BBL
              Fantastic!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Spoiler:
              http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/Teylawallie.jpg
              Love it

Beautiful!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Fantastic!

Love it

Beautiful!

Thanks cazz...Hey did you get my email?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Thanks cazz...Hey did you get my email?
                  Off to look! Edit: Yes Tis Dling

My contribution for the Teyla challenge:

Comment

Off to look! Edit: Yes Tis Dling

My contribution for the Teyla challenge:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...sing-1-sig.jpg

Great,,,Glad it's working now

And very nice indeed
                    sigpic

Comment

CAZZ!
                      Spoiler:
                      I invited you to the Rachel/Teyla Temple, only I hit the wrong button and hit the cancel key , so I sent it again, you might get two invits, so you can hit the accpect and be done with it Also how them eyecons coming ey??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Glad you like it Camy!

Those are great!
                        Thanks, but not as good as the ones you guys make, i need more practice
                        Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        JM BLOG UPDATE
                        Spoiler:

Mellow Yellow also writes: “ How are you and the other writers approaching writing for SGU, since it seems it will have more character moments/driven story. Will you guys write out what each character is like..kind of like a guide and then get your stories from there or are the characters being developed as the story ideas come out.”

Answer: It’s always a little of both.

Arctic Goddess writes: “ What are the chances, despite the premise of the new Star Gate series, of past SG characters turning up as guest stars?”

Answer: I think it’s likely to happen sooner or later.

JJ writes: “Will some SG1 or SGA main cast guest appear on SGU pilot movie?”

Answer: Most unlikely.

Shirt ’n Tie writes: “Will there be bloopers reel on Season 5 DVD?”

Answer: Nope.

Linda Gagne writes: “I do find it funny that people here are still wondering who canceled SGA. That said, I do believe SCIFI would of kept a sixth season and it is my guess that is why they were thrown the bone of having the SGA movie air on SCIFI before it goes to DVD (they say it will show there first). There are two players left to blame here and those who are perceptive can figure it out.”

Answer: That’s some mighty shaky logic.

Halo Luver writes: “1. Is there a reason for everyone speaking English and having the same accent in the Pegasus galaxy? Don’t say “translator nanites!”

2. If there isn’t a reason, how come nobody thought to have the peoples of Pegasus have different languages?”

Answer: But it is the translator nanites. And we happen to hear a particular language and accent because we are taking in the perspective of our English-speaking explorers. If we followed a French team off-world, they would encounter French-speaking aliens with funny accents.

Derek writes: “why cant it be a web cast for season six just to kind of tie up the cool stuff that the movie wouldn`t have time for ?”

Answer: It wouldn’t make financial sense to produce episodes for the web.

Tamijb writes: “Will the new alien race that was seen in Deadleaus Variations be seen in SGU?”

Answer: Unlikely.

Concerning the season 5 dvds all im looking forward is the commentary on SR and The Quees
                        That looks so yummmy.

Great job hun.

Thanks Snow.
                        Prodical pic
                        Spoiler:
                        I hope that this is not after everything is over and she's PO'd because Michael got away.

Great job!!

You're on a roll hun. Awesome job.

Boy, you've been busy Planet!! Thanks for the update.

That's what you get for opening you're mouth.

Thanks for the heads up Cazz.

Thanks MrsB for the update.
                        Thanks, but i home to get better

*alarms going off* OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC

Well stop saying your artwork isn't good and I won't have to hit you

hehe sweet!

No problem, glad you like

Well anything for thread mummy

Awesome snowy but um...You do know you put the o and u in the wrong places, right
                        Handnt noticed thanks, and my artwork could use a bit more practice and you cant hit me!
                        Well like I said..Very nice

Dunno...I done a part, it's someone else's turn now
                        Thanks

BBL
                        Gorgeous

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Love it!
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Damn! Great art everyone!

Comment

I just saw a post on the JF thread that says on the IMDb website under
                            Joe Flanigan it says: Untitled Stargate Atlantis Project 2009 . Also says the
                            same for RL, JM, and DH. I would assume they are talking about the movie!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                            Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              CAZZ!
                              Spoiler:
                              I invited you to the Rachel/Teyla Temple, only I hit the wrong button and hit the cancel key , so I sent it again, you might get two invits, so you can hit the accpect and be done with it Also how them eyecons coming ey??
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I got it and accepted I should get some time over the weekend to concentrate on them for you

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                              Thanks, but not as good as the ones you guys make, i need more practice
                              I've been practicing for many months now At first I thought I could just suss things out myself but recently I've been doing more tutorials and they really do help

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                And I shall repost the repost of the post: This pic
                                Thanks! i hadn't seen that pic before.
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X