X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    New Link that is being added to my official link post

*NEW*SHORT INTERVIEWS WITH JOE FLANIGAN & RACHEL LUTTRELL

Check out these short videos of interviews online at The Sun, with Joe Flanigan and Rachel Luttrell. Short talk of their characters and episodes in season 4, more particular The Last Man for Joe and The Kindred for Rachel. Check them out.

Joe Flanigan
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1548538.ece
    Rachel Luttrell
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1544445.ece

Oh goody...Nina your the best with these links
    Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

Forgot to mention I posted some art in the Galleria. Still not at my best but hope you guys like.
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

Hey Y'all! I know that Sci does the fic links page but, you've to read this fic by none other than our own

AlbinoMonkeyC

Bones in the City
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3914953/...es_in_the_City

Happy Reading! Enjoy!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Lea, check your mail!
          I just did and already updated to ff.net.
          Thanks Jess. You are awesome.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          New Link that is being added to my official link post

*NEW*SHORT INTERVIEWS WITH JOE FLANIGAN & RACHEL LUTTRELL

Check out these short videos of interviews online at The Sun, with Joe Flanigan and Rachel Luttrell. Short talk of their characters and episodes in season 4, more particular The Last Man for Joe and The Kindred for Rachel. Check them out.

Joe Flanigan
          http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1548538.ece
          Rachel Luttrell
          http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1544445.ece

Thanks for all the links Nina.

Comment

Hey Maff!! How you doing? And great art, dude!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Hey Y'all! I know that Sci does the fic links page but, you've to read this fic by none other than our own

AlbinoMonkeyC

Bones in the City

Happy Reading! Enjoy!
              Going to have a look now..thanks for the heads up.
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                Hey JT4L
                Spoiler:
                How are you?

No problem....Wow very cool Shep and Ronon pics btw.

LOL good ones YC.

(((Hugs TF)))
                Very Cool

Oh dear, guess we need to synchronize our watches
                Thanks hun. I'm glad you like it.
                How are you doing?

Forgot to mention I posted some art in the Galleria. Still not at my best but hope you guys like.
                Oh cool. I go look soon.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

AlbinoMonkeyC

Bones in the City

Happy Reading! Enjoy!
                Thanks for the fic rec Elf.

And where is AMC!!
                We need to know these things

Comment

*shambles in, looking rather beatup*

*notices Maffy*

MAFFY!!!! *runs headlong into Maff tackling her in a hug.*

Now onto my little rant..... NOTE, my LJ has also been updatedto fit this rant
                  Spoiler:
                  Why is it that people pick on the ones wanting to stay as sane as possible?? I was in a game for two full years, and apparently the new game masters of it don't like humor, they say I am not mature enough to play in it, and i'm like, "I'm more then mature enough to play in this game, hell I'm most likely mature enough to be running the gorram thing!" But as fate had it. I ended up leaving the game. Posting to my LJ, and am noe a little bit happier right now that i'm hugging Maffy, should I get off you now Maff??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Hey Maff!! How you doing? And great art, dude!
                    Oh I'm doing alright but busy, busy, busy!!!

Glad you like the art
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Thanks hun. I'm glad you like it.
                      How are you doing?

Oh cool. I go look soon.

Thanks for the fic rec Elf.

And where is AMC!!
                      We need to know these things
                      Hey Sci
                      Spoiler:
                      Well, I'm not great but I'm good.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

*notices Maffy*

Spoiler:
                      Why is it that people pick on the ones wanting to stay as sane as possible?? I was in a game for two full years, and apparently the new game masters of it don't like humor, they say I am not mature enough to play in it, and i'm like, "I'm more then mature enough to play in this game, hell I'm most likely mature enough to be running the gorram thing!" But as fate had it. I ended up leaving the game. Posting to my LJ, and am noe a little bit happier right now that i'm hugging Maffy, should I get off you now Maff??
                      ((((HUGS TEY)))))

Aww sorry about your game
                      Spoiler:
                      but how do they measure your maturity level...esp since you've been there for so long. I don't get that at all!
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

((((HUGS TEY)))))

Aww sorry about your game
                        Spoiler:
                        but how do they measure your maturity level...esp since you've been there for so long. I don't get that at all!
                        We,ll it is mostly based on the overall tone of the character in question (in my case a felinimorph with Three Stooges/John McClane quirks), only thing being the game rating level is M (Mature), I run many games myself, (all but one are rated M) and play in about 70 games (three games died and i left the one). so it is really based on the overall tone and level of the character in question.

*shifts tio a small kitten sized body and hops up into Maffs arms purring* Now..... keep me happy please

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*notices Maffy*

Spoiler:

Sorry Tey for all the wrongs that is happening to you.

((HUGS))

Comment

We,ll it is mostly based on the overall tone of the character in question (in my case a felinimorph with Three Stooges/John McClane quirks), only thing being the game rating level is M (Mature), I run many games myself, (all but one are rated M) and play in about 70 games (three games died and i left the one). so it is really based on the overall tone and level of the character in question.

*shifts tio a small kitten sized body and hops up into Maffs arms purring* Now..... keep me happy please
                            Okay that might be out of my level but I think I got the gist of it.

*pats Tey on the Head*

Anyway off to do some errands
                            Later guys!
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Sorry Tey for all the wrongs that is happening to you.

((HUGS))
                              Sci, if you go to my LJ and see the most recent post I made (this morning) you will find the post thayt explains everything that happened this morning, and if you have heard of or seen any of George Carlin on TV or his books and CDs then you know the tone and overall "conversation" I had as if I were on stage talking to a group of people.

Comment

Oh dear, guess we need to synchronize our watches
                                MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFF *runs and grabs Maff in a big ol' bear hug* How ya doing....I jusat finished watching continuum...Oh in the words of MrsB...It was DA BOMB

continuum spoilers so don't read asgard
                                Spoiler:
                                awwwww man i swear i alomost had a coronary when Jack got stabbed by Ba'al....I was like noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....Oh and poor Sam...She didn't want to leave him And on that ship she was so sad and then poor Daniel having to lose his leg...Then they weren't allowed to interact with one another

Then Ba'al showed up and SG-1 were back where they belong..Together...

And they saved the day along with Teal'c WOOHOO.....And Jack was alive and Daniel's leg was ok so everything was good
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X