Comment

another Pic from First Contact
      Spoiler:
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Ohhh!
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hi everybody !
          I haven't much time but I wanted to give my prediction on (wow I've read the title 7th times at least and I don't remember) oh yes First Contact
          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          OT - Emmy Awards

Spoiler:
          For the ones who haven't seen or heard... but sadly to say Stargate Atlantis did not win the Emmy Award for Outstanding Visual Effects for a series... Battlestar Gallactica won that one.. I'm actually getting sick and tired of that show just getting the attention in the SciFi world.. and my opinion that show sucks and the things I've seen when come over when they air..I sure as heck don't go OH WOW for their effects ... it feels like if you have seen one of the effects you have seen them all... for once let actually a far better show get some attention...
          ITA with you I'm really not a fan of BSG and yet I truly love claustrophobic space opera like this lol my problem is really with the characters I've find none interesting IMO
          Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Title: Black Dress, White Shirt. Black Suit, White Dawn.
          Summary: The Manor, like Bruce Wayne, had its secrets.
          Characters: Teyla, John and Alfred
          Pairing: Teyla/John, Teyla/Bruce
          Rating: T

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/58170.html
          Youhou I'll go read it as soon as I can
          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          First contact
          Spoiler:
          I've got a bad feeling about this ep....I think Teyla's gonna be left behind on Atlantis while the others are away off fighting and stuff....And you know what that'll mean......We won't see much of her

I have a horrible feeling about this ep....I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach And no it's not gas

Ok i better go before i depress anybody!
          First Contact
          Spoiler:
          I'm a little like you I fear we saw nothing significant I mean ok she's with Shep it's huge but there is Zelenka too and I doubt that they are a vital part of the ep. As for the relational its a good question because it's MG and it's definitely th only one who bring sentimental in scenes so we could perhaps hope but at the same time he is a really fan of McKay and besides they put Ronon and Keller together. so a little remix of Quarantine ? in very very short because it's an action story first of all ?

Wow they are really perfect what fun

I haven't time now I'll catch you later
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

i made this for Tielens Twelve Days of Teyla i put it in a link as those who have Dial Up it might take a while to Load
            Wow!

Ohhh!
            Not looking!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Wow!

Not looking!

You should look It is the ultimate JT pic

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                Lcshepp writes: “Side note…sometime when SGA is long done, I would really like to know what your true feelings are/were about the cancellation. I can’t believe you are going quietly into the night. I also know that the ‘team’ concept, franchise politics, and career moves dictate many comments.”

Answer: I think I was pretty clear about my feelings. While I wasn’t necessarily surprised, I was very disappointed.

Kellyk writes: “What if when it comes time to do the movies the cast already have other jobs?”

Answer: We’re going to try to time the shooting of the movie to make it as convenient as possible for the actors to participate.

Belouchi writes: “1. We found out in season 1 that there were 60 Hive ships or more in the Pegasus galaxy, now with so much that has transpired ( Our team taking out a few, the wraith civil war, the asuran-wraith war) approximately how much do you think are still out there and will it be adressed in one the season 5 episodes?”

Answer: We will not cite a specific number but it is strongly inferred the wraith have been greatly weakened by the time season five unfolds.

Belouchi writes: “3.What ever happened to the other three planets from Weir’s list in the episode Before I slept containing ZPMs?”

Answer: Checked out and came up empty.

Anna writes: “Way back when the network made you change the title of Red Shirt Diaries - was that because it’s similarity to Red Shoe Diaries?”

Answer: The network has never made us change a title. In the case of The Red Shirt Diaries, the story was spun in another direction, sans red shirts and/or diaries, so the script necessitated a title change. It became Prodigal.

Comment

You should look It is the ultimate JT pic
                  *shakes head* No, no, no, no. No. Iz strong

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Oh i don't know...Just a wild guess And thanks
                    LOL.

Geez, Linda. You're almost at 12.000 posts already...

