John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
    To make this post not random chatter: Doesn't Halling look... sad in Suspicion when Teyla decides to stay? Like, he was hurt.

Shep, on the other hand, looks so giddie he might wet himself. Could be an interesting blooper...

dang!! and i missed that ep!! i have to remember to watch the rerun that's the week after next... i think...

and i will DEFINATELY watch for that!!!!

Comment

Just wanted to intoduce myself over here. I'm a newly convereted shipper. It all started with McWeir and has now progressed to Sheyla as well!! When will the madness end!!!

I feel more strongly that Rodney/Elizabeth will happen before John/Teyla due to the writers wish for John to be Kirk, but also because of John's military training. But I wish them luck, and will be rooting for them all the way!
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

yay!!! we welcome shippers of all varieties here!!! i notice there definately tends to be an overlap between sheyla and mcweir shippers... strange how MANY there are, really... lol...

so welcome to the craziness!!

Comment

Yes! Welcome! I've seen you in the McWeir thread.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll probably post my observations on the repeats as they come out since I wasn't posting (or even really looking) the first time around. In fact, I still have Rising part 1 taped, I might watch it again today and post my observations on that too.
            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Caps will be up very soon - as soon as I finish this University work :-(

Comment

how about a banner with three pics blended at edges one with shep/teyla (duh) one with shep/chaya *shudders at thought* and one with *braces for impact* shep/weir (I like their fanfic ok!) and text running on the bottom is: WWJTKD What would James T. Kirk do! (and if it fits fourum rules )

Comment

Suspicion

Comment

Childhood's End:

Comment

Comment

love all the piccys
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                          how about a banner with three pics blended at edges one with shep/teyla (duh) one with shep/chaya *shudders at thought* and one with *braces for impact* shep/weir (I like their fanfic ok!) and text running on the bottom is: WWJTKD What would James T. Kirk do! (and if it fits fourum rules )
                          You like Shep/Weir fanfic?

And Emily was just saying she liked them as well...

Does that mean you'll be joining the dark side?

mahhwaahhhaahahhahah!

sorry, only kidding.... don't pelt me with objects that might hurt *ouch*!

*runs out of thread*

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                            [COLOR=RoyalBlue]LOTS to reply to today:

Astro, she has as many as me, well I might have a FEW more.
                            *runs back into thread with armour plating*

You're right! You have more ship than Emily's, how many?

*googles*

Have to admit Ba'al is tasty tho.

I think the Shepmagen smiley is cute tho, I do. Not that I'll ever join your ranks, but in reply to Emily, I quite liked Teyla in The Gift and I do think that Sheppard maybe fancied her a bit in the beginning (and who wouldn't, she's lovely and exotic), but I just prefer him with Lizzie, I'm afraid...

Shshhh... don't tell my Sheppard/Weir friends I said that I thought Sheppard fancied her in the beginning... I'll have to wear armour in that thread too ...

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                              You like Shep/Weir fanfic?
                              yes

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                                Haha!
                                That sounds hillarious. I think you should do it.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                                Spoiler:
                                SCI-FI....
                                I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Working...
                                X