John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    I haven't been feeling well, so I'm home today.
    OT -
    Spoiler:
    Dude, sorry to hear that. Its mad allergies/sinus season over here, is that what you think you got??

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      ! Going??

It's good, isn't it??
      Yes it was.
      I stayed up past midnight to get it done.

Hola JTers...have I missed anything good?
      Hmmmm. Anything good. I don't think so.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Congrats to any milestones.....
      Thanks MrsB

Awwww. Sorry to here that hun . I hope you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Prion just posted this in the whump thread: http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/chevron72/
        JF and JasonM are going to be at a con in Bedford in February

Just curious. What does breakdown in american monies? I always get the currencies confused.

Welcome to all the new folkies!

Camilita! Sorry, you're feelin' like crap!

I'm still at sis's house, the people in the back of our subdivision has gotten their power, but, not our part. I will be happy to sleep in my own bed and be on my own computer. And, to be able to watch SGA on my tv's! That will be such a luxury when it happens again...

There is a fic that is a crossover with NCIS and SGA called
        Cross Jurisdition on ff.net that is really good.

I don't have the link for it. Sorry Sci!

This is just so totally off topic! We got to eat real food last night for dinner. I actually got to cook dinner with fresh food! Woohoo! We didn't have to find a restraunt or have to eat anything out of a can. It was nice.

I know that this isn't going to make sense to alot of you,but, it was nice to be able eat like that.
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

*huggles for my Elfita*

yeah, It's been very stressful so my blood pressure went up and I've never suffered from that before...Oh, well....guess it has something to do with turning 30something-ish soon! *giggles*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Yes it was.
            I stayed up past midnight to get it done.

Hmmmm. Anything good. I don't think so.

Thanks MrsB

Awwww. Sorry to here that hun . I hope you feel better.
            Thank you sunshine...you know your sig just air-slapped me in the face and I now understand why that promo shot of John with the rest in the background is of him looking really pissed....yeah, season 5 has that same general "pissed off" effect on me lately, too. John was just giving us a heads up!
            sigpic

Comment

I was just talking to San about it I really can't afford it But I am saving money at the moment on food and travel cos I'm at home So I checked out how far it is from me It's just over two hours from my parents and just over 3 from my house in York Anyone is more than welcome at mine in York

*ponders*

Eeeee!!!

*ponders*

I could do that one rather than P4...
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

*huggles for my Elfita*

yeah, It's been very stressful so my blood pressure went up and I've never suffered from that before...Oh, well....guess it has something to do with turning 30something-ish soon! *giggles*

I thought you were turning twentysomething real soon...
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I am...but my mother disagrees and so does my sisters. *sighs*
                  sigpic

Comment

Eeeee!!!

*ponders*

*smacks gater over the head*

Hey stranger...whatcha doin'
                    sigpic

Comment

Congrats to us on 4600 pages!

Comment

Hi everybody !

We can learn at 17

Thanx Linda!
                        Spoiler:
                        No idea why you voted my wraith one as most creative, it was pretty easy

Fabby

As for the new season 5 spoiler (yes I read it we still don't know anything really! ):
                        Spoiler:
                        If anything has to go them I'm happy with it being either Keller or Kanaan

I can drive faster; I don't have trouble with crossing my arms cos I drive one handed And yes I want you to come
                        lol yeah I like your spec for S5
                        Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        I caved in and watched tracker....
                        Spoiler:
                        Wasn't as bad as i was expecting.....Runner guys was hot Keller wasn't whiny....Rodney was a bit though

Could have so done without the preening at the beginning and the scene in the gateroom Still don't like Keller though

They should stop shoving this McKellOn down ours throats though...

And please tell them to stop with this McKeller crap For a ship to work the character sfirst need to have chemistry together...Something that Rodney and Keller so do not have (IMHO ) Felt sorry for the poor runner sacrificing himdself like that to draw the wraith away I hope he's still alive out there somewhere..

So not impressed with them turning Keller into kung fu Keller

What, the week before Teyla gets thrown about like a ragdoll and the week after Keller can fend of a wraith.....Have they switched bodies or something

And then the end bit with Ronon and McKay

"let her decide?" Well i wish she would just choose already and stop shoving it down our throats

"may the best man win?" What...Are we in the 29th century again or something What the hell was that......Stupid....

