X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Hee hee. Ok Doc TF.

Unfortunately no.
    Good. I wish I dreamt of SGA too every now and then! I'm bored... Where is everyone? It's not a sunday or anything....
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Good. I wish I dreamt of SGA too every now and then! I'm bored... Where is everyone? It's not a sunday or anything....
      It's very rare for me to dream about SGA or JT.
      I know. It's so DEAD in here.

I'm trying to write story, but it's not easy with the littles one around and the tv in the background. Maybe in a few hours I can try to pound some of it out.

Comment

Hi everybody !
        Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Laura's excited?

They're gorgeous! Love the colours in the first
        Thanks I'm glad you like them
        Yes. Or... more likely,

Spoiler:
        Shep was protecting Teyla, who seems unharmed, and Zelenka didn't have anyone to protect him, which is why he got knocked out. And then Teyla sighed at John, for being protective, and pushes him off her, and then helps him up.

Beautiful!! I love the first one.
        I so love this idea for the Prodigal and thank you so much
        Hey WP! Congrats on your milestone...

LOL, yeah. I would like that...
        CONGRATULATIONS WP
        Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Got an MP....Spoilers for The Queen

lol so true
        Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
        New banner...clips from The Queen episode

Really pretty and sweet
        Oh sorry Laura.

It's ok hun and NP. We are family and that's what we are here for.
        Spoiler:
        I will definately keep you in prayers and I know He hears you when you say thank you.

Beautiful. Nicely done.

You hopeless romantic you.

Try going to www.atlantisarchive.com
        They are not always in order though.

Here another art for Beya's Prompt challenge... Ferris Wheel.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...isWheel-JT.jpg
        OT
        Spoiler:
        thank you so much you're really so so nice and I'm really glad to come to my family here everyday

Wow it's awesome I love it beautiful
        Here's another one using some clips from The Queen and Doppelganger

Beautiful really well done
        Thanks so much! I made another Sheppard one

lol I love this one it's perfect

I'm hanging in there.
        Spoiler:
        Right now, I"m waiting to put the little girl I watch, down for a nap in a half an hour.

Pete's heart is out of rhythm a little again, but we are waiting to see what options we have later. Right now the doc is just keeping an eye on it. Hopefully we can get it straightened out soon.

Otherwise, I'm ok. Thank for asking.

Great job TJ for the Shep sig.
        OT
        Spoiler:
        I really hope things will be good for Pete, the wait is sometimes really long tomorrow we should have results for my mom with hope that we find what she has. Good luck for you HUGS

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        *NEW*05x09 TRACKER

Watch a preview on the new episode called Tracker airing September 19.
        MGM Promo
        http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=153
        SciFi promo
        http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=654344
        Thanks for the links
        Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

mmmm leather!!!

Oh poor John!

Thanks asgard

I might give tracker a miss if what i fear is proved to be true Cazz your still gonna tell me,right?

Nooooo???? Really??? I hadn't noticed

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Heya All![/SIZE]
        [SIZE=7]

I'm still not at home yet but, we are hoping that we get our power back before the week is up. We're praying we do. We had to relocate to another hotel 40 miles away because the hotel in Austin booked our room before our check out time. And, the only available hotel was 40 miles away. A lot of my friends south of me in Houston have gotten their power but, some of them haven't gotten their water back up and running. Since we are north it's taking longer. Also, one of power stations where we are sustained damage so, they've got to address that before we can get our power back running.

From the way it's going, it may not take the 3-4 weeks or so they thought it would take. So, here's to power! But, at least, I will get to see SGA in the hotel room. SQUEEEEE!

When I get back home, I am going to go all through the posts and re-watch The Queen so that I can enjoy it and see all the moments I missed the first time around to SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE! even more!

Now, I am so looking at the spoilery pics from Tracker and First Contact!!! I'm having to keep my SQUEEEE! contained as the hotel only has one computer, which is in the lobby and I don't want to frieghten anyone with my abundance of fangirly shouts of:
        Spoiler:
        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

See, even when Elfie isn't home, nothing can keep her away from her SGA, BABY!

By the way, the artwork I've been able to look at thus far has me bouncing up and down in my seat! It Rocks!

Now, give some dirt as to what eveyone thought about the possible interaction of JT in THE QUEEN! Elfie wants to know what all of you thought! And y'all better dish or else!!

Or you will endure this....
        Spoilers for S5!
        Hi I'm glad things aren't too bad for you I hope you could return to your home quickly it's always better. HUGS
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          ELFIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The queen
          Spoiler:
          Well i say it's about time we got some JT

I loved the scene in John's bedroom....Is it just me or does Teyla seem awfully comfy and at ease in John's room And well who is it that comes into the infirmary first when she gets turned into a wraith...JOHN...And who is it that goes to visit her in the infirmary after it's all over...JOHN.....You see a pattern emerging here

They're not a close as what they were but this is a big step to getting back to what they once had...

Oh and where was hybrid boy when Teyla was going through all of this....NO WHERE IN SIGHT.....Ya think he's cowering in a corner somewhere like a scared little boy!
          Kanaan question
          Spoiler:
          I know a lot of you are happy about the lack of Kanaan in this ep but not me. I know I'ml probably odd but we know the authors if they didn't quoted him it's simply because they forgot (remember Harmony where we haven't any info to why Teyla wasn't here even if we supposed it). In this case I'm sure that they introduced K to us to show us that he is always here and we have to interpret it that way until we finally saw him and definitely he disappears.
          What I would really like would be something like 'I saw the way you look to Shep and you will never look at me like that' here Kanaan understand make the choice, nobody seems bad, no contiuation but a clear confirmation between JT. But if Kanaan stay hidden so there is no hope for us even less in the movie.

