John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigletpie View Post
    that wasn't a short text, um but i really agree, one can tell that they have feelings for each other, even from the very first episode, so why hide i...
    *lol* No either my reviews, rants and what not is either long winding posts or really short ones..depending on my mood

But I agree...why hide it if there are feelings,,and heck it has been hinted at since the freaking beginning of this show...get on with it already
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Putting a shout out for votes now (Icons of SGA, its very close at the mo, particularly in Most Creative like five icons on the same ) cos I'm going to the football later so I won't be able to bug people who haven't voted yet *cough*TF*cough* Hmm.. where is TF anyway? She hasn't posted in a few days Has she got an exam or something and I'm forgetting?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Putting a shout out for votes now (Icons of SGA, its very close at the mo, particularly in Most Creative like five icons on the same ) cos I'm going to the football later so I won't be able to bug people who haven't voted yet *cough*TF*cough* Hmm.. where is TF anyway? She hasn't posted in a few days Has she got an exam or something and I'm forgetting?

Can anyone vote in that... and is it between those 24 icons that are for The Siege??? and vote for a total of 4 of them,, I've never done it before so I thought I should check...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Elemination round going on at the moment,,,vote who to save

Atlantis Character Tournament
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59396&page=38

Atlantis Pairing Tournament
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=59932&page=9

Enemy pics..

Spoiler:
          When it comes to Rodney/Jennifer I guess I'm like..whatever.. I don'r really care if they are together or not... actually to tell the truth I rather have her with Rodney than with Ronon.... the one thing that I'm not happy about it is that they get to have the relationship while being 2 main characters..when John & Teyla doesn't seem to get it ...it's like it's a two sided attitude.. it's like when it comes to JT then they shouldn't be together since they are 2 main characters..while then R/K seems to be fine while being 2 main characters themselves.. I think that is the attitude that makes me mad...you don't go on and point out over and over no romance with 2 main characters..if it's not the same for all main characters.. it's like they have this attitude...that it's a big no no for John to be in a relationship like a grown man,,only because he is THE guy,,the sexy one,,the cool one, the one that all women seems to swoon over.. while Rodney is the normal guy.. and I think that is a big no no in my book... John has ever right to fall in love as well.. mind you I think he has but he is hiding it,,and they are not writing it like him finally admitting it..

I think I need to send them the memo about CSI NY... 2 main characters in a relationship.. writers saw the potential in that because of the two actors chemistry with eachother..and they ran with and stuck by it.. let it grow for 2 seasons before they finally admitted they had feelings for one another..granted it haven't been an easy road and season 4's backhalf was horrible in my eyes for them..only time will tell how season 5 will be.. and let me tell you this ship has taken so much heat from people who doesn't want it..BUT the writers never backed down they ran with what they wanted...not to mention the show has gotten tons of attention in media because of that ship...that ship pretty much put the show on the map in media..while it has been taken a backseat to both CSI and CSI Miami before... and I sure as heck doesn't complain...not to mention..CSI NY is today one of the few that is gaining viewers this season..they have opened their 3 episodes stronger then ever... I'm not sure but I think they other two is actually losing viewers.. so right there..a ship doesn't destroy a show..I have no idea what ever they get that from...not to mention if what I said might be the reason for not putting John with someone because he is the guy, the cool one,, the sexy one...sorry that is the lamest excuse then too..Danny Messer in CSI NY.. is the sexy one on the show for a lot of women..he is the one women swoon over..he is the cool one..he is the hot tempered passionate man.. yet he is the one with the ship on the show.. I think writers should just take a chance and actually go with it..
          Very well said NINA! But, alas, it would make to much sense to go in that type of direction.

