No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I made a Conversion Wallie but its really Terrible thonly thing that is good on it is the Text and Lea did that Thanks very Much Hun
    Spoiler:
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Thanks Hope.

That is so awful Donna. I wish there were someone you could complain to that could help you more.

Thanks Hun im really Glad you were there To talk to Thanks for being such a good Friend

Comment

Oh Donna that is very frustrating, esp. as you are in need of their assistance!
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
          Oh Donna that is very frustrating, esp. as you are in need of their assistance!
          Exactly this Whole Country where I live Is Knackered Siily Amounts Of taxes we have to Pay Rising Petrol Costs

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Okay I made a Conversion Wallie but its really Terrible thonly thing that is good on it is the Text and Lea did that Thanks very Much Hun
            Spoiler:
            http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/ConversionWallie-1.jpg
            Not too bad! I still like it.
            Spoiler:
            Maffieg

Comment

Thanks Maff Im still shaken but more Furious that Police would not do anything at all
              You have every right to be, the police are useless at times She says despite the fact that my Mum and brother work for the police But obviously South Yorkshire Police are the best there is

My boss had a bad situation with the police lately... OT
              Spoiler:
              Her daughter's best friend went missing. This guy had post tramatic stress disorder from being in the army and his ex wouldn't let him see his kids but the police did nothing. Her daughter got a call from him and he was spouting nonsense, he though he was still in the war but did the police try to trace it... no, my boss went driving around looking for him! He turned up the next day at the police station, doused in petrol and with a lighter in his hand They managed to talk him down and had him sectioned. He's out of hospital now and rang my boss last week to say thank you for looking for him

Spoiler:
              http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/ConversionWallie-1.jpg
              Beautiful!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Not too bad! I still like it.
                Thanks But im still not too sure about it

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  You have every right to be, the police are useless at times She says despite the fact that my Mum and brother work for the police But obviously South Yorkshire Police are the best there is

Spoiler:
                  Her daughter's best friend went missing. This guy had post tramatic stress disorder from being in the army and his ex wouldn't let him see his kids but the police did nothing. Her daughter got a call from him and he was spouting nonsense, he though he was still in the war but did the police try to trace it... no, my boss went driving around looking for him! He turned up the next day at the police station, doused in petrol and with a lighter in his hand They managed to talk him down and had him sectioned. He's out of hospital now and rang my boss last week to say thank you for looking for him

Beautiful!

Thanks Cazz and That is awful Thank goodness everything worked out

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Spoiler:

Woah that's wild!
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

See you guys another time gotta go now!!

Wishing all those milestoners a whoohoo! and Hello to all new comers!

Later Guys!
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

This is OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Im very Shaky at the Moment as some Nice Person has just tried to Break into Our Property i called the police and what a fat lot of good that was as all they said is its a common thing and theres Nothing we could do and the person or persons that tried to break in left the evidence of what they smashed the Window with and they said they still couldn't do anything whats our Country coming to im just glad that my young ones were and are in bed [
                        omg! That's so scarry... I'm just glad you are ok and that the little ones didn't wake up!
                        Spoiler:
                        I like it!
                        See you guys another time gotta go now!!

Wishing all those milestoners a whoohoo! and Hello to all new comers!

Later Guys!
                        Later Maff!
                        --Kate

Comment

Sorry I missed you Maff.

Here are two wallies that are the same, but have different texts. It's a Ronon and Shep wallie.

S5 spoiler caps.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Goodnight every one.

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't know when I'll see you. The kid is getting dropped off at 5:45-6am.

Comment

Some Motivational Posters:

I really should do some more now that season 5 is out.
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Sorry I missed you Maff.

Here are two wallies that are the same, but have different texts. It's a Ronon and Shep wallie.

S5 spoiler caps.
                                Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Some Motivational Posters:

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/yappichick/motivator8631560.jpg

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/yappichick/motivator7812201.jpg

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/yappichick/motivator5850889.jpg

I really should do some more now that season 5 is out.
                                Lol love them
                                Last edited by DONNA BOOTH; 12 August 2008, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X