As you say they became again friend and they will be where they were once.
          Ok but
          1- they need to hurry the serie is finished and we needed 8 eps to have something so the next will be in the 16th ?
          2. Finally us JT shipper felt a difference in character and now they start to be friend again but why did they try to be friend again they always were and it was particularly clear in the end of S&R they were never nearer yet once and it from nowhere there was a distance that disappear and we follow this but why ? In fact officially either we dreamt of it, in fact there was no distance and it's once again a decision of the author to don't put Shep & Teyla together to have Shep Ronon and Teyla Rodney, or they became friend again in this case I want an explanation on what happened and why there was a distance ? What is a point to suffer a long reconciliation and reintroduction to fiendship while in fact we didn't know that they weren't friends anymore and there was a problem but we don't know which one ?

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Elfie! ((hugs)) I'm glad to hear you and your family are safe and sound. My uncle lives in that area and I believe he was hit as well.

As for The Queen
          Spoiler:
          I loved it. I was on the edge of my seat. I absolutely loved Teyla in it. Rachell did a pehnominal job. And so did Chris. I loved how in the end she said she wouldn't hesitate to come back. My roommate pointed out that her so called boyfriend was nowhere to be found and if they were sopused to be together wouldn't she be discussing going under the knife with him and not John. I have to say she has an excellent point. (yes ladies she is a JT shipper even though she has only seen a few episodes)

On another note. I am writing a short story for my Fiction Writing class and the characters are based on Teyla and John. I started with the beginning of the fic I am writing for the prompt battle (which I need to finish) and created an entirely new story. I am not allowed to write scifi or fantasy so I had to set it on Earth and I am making Teyla a foriegn exchange student from Russia who meet John in college and becomes friends with him. Years later, he is marrying someone else and not her, but he is having second thoughts becasue he can't get a certain foriegn beauty out of his head. What do you all think? Shall I post it on Beya when I'm done as an alternate universe fic?
          Great thoughts on the Queen and interesting story
          Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Another day, another pic fic...

Hot Stuff
          lol it was so awesome
          Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          LOL! great MP Snowball!

Thank you asgard!...glad you liked them.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          As i mentioned before im hooked on MPs they are just like drugs

Thanks again to CazzBlade for the advice on the Photobucket account,trully wise advice I owe you one
          :lol they are awesome the 2nd is so fun for the imagination but the third lol
          For those who couldn't see the first motivational poster sorry and here it is
          lol I love this one it seems that the coat (?) didn't feat too well lol
          Originally posted by Camy View Post
          Big smooch to everyone...

I've been sick, and I'm just too tired lately. But I'm up and about.

I watched The Queen again for the third time....love it!

Hope everyone is well.
          Hugs,
          Camy
          I so hope you feel better soon HUGS
          I dont know if you guys have seen these pictures or not but in case you haven't enjoy

MUST SEE THIS AT ALL COST

Thanks for the pics
          Hee hee. Two days!! Bummer.

I wasn't going to do a fic for the Battle Prompt on Beya, but I had a weird JT dream and I'm gonna use it for the story.
          [SPOILERS]The dream was Teyla got fed upon by a Wraith and in order to keep her alive they had to turn her back into a Wraith and John allows her to feed on him some to save her.

I'm slowly coming up with a story to fit it in.
          Yaeh weird dream but can't wait to read it
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

It's very rare for me to dream about SGA or JT.
            I know. It's so DEAD in here.

I'm trying to write story, but it's not easy with the littles one around and the tv in the background. Maybe in a few hours I can try to pound some of it out.
            Pretty much. Normally there's more folks around. I hope so! Goodluck.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Pretty much. Normally there's more folks around. I hope so! Goodluck.
              *waves* I'm here for the min

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hey Cazzie. I love the ep for the icon challenge this week, the Gift! Couldn't enter the last time, but I'll definitely try hard this time.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by snowball View Post
                  i dont know if you guys have seen these pictures or not but in case you haven't enjoy

must see this at all cost

Spoiler:
                  i am assuming they are from vegas

i have to say he looks mighty fine

drool.....

Comment

This was a fun banner I made

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Cazzie. I love the ep for the icon challenge this week, the Gift! Couldn't enter the last time, but I'll definitely try hard this time.
                      Aye, its a good ep! I had to rush finding the caps this morning before going to work so they might be a bit Teyla heavy Shhh! Don't tell Linda

Comment

Hi and thanks to you Major Davis is 31 in the game why nobody like him lol

I LOVE it awesome lol

I ned to go for now see you later (besides it's true that it's a little slow in here did I miss something )
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Very cute....

Aye, its a good ep! I had to rush finding the caps this morning before going to work so they might be a bit Teyla heavy Shhh! Don't tell Linda
                          Indeed it is. Well, I don't mind either. 'Sides, it's a Teyla ep, so it should have lots of Teyla pics! You did good.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Awesome pictures!! *hugs Snowball* You don't mind if I call you Snowi do you? We already have a Snowy (with a "y") but not one with a "i"
                            Feel free to call me anything you like
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Casting call is out for SGU: Universe Oh dear

Comment

Casting call is out for SGU: Universe Oh dear

I agree It doesn't sound very interesting, don't really think i would watch it especially the way the refer to the characters as sexy and every teenage girls dream
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X