Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Reallly. That's ok.

And I've noticed that. What's up with that. I love your sigs.
    No time I can get on GW at work but I can't really sit there on PS I only get an hour or so when I get home from work and thats usually catching up on GW and making icons for the challenges, I haven't updated my fic for months either Then when I come back on its at this time of night, and I am lying in bed right now A few months ago I decided to make a Coup sig for myself which I started but decided I needed more caps I finally finished getting caps a week or so ago

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    *zomg* What ticket are you thinking about buying? This is all so exciting I want the Gold one but I hardly think I can afford it! LOL.
    Who doesn't want a gold! (Linzi has one! Iz sooo not jealous ) But yeah, probably the basic one I'd probably faint if I actually spoke to JF anyway

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I was thinking of getting the silver one... But... I dunno. The other one would prob be best. I'd die a bumbling fool if I met JF. I really would.

*dies at the thought*
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Well, ya wanna hear the title of one of my (unfinished) stories?

"The adventures of emo haired boy and serenyl kick ass girl".

So, since I've not read the story, I think you could fit Teyla in somewhere after "Sexy FBI guy"... which just makes me think of FBI Guy episode of WMC... *sigh*
        So maybe something like "Sexy FBI Guy and the Equally as Sexy Teyla" haha
        I've discovered that people are not lying when they say that the hardest part of a story is thinking of a title for it
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          So maybe something like "Sexy FBI Guy and the Equally as Sexy Teyla" haha
          I've discovered that people are not lying when they say that the hardest part of a story is thinking of a title for it
          Oh it definitely is. That and coming up with a summary. They both have to reflect the story without distorting it.

Usually, I pick the word that sparked the story... or the phrase, whatever, and use that as my title and use either the first or last lines as the summary.

Comment

Oh it definitely is. That and coming up with a summary. They both have to reflect the story without distorting it.

Usually, I pick the word that sparked the story... or the phrase, whatever, and use that as my title and use either the first or last lines as the summary.
            Well my story is inspired by Spy Kids and the WMC The FBI Guy episode so i have nothing to go with
            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

This is for the 80's song challenge on the Shep thunk thread.
              Major Tom(Coming Home) by Peter Schilling

I left it blank, only because of the Major Tom part, but the song was stuck in my head.

And Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top.

Oh!!! these are sooo cool!. Is the challenge still going on?. Love the Scifan especially the Sharp Dressed Man one, he is sooo hot! LOL!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Can I ask what year you're from? It would be freaky if we were born the same year also!! I'm from 1990.
              I wish i was born in 1990! LOL!. I'm from 1981....AH!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              I've booked to go to Bedford in February to see Joe and Jason... I'm sooo excited... woohooo !!!!!
              How cool!!!!. Let us know how it goes Blue! and for us who will not see him, please take tons and tons of pics!

Agree with you completely
              Spoiler:
              For example in whispers their big surprise was the death of Vega if im not mistaken and that wasn't a huge deal because she was only in two episodes and they will not kill any of the main cast because that is plain dumb and stupid. I'm sorta thinking its going to be poor Zelenka but i dont know why its just a feeling that i have.
              Oh! see i didn't even think of
              Spoiler:
              Zelenka!...that is a possibility because he used the word significant. I was actually thinking Major Lorne! but i hope it's none of them! i don't want anyone to die!.
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanks Linda.

Oh good. I need someone, especially in my old age.

Thank you Hanna.

Hey Cazz. Here you go, Just posted in Thunk thread.
                I gotta stop, it's to addicting for me.

Gimme All Your Lovin' by ZZ Top
                Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Okay so i had a go at a song Banner but its terrible
                Some more great song banners! love them!
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I've been stuck in classes and doing homework, have I missed anything important here?
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

For those who are married or have have a boyfriend how come this always happens:
                    Spoiler:
                    Why is it that they always talk about their ex girlfriends and you are not supposed to feel anything but if you talk about past relationships they get pissed off. It gets on my nerves.

Some MP'S I made cause im mad at my boyfriend so im ignoring him even though he's hanging around with his sister over here:

Spoiler:

Mood annoyed:
                    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      I've been stuck in classes and doing homework, have I missed anything important here?
                      Nothing much, i wrote a chapter for a fic im trying to write and we are thinking up a tittle for it Got any ideas? If it not to much would you mind reading it and telling me what you think
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Nothing much, i wrote a chapter for a fic im trying to write and we are thinking up a tittle for it Got any ideas? If it not to much would you mind reading it and telling me what you think
                        Send me the link.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Awesome art!!!

Comment

For those who are married or have have a boyfriend how come this always happens:
                            Spoiler:
                            Why is it that they always talk about their ex girlfriends and you are not supposed to feel anything but if you talk about past relationships they get pissed off. It gets on my nerves.

With me, it's the other way round.
                            Spoiler:
                            My boy and I have had some serious fallings out about that but mainly cause his ex is one of his "best friends" - who also still has feelings for him. But I'm the bad one because I have an issue with it.

But it's the guy thing; they all see themselves at the alpha male and don't like to be reminded that they're not the only one who had you.

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                              I hadn't saw it so thanks so much for the resume
                              That's ok.

I've got this song stuck in my head. It's a beautiful song, but you prob won't have heard it unless your an Aussie like me.

I'm thinking maybe I'll do a JT vid based on it......

Edit:
                              I've got my hopes up a little.
                              Ch 7 (who runs SGA here in Aus, on free-to-air) has shows on Thursday (the usual SGA day) finishing up next Thursday, meaning they're pretty much 2-3 hours they're gonna have to replace stuff with.
                              I'm HOPING that they'll do the right thing & start airing SGA S4 in one of those slots.

Also, the new season of 'NCIS' you Americans are getting- we Aussies are scheduled to be having it start on Tuesday night our time. It's just one of the many shows we're getting "fast tracked from the US". That means, in case you don't know, US airs one ep, we air it within a week of the US airing.
                              Can't wait to see how the cliff-hanger from last season (which only finished last week, lol!) will be resolved!
                              Last edited by LandJrule; 25 September 2008, 04:17 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

With me, it's the other way round.
                                Spoiler:
                                My boy and I have had some serious fallings out about that but mainly cause his ex is one of his "best friends" - who also still has feelings for him. But I'm the bad one because I have an issue with it.

But it's the guy thing; they all see themselves at the alpha male and don't like to be reminded that they're not the only one who had you.
                                Spoiler:
                                Don't get me wrong i get pissed of to because he likes talking about them with his buddies which are also my friends(i hang out with dudes a lot) and everything but in his mind i should be cool with it but if i where to do the same thing he'd flip 180 degrees and be mad at me. But you are right i guess he likes to think that i have always been his but likes to remind me he has had other girls. But you know what screw them!! By the way its messed up the thing with your guy and the girl but don't forget he's with you now and he probably has no feelings beside friendship for that chick
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X