EATG!
          Spoiler:
          I hate myself for looking at the pics! Yes. It pisses me off that they have Mckeller together! Of course, I don't know why this should surprise me. They are the the creators and tptb 2 favorite characters and actors. This just really, really chaps my butt! I'm seriously nausious! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! McKeller bites!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Can anyone vote in that... and is it between those 24 icons that are for The Siege??? and vote for a total of 4 of them,, I've never done it before so I thought I should check...
            Yup and yup, vote for your fave three, in 1st, 2nd and 3rd and then the one you consider to be the most creative, that icon can be the same as one you voted in the top three if you want it to be

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Very well said NINA! But, alas, it would make to much sense to go in that type of direction.

EATG!
              Spoiler:
              I hate myself for looking at the pics! Yes. It pisses me off that they have Mckeller together! Of course, I don't know why this should surprise me. They are the the creators and tptb 2 favorite characters and actors. This just really, really chaps my butt! I'm seriously nausious! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! McKeller bites!
              Hahaha yeah,,,and we know they don't know how to make sense
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Yup and yup, vote for your fave three, in 1st, 2nd and 3rd and then the one you consider to be the most creative, that icon can be the same as one you voted in the top three if you want it to be

Cool...I'll check it out,, have to support all the great talent out there right??
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

EatG:

Spoiler:
                  Ok, yay for Carson! Meh for McKeller. Huh for Ronon's clothes. Double yay for Carson. Confused by John and Teyla's matching (angry?) look. Triple yay for Carson.

And yeah, no Radek or Lorne. *getting worried* No Torren either. And yay about no Kanaan. Or Larrin for that matter. LOL

Oh yeah, and YAY for Carson.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah where is TF??

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      EatG:

Spoiler:
                      Ok, yay for Carson! Meh for McKeller. Huh for Ronon's clothes. Double yay for Carson. Confused by John and Teyla's matching (angry?) look. Triple yay for Carson.

And yeah, no Radek or Lorne. *getting worried* No Torren either. And yay about no Kanaan. Or Larrin for that matter. LOL

Do I get a sense of some.....
                      Spoiler:
                      Beckett happiness overflowing!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Also, remember to nominate your favorite JT (or Teyla/Lorne, or Shep/Vala or any other SG het pairing besides Sam/Jack or Elizabeth/John) stories at the Iris Awards....let's support our authors, people!

http://www.isisawards.net/
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Do I get a sense of some.....
                          Spoiler:
                          Beckett happiness overflowing!
                          Huh?
                          Spoiler:
                          What YAY for Carson are YAY for Carson you YAY for Carson talking YAY for Carson about YAY for Carson?

OT--

Spoiler:
                          How are you doing? I haven't talked to you much lately. And that email you sent? Made of cuteness.
                          sigpic

Comment

EatG:

Spoiler:

I'm sensing someone
                            Spoiler:
                            is crazy about Carson
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Huh?
                              Spoiler:
                              What YAY for Carson are YAY for Carson you YAY for Carson talking YAY for Carson about YAY for Carson?

OT--

Spoiler:
                              How are you doing? I haven't talked to you much lately. And that email you sent? Made of cuteness.
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm having my foot surgery on Monday morning! Bright eyed and bushy-tailed! It's at 8 am. That is just so wrong to have to be in a hospital that early. I've got to be there 2 hours prior,so, that means 6 am! Woohoo! I will be off my feet a few days, as it is non-weight bearing due the fact that there are stitches and bone removal involved. It's all good. This is actually what I chose to go through. Where as before, I did not have any choice in the matters. And, everything has to be ship shape and in order for me to go to see JF and JM in Feb.! The really good thing is that since I've lost about 80 pounds so far, seriously, that the healing should go really good. So, I figure during that time I would do some reading and try to write in the RR fic.

What I see is the outcome of all this: a, new, healthy, sexy Elfie! And, I give God the thanks for that! In reality, as with anything that is worth working for, the sacrifices that are made along the way, are just minor stepping stones in achieving the final outcomes!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

I'm sensing someone
                                Spoiler:
                                is crazy about Carson
                                I don't pick that up at all, NINA!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X