And what happened to their "main characters will not be involved romantically" scenario.....What...Keller comes and it's out the window now

Oh no wait...."main characters will not be involved romantically" unless your McKay and Keller
                        Great resume but they fight like in the 29th century did you return from the future lol
                        Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Thanks for posting the link! It was really very interesting. I found that I am right there with alot of Teyla fans. Which all of you know that I am Teyla fan even though, my fave is Shep.
                        HUGS yeah Teyla fans are the best lol
                        Haha! I'll just get Shep to come and fly my in a Puddle Jumper

Hi Hanna!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ys/23_34_1.gif Belated

A couple of icons for you
                        http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...Hanna-bd-a.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/Hanna-bd.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to go to P4 and drag Laura along with me I'd try to drag Linda too but that would mean leaving Scotland

They've been talking about 18 for as far as I know its still 17
                        beautiful icons
                        Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        hmm I was reading through somew of the comments on this and some of it i didn't think of but really makes sense
                        Spoiler:
                        Maybe the others are too outspoken so they get dissed for it....But DH like someone says strokes their ego so they give him the lions share of the stories....I mean let's face it....RL has been in the background most of the time and she's been missing in two out of the last three eps...JM hasn't exactly had his share either..He was missing in an ep and been in the background alot..

JF hasn't even had a centric ep yet...

And the less said about Keller the better

So the only one's who are gonna be happy this season are Keller and Rodney seeing as they've got the lions share of eps and stuff
                        I think that perhaps it could be my comment that you criticize lol
                        Thanks WP

Thanks Asgard

I hope it's not bad either.

*sigh* I so hope you're wrong.

K would be good enough for me, but it sounds alot worse then that. IMO

You're so cute Linda.

NP hun. I'm so glad you like it.

Awesome icons Cazz

Thanks hun.

One more sig that I post in Shep Thunk thread.

Dust in the Wind by Kansas. (I have a feeling it's a 70's song though. Oh well. )

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...tinthewind.jpg
                        and wow this sig is awesome
                        Season 5 spoiler
                        Spoiler:
                        I have a bad feeling too. Especially if "secrets revealed" means John or Teyla confessing their love for each other because of some certain doom. *sigh*

Most likely it will happen in the last ep too. IMO
                        S5
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeah the only thing that I can think of it's it will probably happen in the last ep

I'm hoping that Martin and Carl are on our side.

Enemy at the Gate
                        Spoiler:
                        "It's 60+ pages of intergalactic fun and Marty G. is looking to add to the page count by pitching out a certain scene that has divided the writers' room. That's Martin and Carl for, Paul and I against, and Alan firmly straddling the fence. Hey, I love the idea. I'm just not crazy about the timing. If the scene boards, we may compromise by shooting it anyway and deciding later whether or not it makes the final cut."
                        (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

It's an old post, but I'm almost certain that Martin G is a JT shipper. I want confirmation without either one's death!!!!

I'm really wondering that it's Jason, since he did say he wanted out after season 6. I will be really sad if the kill him off. And the thing is too, they already done the ep. This week is the last week for shooting Vegas and then they are done.
                        Spoiler:
                        I don't know what to think but I've always considered MG as probably the only JT shipper he is the only one to give ambiguous things S&R and First Contact could be a proof or Quarantine ...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

EatG
                          Spoiler:
                          Someone dies??? I knew I was staying spoiler free for a reasoon!!!
                          lol I find it fun how rumors can start we should try one in all the forum lol
                          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Read the speculation and the spoilers for season 5 that has been pointed out here...

I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt as of yet.. I don't trust any spoilers at all for now...

Something that is going to have us surprised.. yeah well that could easily mean they are just trying to throw us off..thinking the worst.. I just don't trust anything that comes from them until I see if for myself..

Spoilers are a crazy thing.. and can change so drastically from when we get to hear about them and what we see on screen... I don't know how many times on different shows I've scratched my head after seeing it wondering where in the world they got that spoiler from since it never happened.. for me personally take CSI NY..they start up their new season tonight.. and let me tell you I think I've heard so many spoilers since they wrapped up season 4 and got started working on season 5...and the spoilers keep coming... and the recent spoilers contradict just about every spoiler I've heard earlier.. so talk about me being dizzy at the moment..not knowing what to believe..and every spoilers pretty much comes from the writers.. so which do I believe..so I've come up with only one solution...trust NOTHING that is being said until you see it with your own eyes...

Season 5 spoilers
                          Spoiler:
                          You know the death of Kanaan I can't call would be a surprise to me since well I wouldn't even give a flying crap... however.. killing of Keller would be a surprise to me..not to the sense they would be killing of someone fans like..put that they would kill of someone they seem to adore..

