• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06
    Yep...It's that one!
    Hee hee. Thanks.

How was your day?

OT
    Spoiler:
    I was kid free today and I will also tomorrow.
    I actually had time to do a few sigs for Hope.

It's been crazy for Bdays last month and this one.

Comment

Hello! This is a test. We are trying to get our internet connection fixed. So, this is a test post to see this works. So, wish me luck DUDES! (((HUGS!!!)))
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Hello! This is a test. We are trying to get our internet connection fixed. So, this is a test post to see this works. So, wish me luck DUDES! (((HUGS!!!)))

I'm wishing you luck! We miss you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Hee hee. Thanks.

How was your day?

OT
          Spoiler:
          I was kid free today and I will also tomorrow.
          I actually had time to do a few sigs for Hope.

It's been crazy for Bdays last month and this one.
          It's been ok
          Spoiler:
          Had to put deep heat on my angle at the back....My achilles tendon is sore!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Good luck Elfie
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            It's been ok
            Spoiler:
            Had to put deep heat on my angle at the back....My achilles tendon is sore!

Good luck Elfie
            Oh man!
            Spoiler:
            I hope it feels better soon.

Does anyone have any good ideas for a JT fic. I'm starting to run out of ideas that don't sound the same.

Comment

Oh man!
              Spoiler:

Does anyone have any good ideas for a JT fic. I'm starting to run out of ideas that don't sound the same.
              uhhhhh....You could finish my fic..You know the one where Teyla gets injured after a fight with Michael and she's seriously injured in the infirmary and John got injured too but not as bad and he's in the infirmary too but won't leave her bedside...hehe..I started it but i totally lost my JT spark And haven't been able to do any more

Actually i haven't done very much
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Nope not misleading! You won fair and square

John! Particularly in the infirmary

Hahaha how did I know you would say that?

I always love Carson's interaction with Rodney.

Hee hee, me too.
                Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                Yeah I would probably say John too or Teyla
                Yeah, I really like the idea of Carson and Teyla being good friends. I think I may go with that one... or Lorne. I dunno.
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Oh man!
                  Spoiler:

I can rifle through some of my unfinished ones and give bullet points as to my intention, and you can see what you can come up with from them as the stem?

Comment

Woohoo! So far, so good! Now, all of you know what I've got to do! I've got to catch up or reread some the posts I missed after being kicked every 3-5 mins. This is a temp connection. So, hopefully everything will be rectified in a few days. I can tell I've missed what been going on up in here! Though, I am massively thankful that I was able to check the petition. It's over 12,000 sigs! OMG! That rocks! Do any of you know when the petition is going to be sent to TPTB for them to see? I think it would be cool if there were like 15,000 sigs on it. It can surely happen it's almost to 13,000 now. That is fast for what 2 wks? Did any of you read Camilita's update on her fic? Whew! It's steamy y'all! Get to it if you haven't! Also Albinoc's fic rocks! Read that too! I'm so loving yet, in a forceful way! Oh, and before I forget. There is a fic called The Lost Children of Atlantis, I think that's the title. You've got to read that one too! It's JT and it's good!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Hahaha I meant to post this earlier. It's OT but you have to see it.

Kermit Bale? Who knew Christian and Kermit had so much in common?

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        Hahaha I meant to post this earlier. It's OT but you have to see it.

Kermit Bale? Who knew Christian and Kermit had so much in common?
                        hehe were they separated at birth....I'm not really a fan of Christian Bale...Saw him in American psycho a while ago and that movie totally sucked
                        sigpic

Comment

hehe were they separated at birth....I'm not really a fan of Christian Bale...Saw him in American psycho a while ago and that movie totally sucked
                          I like AP but it was just SO weird. I read the book... holy crap. It's all I'm saying.

Comment

I like AP but it was just SO weird. I read the book... holy crap. It's all I'm saying.
                            I thought it was one of the worse films i've ever seen...I was like waiting on something happening and nothing much really happened....I've never been so bored....I thought there would be plenty blood and gore but nope...So i was a little disappointed...Guess i'm not easy to please

I haven't read the book though!
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought it was one of the worse films i've ever seen...I was like waiting on something happening and nothing much really happened....I've never been so bored....I thought there would be plenty blood and gore but nope...So i was a little disappointed...Guess i'm not easy to please

I haven't read the book though!
                              Read the book. My DAD had nightmares about it. It's just so... so... stomach churning. I don't know what's worse; that someone wrote it, or that I read it!

Comment

Read the book. My DAD had nightmares about it. It's just so... so... stomach churning. I don't know what's worse; that someone wrote it, or that I read it!
                                I don't know why i'm laughing at that

Usually the books are better than the movie!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X