Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Feel better soon Sci.

Does anyone have any good pics of John and Teyla outside that I could use for the challenge? Now that I know how to use brushes, I want to try my hand at the challenge.
    Oh thanks hun.

I can't wait to see what you make. The last challenge was really hard too.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh

I have some pices from Irresponsible..Not sure if they're what you're looking for!
    Are you still my friend eventhough I'm a vegetarian? I promise I'm not contagious.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Just watched Outsiders.
    Spoiler:
    GOtta love that Carson
    ITA

Those are the best bloopers. In Star Wars, the line were Luke says "I can't see a thing in this helmet" wasn't in the script. He just said it and they thought it was funny and left it in.
    Thanks for sharing that. I didn't know that.

Comment

Those are the best bloopers. In Star Wars, the line were Luke says "I can't see a thing in this helmet" wasn't in the script. He just said it and they thought it was funny and left it in.
      Sometimes the unscripted parts are the best Oh and Rising caps Hope they're ok for ya!

Yup. Him and Rodney are legendary together
      Yes they are...I miss the Rodney/Carson banter It's so funny sometimes!

I liked a lot of that episode - the interpersonal stuff but the actual story sucked.
      I don't care that the story kinda sucked....I just love good ol fashioned team eps

Spoiler:
      I read somewhere smeone commented on Teyla's use of "Colonel" instead of "John." - I think that just depends on who wrote the episode - some writers have her call him John, others have her call him Colonel.
      Spoiler:
      I didn't really mind her calling him Colonel...They were kinda on a mission so in kinda military mode and they're professional when their out in the field

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Are you still my friend eventhough I'm a vegetarian? I promise I'm not contagious.
      Of course i'm still your friend
      sigpic

Comment

---------------

Just watched Outsiders.
        Spoiler:
        GOtta love that Carson
        Spoiler:
        Adored him in this ep! I hadn't been feelin' the love for clone!Carson but this was like the good old time while still having developed

[/spoiler]I read somewhere smeone commented on Teyla's use of "Colonel" instead of "John." - I think that just depends on who wrote the episode - some writers have her call him John, others have her call him Colonel.[/SPOILERS]
        ITA

Spoiler:
        I didn't really mind her calling him Colonel...They were kinda on a mission so in kinda military mode and they're professional when their out in the field
        ITA again...

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Spoiler:
          same here.

check out this OT Atlantis....thingy I made!!
          Spoiler:

can I get the link to the rotating siggy thing??
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            Click on my sig

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

hehe I remember...Didn't he just lose his footing my accident and then tried to act all macho but they decided to leave it in there anyways
              Yeah I think he lost his footing there and then just tried to act like it didn't happen... those are usually the cool things when it's not scripted...like Condemned when he is going to break the stick and it's to think and it hurts his leg instead..I think Jason complained Joe stoled the the scene with that *lol* and then also the Ronon bear hug in The Return 1 wasn't scrpited either..
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Click on my sig

thanks!!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Yeah I think he lost his footing there and then just tried to act like it didn't happen... those are usually the cool things when it's not scripted...like Condemned when he is going to break the stick and it's to think and it hurts his leg instead..I think Jason complained Joe stoled the the scene with that *lol* and then also the Ronon bear hug in The Return 1 wasn't scrpited either..
                Must go watch the commentary!!!

Comment

Of course i'm still your friend
                  I was just teasing you because how you answered about me being a vegetarian.

same here.

That was a great movie. I haven't seen the second one though

Is Prodical after Inquistion?

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

---------------

Spoiler:
                    Adored him in this ep! I hadn't been feelin' the love for clone!Carson but this was like the good old time while still having developed

ITA

ITA again...

I see you're still in a bad mood

Oh and why are you so surprised you agree with me.....Is it because I was talking sense for once Don't get used to it, it happens once in a blue moon

same here.

ohhhh pwetty!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    hehe I love the non scripted bits They used to do it a lot in SG-1 plus they used to adlib too!
                    sigpic

Comment

I was just teasing you because how you answered about me being a vegetarian.

Is Prodical after Inquistion?
                      Yeah I know

hmmm not sure what's after Inquisition!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes it was! Shame it's been pushed to the side!! You don't see Kida w/ the main princesses do you? GR!! The 2nd movie is good too, I think you can find it on utube...

And another one I did...

Comment

Alrighty dooly....Whoolly wants to volunteer to check my siggy wiggy for WP's birthday wurthday
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes it was! Shame it's been pushed to the side!! You don't see Kida w/ the main princesses do you? GR!! The 2nd movie is good too, I think you can find it on utube...

And another one I did...
                            http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...cs/kida3-1.jpg
                            I told the boys that I will rent it, so I'll watch it then.

Comment

Cazz - why you in a bad mood?
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Cazz - why you in a bad mood?
                                Don't ask

Sheff UTD got beat in the Sheffield derby
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X