Fore the life of me I can't remember if it was asked about the cast and the movie and JM had said they all are signed on.. if that is the case it shouldn't be our foursome..
                          Guess we have to see...
                          Revealing things..love and all that what he talked about too... well they did say at the comic Con that they would dvelve into John & Teyla...so who knows if they have made up their minds to finally do it.. I'm not even gonna speculate in that... but I wouldn't mind if they finally went that way.. sicne well if they can put two main characters together (Rodney/Keller) then they sure as heck can put John & Teyla together.. the no main characters together..flew out the window with Rodney/Keller...
                          ITA with you and you bring really great points
                          Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Spoilers for last ep...

I wouldnt worry about

Spoiler:
                          any of the team dying. They can say goodbye to the moives if they killed off anyone from the main team. I have a feeling it will be Kanaan or even the baby.... they may even follow the Last Man ending and have Keller die.. but that may just be wishful thinking on my part.. though it would solve this horrible love triangle... no need to worry who Keller ends up with.
                          Personnally I think you're right but at the same time I can say that the authors have the merit to have bring the surprise more than once
                          Thanks Nina. That helps a bit.

Nicely said Blue. Thanks.

Ahhhhhh!!!
                          You would have to throw that in there.
                          Spoiler:
                          It can't be that big of a reveal for Keller, she knows how Rodney feels, so it better not be that either!!!

Off to read more of Teilan's fic.

BBL
                          S5
                          Spoiler:
                          So true yeah I don't believe it either but the secret revelation intrigued me more than the rest I think it's probably it will be totally dumb but seriously what scret did they have or it's Michael saying to Teyla how powerful being his son is really lol

Originally posted by TheAtlantisAncient View Post
                          I think that Teyla and John are awesome!!!!!!!!! I forgot what episode, but if Teyla hadn't like tried to get away from the kiss, then that woulda been AWESOME, cuz YEAH!
                          You're totally right and WELCOME
                          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Well since MGM has put up the promo for First Contact..I'm placing up the link in full

*NEW*05x10 First Contact

Watch a preview on the new episode called First Contact airing September 26.
                          MGM Promo
                          http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=154
                          SciFi promo
                          http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=666346#videoid=677842
                          Thanks for the link
                          Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          Ahem.....

Oi AMIGOS!! (just seeing if you are still paying attention to missing persons reports) I am NOT missing any more! w00t! Aftder spending a day away from sertain gateworld threads (namely this one, and a few others) I have returned, the reason for me to be gone is that I did not want to trouble anyone with my troubles and saddness.

BUT if you want to know of my troubles and sad day yesterday please VM (Visitor Message) me and I'll tell you a short story version of my day.
                          Oh no i hope you're okay
                          Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          Thanks!

Everyone watch the MGM one!!!!!!
                          Spoiler:

It proves that Teyla's with John when the explosion happens.

The MGM one has John asking Zelenka "how long do we have?"
                          Z replies "not long" a pause, before he adds "90 seconds!"
                          Teyla, "90 seconds?!"
                          Then a shot of le gate with some cool thing- what looks like a fancier shield than the usual one- going up.
                          Shot from Control Room of an explosion going off from the Gate- John AND Teyla can clearly be seen shielding their faces from the explosion!

Yappi- got your two PMs, going to reply in a minute.
                          I only saw them today cos after I posted yesterday, I went out to a free concert in the city, so I wasn't here to see your message.
                          Got in a few shots for a music show, they said they'd be airing it on Sat! Plus the TV channel who owns the program used their cameras to film some stuff for their news, so I saw myself TWICE last night on the news!
                          I hadn't saw it so thanks so much for the resume

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                          Hiya Sci. I'm still on part 1, but I'm loving it so far. She's so descriptive, I can envision the village.
                          I've actually thought about this fic at work today, I can't wait to get back to it!

Season 5 spec
                          Spoiler:

Wasn't there a rumor floating around, not too long ago, that Radek would die in one of these eps?

YW and thanks.
                          NCIS
                          Spoiler:

Last night was the season premiere here in the States.
                          I liked how they explained things from last years finale.
                          Although, I saw that ending last night coming from a mile away...
                          I won't say anymore, it will spoil it for ya.

You can get your "learners permit" here at 15.

: I thought the same thing...Eat G? Is that an ep I missed...

Hello! And Welcome!
                          S5
                          Spoiler:
                          you're right there was a rumor sometimes ago on this

Oh, so you'll read Tielan's fic but not mine? Squire!

Please don't, I've had them all already

Asgard EatG, Enemy at the Gate.
                          I'm so glad you think of me when I'm not here I was so glad to read my name while I wasn't here but sadly it wasn't for me lol Thank you you're too nice HUGS
                          Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                          Definitely!!!