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                    Hi guys i have more MP's for you guys:

Spoiler:
                    Most quotes are not mine

If you guys have missed any of them feel free to see the rest of them in an album in my profile: Enjoy
                    Those are awesome, hilarious like all of your other MP's. Great job!

i made this for Tielens Twelve Days of Teyla i put it in a link as those who have Dial Up it might take a while to Load
                    It's lovely Donna!!
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      he he!!

they look like something from Power Rangers.......

now these are FUNNY!!

Ok, so. Calliope was nice to me and gave me my fairytale. so here it is!!

GOLD ANGEL OF HEAVEN.
                      An adapted version of “The Little Match Girl” by Hans Christian Andersen
                      By CC H who is otherwise known as AlbinoMonkeyC

Spoiler:
                      I stared at the bland page, unable to think of what to write. Oh Calliope, oh sweet sweet Calliope, muse of epics and heroism why do you abandon me so and leave me here to sit at this blank page and write nothing? Oh, were to start? Here goes.

Once upon a time in a far off place where dragons and other wild, untamed things roamed , there was a girl of about 16 years. This girl was feared and hated by all. Shunned she was, unable to find a home, unable to find love she wandered through the streets begging for coinage in exchange for a small bundle of matches. Some took pity on her and bought a bundle, but most passed her by, too busy with their own lives to acknowledge her. At night she slept in a wooden box filled with some straw and a thin blanket that was really not much more than a sheet.

I stopped. “CC, sweetie, you fail to mention her name! Her name!! To herself I reply “But what name is worthy of her?” My brain proceeds to reply “You're watching SGA for inspiration! Think of something already!!!” “Wait!” I say “I've got something”

She had no stuffed animal, no thing to give her comfort at night. Except for a small gold set of wings around her neck. She clutched these wings at night and prayed for the Goddess to spare her. A home, a family, and love was all she ever wanted.

Nothing ever did happen. Nothing good at least. Some of the village girls accused her of witchcraft and she was put on trial.

“Ange d'or de Ciel” The Judge said “You stand before this court accused of witchcraft. Have you anything to say for yourself to claim you innocence?”

Ange d'or de Ciel clutched her gold wings for strength before speaking “I have done no wrong. I am simply a homeless wretch who is hated and feared by many, despite no wrong doings that which I have committed. I have just myself and the Goddess to which I pray.”

“Good God CC, will you PLEASE stop making people cry??” my inner voice whines. “Too bad” I reply.

Despite her humble answer of honesty, Ange d'or de Ciel was sentenced to be burned at the stake. On the day of execution, she was lead down to the fairgrounds where a platform and stake had been erected for purposes of burning and ignominy. She was dressed in a long white gown for the hungry flames to catch. All around the fairgrounds the townspeople gathered, shouting foul things. Ange d'or de Ciel hid her face as she was tied to the stake.

“Have you any last words?” the Judge said, the execution flame in hand.

Ange d'or de Ciel closed her eyes and said “Oh Goddess! Forgive me of my wrongs!”

“The Goddess does not forgive witchcraft!” The Judge sneered

“Oh do I, Judge? Or do you see yourself as a person of all knowing who punishes the weak and lame?” said a voice which came from a figure clothed in shades of blue.

“Goddess! Forgive me! I....I....” the Judge stammered before the Goddess cut him off.

“You are the foul scum of the Earth for which Hell was created!” The Goddess spat

“”And as for you!” The Goddess said to the girls who first accused Ange d'or de Ciel of witchcraft “you can join him in Hell.”

The girls wept and begged for mercy, but The Goddess stepped over them and made her way to Ange d'or de Ciel.

“Come my child. Your place is beside me in the heavens” she said gently, holding out a kind hand.

“But Goddess! I....I....my bonds.” Ange d'or de Ciel said.

The Goddess raised her hand and the bonds fell. “My most Loyal are rewarded the most Great.” She said “Ange d'or de Ciel, may I see your necklace?”

Ange d'or de Ciel obediently gave her the winged necklace. The Goddess took it in her hands, silently prayed over it for a minute, then pressed the wings to Ange d'or de Ciels back.

