Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    told ja!!! Must. Convince. Mumzie!!!
    We, always had to write an essay entailing where we where going and all the details. (dad's a English teacher). Most of the time though they would say no and make us work on our writing.
    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      I was never invited to parties in high school. I'm still not invited. I'm too much of a geek I think.
      So am I. Geeks RULE!!!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
      We, always had to write an essay entailing where we where going and all the details. (dad's a English teacher). Most of the time though they would say no and make us work on our writing.
      That Sux!! But fortunatly, if my other friend Henry (also in college) wants to go, I can!!
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

So am I. Geeks RULE!!!

That Sux!! But fotuneatly, if my other friend Henry (also in college) wants to go, I can!!
        Well, go, convince Mr. Henry and dance the night away!
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Have fun.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

John Sheppard banners

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, go, convince Mr. Henry and dance the night away!
              Henry! Steven! My two favorite college idiots!!!
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                John Sheppard banners

Spoiler:

Love them. He is most definitely looking good.

OT: Is it just me or are these kids adorable! Kiddies
                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

yeah. and the other bits that involve blood and law enforecement and medical personel, use your immagination.
                  I'd rather not, Jack is in a perky mood tonight, meaning... well, Chi Seia is sure gonna need a few transfusions before going back acorss the reality barrier..... (for more info I'm still working on the fic for Linda, and I have decided I'm going to only work on that fic, and make that my NANOWRIMO novel it'll be ready for viewing at the end of the month!!)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Love them. He is most definitely looking good.

Those kids are cute!

Comment

JT Banner

Spoiler:

Comment

You guys now the one scene in TLG were Teyla is ready to shoot John. Well Falcon Horus gave me an idea and i made two Mps about it.
                        Spoiler:

LOL! Great job.

John Sheppard banners

Spoiler:

JT Banner

Spoiler:

Lovely sigs!!
                        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                          Belouchi writes: “Will the Daganian Zpm, The Tria or The Phoenix ever surface up before the end of season 5?“

Answer: One will.

Thornyrose writes: “So how long are you going to torture us about the Secret Project? Can you at least let us know how many pages you think it will run, so that we can speculate on its subject?”

Answer: At present, I don’t know how long it will run. I know the story I want to tell. Now it’s just a matter of getting it all down.

Mellow Yellow writes: “So you guys are all going to be working on SGU?”

Answer: To varying degrees. Carl will remain on board fulltime and continue to produce episodes. The rest of us will write a few scripts and act as story consultants.

Mellow Yellow also writes: “ So, what can you tell us about SGU..will it be more character driven or action driven or are you guys trying to balance it out somehow.”

Answer: The way it’s shaping up, I’d say that SGU will definitely be a more character-driven series.

Alicia writes: “ will the atlantis conference table return for the sga movie? Its a sga movie right? when can I post questions for marty g.?”

Answer: Yes, it’s an SGA movie. The old conference room table is gone. The new and improved conference room table will probably make an appearance. Martin will be fielding questions for his episode, Brain Storm, after it airs.

Jean writes: “could we get an update of the spoiler poem? Also, is Vegas a “stand-alone” episode or will it tie into the season (and series) finale?”

Answer: Vegas is more or less a stand-alone episode, although the events of this episode will have repercussions.

Knightie writes: “Any hope of a promotion for Sheppard in the movie ?”

Answer: No plans to promote Sheppard anytime soon.

Mrs.B108 writes: “Will Michael show any emotions in The Prodigal?”

Answer: Plenty.

TBA writes: “1) So, what’s up with the Genii? Thought they were allies when Ladon took over, but seeing what they did in last week’s ep en how the team spoke about them, kinda not anymore?

2) Will there be any open arcs wrapped up before the series’ end, or is that something for the movie(s)?

3) Ever had a ‘damn, with I’d put that in the episode’ moment, right after the episode was shot?”

Answers: 1) What indeed. We were hoping to explore the fall-out from Inquisition in future episode but, alas, it seems unlikely now. 2) Some arcs will be wrapped up by series end. 3) All the time. But we only have so much money to spend.

Planet_tv writes: “1. Will there be anything in the remaining episodes that will make fans go “I didn’t expect to see that happening” (I’m hoping you can answer with one of the following: yes, no, maybe or no comment)?

2. What is the total number of episodes that Keller will be in this season?

3. What is the total number of episodes that Teyla will be in this season?

4. Will you be dressing up the pugs for Halloween?”

Answers: 1. I hope so. 2. No idea. 3. No idea. 4. Of course. The pugs and the frenchie.

Bluejay also writes: “*when will we know for absolute sure that Todd will be in the movie? Don’t suppose you’ll tell us how big a role he’ll play will you?”

Answer: We won’t be absolutely sure who will be in the movie until after the actor deals have been closed.

Bluejay also writes: “in ‘common ground’ Todd said that the gift was given to their brothers but, ‘broken ties’ wraith tells us no sympathy for the fallen. So, what’s the deal with that then? Speaking of brotherhood we haven’t really seen much of it, they seem so ready to turn on each other how can there be a sense of brotherhood when there is no trust?”

Answer: There certainly is a sense of brotherhood within their respective hives and alliances. Also, if there is a common foe (ie. The Ancients) they’ll certainly come together. Finally, I’m not sure what you’re paralleling in your comparison of Common Ground and Broken Ties. In Broken Ties, the wraith is referring to not showing mercy to their fallen enemies.

Comment

*JT Thread Secret Santa*
                            Last Day of Sign Ups!

If you want to sign up use this form

Spoiler:
                            What you will do?: Art, Fic, Video
                            Rating: G/PG/R etc
                            Type: Gen/Romance etc

What you would like: Art, Fic, Video
                            Rating:G/PG/R etc
                            Type: Relationship/frienship/UST/AU/Canon etc
                            Four Prompt words:

PM it to me and I will arrange everything.

DATES
                            PROMPTS DISTRIBUTED: 14TH NOVEMBER
                            SUBMISSIONS TO BE PM-ED TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER

Spoiler:

Snowball
                            Myself
                            Jess
                            Cazz
                            Asgard
                            TeylaJohn4ever
                            Sci
                            MrsB
                            Ruby
                            TeylaFan
                            Linda
                            Camy
                            Pandora's Box
                            Donna Booth
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

You guys now the one scene in TLG were Teyla is ready to shoot John. Well Falcon Horus gave me an idea and i made two Mps about it.
                              hehe, love them!

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                              hey everyone! i posted a new john/teyla halloween fic on fanfiction.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4626579/1/

enjoy!!!
                              Ooh, I'll read after um.....I've read gaters!

Vewry nice TJ!

It's just you

Ooh someone's on a roll!
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Halloween/Birthday Shipper Family!
                                Last edited by Padme18; 31 October 2008, 10:50 AM.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X