Interesting spoiler from the mag.
                          Spoiler:
                          Personally i don't think it's any of the main cast meaning Rodney, John, Ronon, Keller and Teyla. The fact that JM goes to say that it could be anyone from John to chuck, he is pretty much indicating it's broad and i think he has mentioned the main cast doing the movies. But i could be wrong. I'd be happy if it would be Kanaan but it wouldn't surprise me. He also mentions storylines concluded and loss, god i hope it's Kanaan again lol. The love part could be the stupid love triangle maybe coming to a resolution although i'd love it if it would be John and Teyla. The show is over, who knows how many movies we will actually get, so i hope the writers finally start moving forward with their relationship.
                          lol I have the same hopes than you odd lol I hope you're right great thoughts
                          Prion just posted this in the whump thread: http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/chevron72/
                          JF and JasonM are going to be at a con in Bedford in February
                          thanks for the link
                          Hola JTers...have I missed anything good?
                          Hola como estas ?
                          I was just talking to San about it I really can't afford it But I am saving money at the moment on food and travel cos I'm at home So I checked out how far it is from me :It's just over two hours from my parents and just over 3 from my house in York Anyone is more than welcome at mine in York

*ponders*
                          Wow I so would like to accept the invitation *Cazz regrets her proposition* lol but sadly I can't
                          I really hope you feel better
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Just curious. What does breakdown in american monies? I always get the currencies confused.
                            Unless its drastically changed recently, double it for dollers

Eeeee!!!

*ponders*

I don't know! (not good at decision making ) I'll be back at uni by the new one so I don't know what my timetable it like yet But I wanna go to both now A lot of the whumpers are going to P4 but JF is going to Bedford! Which isn't as far from me *thinks* I don't know

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hey Camy how Ya doing?
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Welcome to all the new folkies!

Camilita! Sorry, you're feelin' like crap!

I'm still at sis's house, the people in the back of our subdivision has gotten their power, but, not our part. I will be happy to sleep in my own bed and be on my own computer. And, to be able to watch SGA on my tv's! That will be such a luxury when it happens again...

There is a fic that is a crossover with NCIS and SGA called
                                Cross Jurisdition on ff.net that is really good.

I don't have the link for it. Sorry Sci!

This is just so totally off topic! We got to eat real food last night for dinner. I actually got to cook dinner with fresh food! Woohoo! We didn't have to find a restraunt or have to eat anything out of a can. It was nice.

I know that this isn't going to make sense to alot of you,but, it was nice to be able eat like that.
                                Hey ELF!!!!
                                ((HUGS))

Well, at least you have a better tv for Friday.
                                I hope you get home soon to, for your sake.
                                It's no fun being at someone else's house.
                                And Wooohooo to real food. Take out gets out after awhile. I remember from when we did our kitchen

If you find it let me know. Thanks for thinking of me though.

*huggles for my Elfita*

OOooo. That's not good. Start taking better care of yourself. You need to tell hubby that you need to come in here more often for stress relief.

Thank you sunshine...you know your sig just air-slapped me in the face and I now understand why that promo shot of John with the rest in the background is of him looking really pissed....yeah, season 5 has that same general "pissed off" effect on me lately, too. John was just giving us a heads up!
                                Hmmmm, it could be, but at that time they didn't know they weren't going to have another season.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                Congrats to us on 4600 pages!
                                WooooHOoooooo!!!!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                                Hi everybody !

and wow this sig is awesome

S5
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah the only thing that I can think of it's it will probably happen in the last ep

Spoiler:
                                I don't know what to think but I've always considered MG as probably the only JT shipper he is the only one to give ambiguous things S&R and First Contact could be a proof or Quarantine ...
                                Hey hun!!
                                Thanks Asgard

S5 and Enemy at the Gate
                                Spoiler:
                                I agree that it's probably the last ep. I hope it's not as SG-1's Unending.

I so hope they get a good, sweet JT ship before the end.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

S5
                                Spoiler:
                                So true yeah I don't believe it either but the secret revelation intrigued me more than the rest I think it's probably it will be totally dumb but seriously what scret did they have or it's Michael saying to Teyla how powerful being his son is really lol

Goodness I hope not.

This is for the 80's song challenge on the Shep thunk thread.
                                Major Tom(Coming Home) by Peter Schilling

I left it blank, only because of the Major Tom part, but the song was stuck in my head.

And Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top.

Comment

Working...
                                X