• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
    More Proof!
    for you all AG...

it's from "The Hive"...i think...

Comment

Oh i love 'Conversion', I actually got a cap of that weird laugh/smile he did right before the 'moment'......

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Comment

...ok thats maybe a little bad perspective but...what a look from John..

Comment

I know this isn't looking into each other's eyes...but I love pics like these...side by side...lookin' alike from thier facial expression to the way they are holding their hands...

...just screams to me...couple!

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard

...ok thats maybe a little bad perspective but...what a look from John..
              That's the ...'Come on you know you're thinking the sameting i am'....look...the one that means, you know you'd rather be sparring than getting into these clunky suits...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                That's the ...'Come on you know you're thinking the sameting i am'....look...the one that means, you know you'd rather be sparring than getting into these clunky suits...

what about this..

ok guys i know you will probably kill me for so many pics but what can I do....obbession...

Comment

NO you can't be dead! *i was gonna eat that later stupid bug* (sorry I love to think of teyla as a wraith for some reason)

Comment

I just looked at Witchy's ticker countdown!

Only 4 more days until 'TLG'...I already made a wallpaper for that episode with the...comment on it...so if anyone has some extra time...someone else needs to have a go...

Witchy...don't know if you have any extra time....

Annie? How about you? I'm still staring at all the awesome pics of John and Teyla you have in your sig...

Comment

^^^...lol....that's the 'want to join me?'...

OK laterz guys...got to make my 45 mins ride home...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I know this isn't looking into each other's eyes...but I love pics like these...side by side...lookin' alike from thier facial expression to the way they are holding their hands...

...just screams to me...couple!

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2207/0155au.jpg
                        yep i love them too...

Comment

I just looked at Witchy's ticker countdown!
                          AG...are you reading in my thoughts??...

Only 4 more days until 'TLG'...I already made a wallpaper for that episode with the...comment on it...so if anyone has some extra time...someone else needs to have a go...

Witchy...don't know if you have any extra time....

Annie? How about you? I'm still staring at all the awesome pics of John and Teyla you have in your sig...
                          I saw the ep almost at the same time when it was in Canada but I'm exciting once again...

Comment

Short story inspired my Annie's pics up above:

Teyla: John...what has happened to you...are you alright?

John: Been...spar...ring...with...Ronon...doesn't...play fair....

Teyla (outraged): WHAT? Did Ronon hurt my snookums! ( ) I will not stand for that.

*Teyla gets up...hunts down Ronon...whips out her trust handy fighting rods and proceeds to wipe the floor with Ronon*

Teyla: Now Ronon...what have we learned today?

Ronon: Not to hurt Shep...

Teyla: Very good...*Teyla then goes off to nurse John's wounds*

Ronon (slowly gets up off the floor): Sheppard so owes me for this...playing the sympathy card...*Ronon slowly rotates his arm and winces* Yep...so owes me...
                            Last edited by AthosianGirl; 06 February 2006, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                              AG...are you reading in my thoughts??...
                              I have been known on occasion to tap into the Shepmagan Shipper Thinking Network...one of my many talents...along with subduing wraith with pizza...

I saw the ep almost at the same time when it was in Canada but I'm exciting once again...
                              Haven't seen it yet but I am horrible at keeping away from spoilers...so I know all...I think...

At least when season 3 starts there is no way I can read spoilers...

Comment

Short story inspired my Annie's pics up above:

Teyla: John...what has happened to you...are you alright?

John: Been...spar...ring...with...Ronon...doesn't...play fair....

Teyla (outraged): WHAT? Did Ronon hurt my snookums! ( ) I will not stand for that.

*Teyla gets up...hunts down Ronon...whips out her trust handy fighting rods and proceeds to wipe the floor with Ronon*

Teyla: Now Ronon...what have we learned today?

Ronon: Not to hurt Shep...

Teyla: Very good...*Teyla then goes off to nurse John's wounds*

Ronon (slowly gets up off the floor): Sheppard so owes me for this...playing the sympathy card...*Ronon slowly rotates his arm and winces* Yep...so owes me...

Comment

Working...
                                X