John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Sob! That's my favorite John/Teyla moment! It's so sad, and intimate, and wonderful!
    Yes, I don't know why but I love it when the put their heads together

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      You know I will hun.
      So far though I haven't seen alot of caps for Gil-galad, but I'll try. Can I include other charcters too???
      Do your best, and if you like you can, though if it is possible I'd like one of each character with just them in it (one of Galadriel, one of Elrond, and the last for Gil-galad, then the rest can be mixed and matched as you like )

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hmmm. I don't know if I should say anything. You guys might wanna hurt me.

Turning Point

Spoiler:
        John is on his way to the science lab to retrieve Rodney for lunch. As he gets closer he hears Rodney talking to someone. At first he can’t hear who it is, but as he got closer he could tell it was Teyla. He smiles and thinks to himself that it’s perfect, she can join them. Just before he reaches the doorway, he over hears something that shocks him.

“You and Kanaan are getting married?” Rodney says surprisingly.” When is the big day?”

Teyla smiles, “In two days.”

“Two day!” Rodney exclaims. “Wow, that’s so soon.”

John remains unseen and continues to listen. The smile he just had has disappeared. His heart begins to race as he listens to the disheartening news.

Teyla senses Rodney’s confusion, “Yes, It was something that we just decided. Our people are having a celebration in honor of Torren and they asked if they could also have a celebration with our union. So, Kanaan and I agreed.”

“Oh, well… um. Wow! Congratulations then,” Rodney stutters. “I’m sure that Sheppard was just as surprised as me when you told him.”

Teyla frowns, “I have not been able to tell him yet. I wanted to tell you, Ronon and John myself... together, but Kanaan was so excited that he told Ronon when he saw him.”

Rodney smirks, “So, you mean I know something before John does?”

Teyla smiles, “Yes, Rodney, but another reason I wanted to see John was that I wanted him to do something during the ceremony.”

Rodney gives her a puzzled look.

“Since my parents and Charin are gone and Halling is the one joining us, there is a special honor of one close to the woman. It is to have a member of her family bind the couple’s hands together to show that they are now one.”

John heart is pounding even harder. He can’t stand listening anymore and he leaves without them knowing that he was there. He finds himself walking without really thinking of where he is going.

He thinks to himself, “I don’t think I can go and watch her get married! And to help them with….. No, I can’t! But what do I say to her?”

John finds himself by Woolsey’s office. He takes a deep breath before entering.

“May I help you Colonel?” Woolsey asks.

John tries not to look too uncomfortable, “Yes, I’ve been meaning to ask for some leave to visit my brother. After our father’s death, we started to talk again and I was hoping to take a few days to visit him.”

“Well, I don’t see a problem with that. When would you like to schedule this time?” Woolsey asks as he gets a pen and paper.

John face contorts slightly, “Today?”

“Today?” Woolsey remarks in shock. “It’s a bit last minute don’t you think?’

“Well yeah, I know,” John begins nervously. “It’s just that it’s been slow here lately and who knows how long that will last. I promise that it won’t be longer than four days and if anything changes SGC can call me and I will be right back home.”

Woolsey sighs, “Very well then. I will grant your request, but in the future please give me more notice.”

John smiles, “I will. Thank you Mr. Woolsey.”

John leaves jogging towards his quarters.
        ----------

Teyla rings the chimes on John’s door and she hears him say to come in. As the door opens she sees John busily packing.

“John? Where are you going?” She asks with concern. “I there something wrong with your brother?”

John continues to pack without looking at her, “Nope, actually I’m going to go visit him while things are slow around here. It’s not too often I take a vacation.”

“Oh,” Teyla says sadly.

John looks at her out of the corner of his eye and pretends that he doesn’t know what she’s going to say, “Why? What’s the matter?”

“Nothing… nothing is the matter. I mean nothing is wrong. It is just…” Teyla stutters. She lowers her head. “I’m getting married in two day and I was hoping to ask you to… never mind.”

John stops. The news still shocks him, “Oh. I’m… I’m sorry Teyla. If I knew this earlier, I would’ve asked Woolsey.”

He starts to pack quicker and pretends to be happy for her, “I tell you what. I’m sure Dave will be busy and if things don’t go well with me and him then I’ll come back and see you and Kanaan get married.” He zips his bag up and turns around.

She gives him a weak smile, “I hope you enjoy your time with your brother.
        John forces a smile back and clears his throat, “Thanks and congratulation to you and Kanaan.”

They both leave his quarters and both go their separate ways.
        ----------

It’s the morning of Teyla and Kanaan’s wedding. They are both on them are on the mainland getting things ready when Rodney radios Teyla over her comm.

“Teyla come in. Teyla,” Rodney says franticly.

“Yes, Rodney,” Teyla response with concern.

“You need to come back to Atlantis right now,” he response urgently.

“What is so urgent that I have to come back to Atlantis?” she answers.

“Just… just trust me. Lorne is there now to pick you up. Please, Teyla!”

“Very well, Rodney. I will be right there.

Kanaan is not is sight so Teyla asks one of her people to let him know that she will be right back.

When Teyla gets back she sees Ronon and Rodney at the jumper bay. Ronon looks said and Rodney is wringing his hands.

Teyla sees their distress, “Rodney, Ronon, what is wrong?”

“It’s Sheppard,” Ronon answers sadly.

She didn’t like the tones in their voice. She looks around and sees Lorne’s head hanging as well. She was so busy thinking of all she had to do that she didn’t realize how quiet Lorne was during their ride back to Atlantis.

“What about John? I know he said that he might not make it back in time, but…” Teyla begins.

