John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Are you watching that serie too?? Or are you sleeping in?
    Well I'm like 5-8 hours ahead of you guys...Wait are you back in America? If you are i'm 5-8 hours ahead!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Well I'm like 5-8 hours ahead of you guys...Wait are you back in America? If you are i'm 5-8 hours ahead!
      If I'm back in China, then you are about two hours ahead, if not where I am now, five to eight hours so about right

and yes I am back (you DID see my picture rmember??) Also if you like I could link you to the playlist for the TVT Serie TWHM that jack is currently watching

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

If I'm back in China, then you are about two hours ahead, if not where I am now, five to eight hours so about right

and yes I am back (you DID see my picture rmember??) Also if you like I could link you to the playlist for the TVT Serie TWHM that jack is currently watching

Oh yeah the pic....Of course.....What's TWHM?
        sigpic

Comment

Oh and I forgot why I came in here in the first place

I made a pressie for Elfie for her going into the hospital on Monday It's not much

S&R sig
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            You definitely can. I will tell the person who gets to make something for you not to make it Christmassy but Wintery - that ok? Well I have a plan for the submissions but stay tuned for that Send me the form right now!

Me too

I shall, I shall.
            Hee hee.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            LAURA WRITE YOUR RARE PAIRING!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!

And, my my my, arranging a thread secret santa. I'm gonna call you Mrs. Claus, LOL.

And I'm gonna start getting addresses next week--I can't believe you beat meme there either. BUT, I've got my Christmas stuff out. Tee hee...
            LOL!!! I love it. Mrs Claus.

Here's an Echoes sig inspired by Csom's Shep Echoes sig.

Comment

Oh and I forgot why I came in here in the first place

I made a pressie for Elfie for her going into the hospital on Monday It's not much

S&R sig
              WARNING WOMAN!!! WHERE'S THE WARNING!!!

Whumper Down!!!!!

She'll love it.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Hee hee.

LOL!!! I love it. Mrs Claus.

Here's an Echoes sig inspired by Csom's Shep Echoes sig.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z.../TE-Echoes.jpg
                guhhhhh.....*jaw hits floor* It's.....g....g......gorgeous...WOW....gorgeous!

Man I wish I was even half as talented as you!
                sigpic

Comment

WARNING WOMAN!!! WHERE'S THE WARNING!!!

Whumper Down!!!!!

She'll love it.
                  Isn't Pressie for Elfie warning enough for ya...hehe
                  sigpic

Comment

guhhhhh.....*jaw hits floor* It's.....g....g......gorgeous...WOW....gorgeous!

Man I wish I was even half as talented as you!

You do. It's all how you play with the program.

You know you want to snag it. Don't you??

Comment

Oh yeah the pic....Of course.....What's TWHM?
                      What Jack and I are currently addicted to, THWM = Legend of The White Hair Maiden with Shui Ling (whom Li did stunt work for in the series)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

You do. It's all how you play with the program.

You know you want to snag it. Don't you??
                        I usually just press buttons and see what does what...Most of the things I do are by accident I've not got the patience to sit and read the tutorials or anything

I so do

What Jack and I are currently addicted to, THWM = Legend of The White Hair Maiden with Shui Ling (whom Li did stunt work for in the series)
                        Oh right!
                        sigpic

Comment

I usually just press buttons and see what does what...Most of the things I do are by accident I've not got the patience to sit and read the tutorials or anything

I so do

Oh right!
                          That's exactly what I do too. I hate reading the manual too.

Lots of times its, "Oh man!!! I didn't know I could do that!!!". Seriously, that's how it goes.

Go for it hun.

Comment

Oh right!
                            You DID see the poster for it didn't you? To be honest,
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm currently addicted to it, along with any music vids about it, and from it. It is a total of 30 episodes that are one hour long each. so on youtube it is a total of 183 videos in total on the playlist, and i'm at episode 14 part five of six, (since the limit on youtube is ten minutes and XX seconds each episode is six vids long in total)

its a good series, even better if you understand Thai. but then again it is still go even without knowing the language.

Comment

I don't know how to make artworky stuff all christmassy like
                              A fic then

All you do is make it purple, or silver.. you know, Christmassy colours. It means you won't GET anything either if you don't sign up. And just think of all the wonderful things you could request
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

That's exactly what I do too. I hate reading the manual too.

Lots of times its, "Oh man!!! I didn't know I could do that!!!". Seriously, that's how it goes.

Go for it hun.
                                Yep that's what I do....Oh when cazz was helping me with TF's pressie I figured out I can use the effects and stuff on the text Yeah I know I can be slow at times I didn't know you could do that...Cazz has created a monster

You DID see the poster for it didn't you? To be honest,
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm currently addicted to it, along with any music vids about it, and from it. It is a total of 30 episodes that are one hour long each. so on youtube it is a total of 183 videos in total on the playlist, and i'm at episode 14 part five of six, (since the limit on youtube is ten minutes and XX seconds each episode is six vids long in total)

its a good series, even better if you understand Thai. but then again it is still go even without knowing the language.
                                Yep you showed me it one time
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X