Something amazing happened. The wings attached to Ange d'or de Ciels back and began to grow. White light and held her in place while beams of gold played their heavenly music about her. At last the transformation was compete. Ange d'or de Ciel stood before the townspeople clothed in the blue and gold garb of Heaven.

“Goddess....thank you.” Ange d'or de Ciel said

“There is no need to thank me Ange d'or de Ciel” The Goddess said, tucking a loose lock of Ange d'or de Ciels golden hair behind her ear. “Now come with me and be loved.”.

With that Ange d'or de Ciel and the Goddess flew into the Heavens, never to be seen again by human eyes. But now, if you listen closely on a fiar night you may hear Ange d'or de Ciel flying around, searching for the weak and lame to take to a place of love.

“But CC, you never clearly stated what happened to the Judge and the girls!” my inner voice states. “They died and went to burn in Hell the day after this incident.” I say. “O0o0o0o0o nice!” my inner voice says. I just roll my eyes....

tell me what you think before I turn it in please!!

Btw,
                      Spoiler:
                      Ange d'or de Ciel means "Gold Angel of Heaven......hence all the refrences to gold....
                      1 I'm glad because I could have said what mean Ange d'or de Ciel c'est pas vraiment typique *oups remember you're in an english forum* it's not exactly typical but in the fairytales it sticks totally. It's beautiful how did you come with things like this ?
                      Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                      First Contact

Spoiler:
                      Let's think positive, people! I know it's a struggle since Teyla has been put on the back burner lately. Maybe if we think hard enough Teyla will magically appear in all the rest of the SGA episodes
                      Oh I really love your thinking
                      Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                      A big old DITTO to that, MrsB

Really, I don't know what i'd do without you guys. And i mean that *BIG HUGS TO FAMILY*

lol, the last one is my fave
                      BIG HUGS to you
                      Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                      Good evening everyone.

I'm taking a break from homework...looks like another long-nighter.

A little TLC ...

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...ments/38m5.jpg

No time now, so putting in my save file.

This is beautiful!
                      Oh great pic *thinks of old times*
                      Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                      Thanks guys.

Putting in the save file.

Thanks. I miss Teyla!

First Contact
                      Spoiler:

I'm hoping for on the lines of DV. Teyla, at least, at Shep's side...or vice versa. ;
                      I think most of the action takes place in Atlantis, so hopefully the whole team while be present and accounted for. I'm getting tired of these character eps, I want the whole team together! *stomps foot like a two year old*

Congrats to all the milestones I missed!!
                      I'm like you I had enough of one character story I want my team back but I'm sure I will love this ep nevertheless there is
                      Spoiler:
                      DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

wow it's totally stunning Donna it's awesome
                      Wow they are really beautiful
                      Yeah great really great thank you so much Donna
                      Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                      Thanks for the update
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                        LOL.

Geez, Linda. You're almost at 12.000 posts already...

Those are awesome, hilarious like all of your other MP's. Great job!

It's lovely Donna!!
                        Thanks TF
                        Wow!

Not looking!

Thanks Cazz

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          1 I'm glad because I could have said what mean Ange d'or de Ciel c'est pas vraiment typique *oups remember you're in an english forum* it's not exactly typical but in the fairytales it sticks totally. It's beautiful how did you come with things like this ?

Oh I really love your thinking

BIG HUGS to you

Oh great pic *thinks of old times*

I'm like you I had enough of one character story I want my team back but I'm sure I will love this ep nevertheless there is
                          Spoiler:
                          DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

wow it's totally stunning Donna it's awesome

Wow they are really beautiful

Yeah great really great thank you so much Donna

Thanks for the update
                          Np Asgard and Thanx

Comment

*shakes head* No, no, no, no. No. Iz strong

I's just pulling yer leg. It's just another kiss shot.

Comment

How do you guys like my new icon?
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Ohhh TF - it's very nice

Comment

Working...
                                X