“John’s been in an accident!” Rodney blurts out. “He was hit by a car and at a local hospital by SGC. They were just informed. Um… they…”

Rodney struggles to continue and Ronon picks up it, “They don’t think he’s going to make it. We wanted to tell you why we weren’t going to be at the wedding in person. Sorry Teyla.”

“When are you leaving?” Teyla asks as she chokes back the tears.

“In fifteen minutes,” Ronon replies.

Teyla turns to Lorne, “Please tell Kanaan what is happening.” She turns to Ronon and Rodney. “I’m going with you.”

Ronon nods and Rodney tells her, “Sam will be waiting for us when we get there.
        ----------

Ten minutes later, Lorne returns with Kanaan. They find Teyla in the gate room with Ronon and Rodney.

“Teyla, how can you do this? This is a special day for our son and for us,” Kanaan pleads.

“I know Kanaan, but how can I go through this day knowing that John might die and we are not there with him?” she says gently.

“He will not be alone. Ronon and Rodney will be there with him,” Kanaan states.

Teyla looks hurt by his words, “I thought you would understand.” She sighs. “I will be back in a few days or so if all goes well or at least until I know he will be fine.”

Kanaan pulls her aside away where no one can hear, “Teyla. Please don’t do this to us.”

“I am not doing anything to us,” she says with an agitated tone.

“Either you chose me or you chose Colonel Sheppard,” Kanaan demands firmly.

Teyla’s breathing quickens as well as her temper, “Then I chose John.”

She storms towards Ronon and Rodney, “I am ready.”

The three of them walk through the gate together. Teyla never looks back at Kanaan and he leaves the gate room.

Just read chapter 3 of this awesome story. Had to backtrack to get to the first 2. Looking forward to more. Are you posting to FF.net as well?
        sigpic

Comment

Enjoy!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Title: Black on White
            Summary: The black ink stained her fingers, as the white around it dimmed. AU.
            Characters: Teyla, Ronon, Rodney & Torren John
            Pairing: John/Teyla
            Rating: K+-T

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/46957.html
            So sad and so beautifully written Gater!. Loved it!.

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post

I think Jewel and Picardo signed after the panel, but not Joe.

Thanks for letting me know!. I didn't see them!. Oh well, the main one i would have wanted an autograph from is Joe F anyway.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            You have no idea how many compliments I've gotten so far about that banner, and it took me less than 10 minutes to do...I'm pretty sure it's the wording! *wink*

LOL!...yup, i thought it was the wording lol!
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Turning Point: Chapter 3

Spoiler:

Ronon gets up to let Teyla sit next to John. They are both speechless and are still in awe of the whole situation.

Teyla brings John’s hand to her face, “We are here for you John. I am not going anywhere either.”

John’s heart rate begins to beat slower and they monitors begin to beep. As the nurse come in to check on him, he flat lines. The nurse orders Ronon and

Teyla to get out and calls for a crash cart. A swarm of nurses and a doctor run into the room. Ronon and Teyla try to get out of the way as quickly as possible. They stand in the hallway waiting to see if they can revive him.

Teyla finally hides her face in Ronon chest and sobs.

It takes awhile, but the medical team is able to revive him. A nurse shows Ronon and Teyla to a waiting room until the can stabilize him better.

Several minutes pass by and a doctor comes out to talk to Teyla and Ronon.

“Hi. I’m Dr. Perry,” he begins.

He sits down by them and they get in closer to carefully listen. “Um, where to start? You’re friend is not doing so good obviously. Right now, it will take a miracle to get him out of this. My suggestion is to let other family members and friends know so they can say their goodbyes.”

Ronon automatically jumps up, begins to pace and tries to contain is frustration.

Tears pour down Teyla’s face, “Thank you doctor.”

“I’m sorry. I just wish I could do more. I’ll let you in now,” he says as he gets up to leave.

Teyla and Ronon give themselves some time to compose themselves and about the time they are about to walk out of the waiting room, Rodney and Sam show up.

Rodney immediately notices that Teyla has been crying and that Ronon was fight back his own tears, “”What? What happened while we were gone? Oh God, John isn’t…” Rodney nervously babbles.

“No,” Teyla quickly answers. “But they have suggested that friends and family say their goodbyes.”

Rodney and Sam are both in shock. Rodney decides to sit down, “We weren’t gone that long. What happened?”

“Fill me in when I get back. I’m going to call SGC and let them know,” Sam announces.

Teyla quickly walks up to her, “Can you have them inform…home. So that Kanaan knows that I’m not coming home any time soon. He’ll have to stay with Torren.”

Sam nods her head and leaves down the corridor.

When Teyla returns they tell Rodney all that had happened while he was gone. Rodney remains speechless and his hands begin to shake a bit.

“I should’ve left,” he says remorsefully. “He could’ve… and I wasn’t here.”

He pulls an envelope out of his back pocket. He makes sure that no one sees the name on it. His eyes open wide as he looks up to Teyla.

“Sam and I think we know why John left Atlantis so quickly,” Rodney says nervously. He pauses. “His place was trashed and obviously he was drinking before he went to the bar.”

He holds the letter tighter, “There were crumbled up papers on the floor. Some were him trying to write his resignation…

“Resignation!” Ronon and Teyla say at the same time.

“Yes,” Rodney answers. “Sam has it. She hasn’t given it to General Landry yet and we’re not planning on mentioning it for now either.”

Ronon and Teyla nod to agree.

“But he also was writing another letter,” Rodney turns it over to show Teyla’s name. “It’s for you.”

Teyla looks puzzled, “For me?”

Rodney motions to sit before he gives it her, “We didn’t read this one, but unfortunately we read part of a rough draft. Anyway, here.”

Teyla opens the letter with a look of uncertainty.

It reads:

Dear Teyla,
              By the time you get this letter, I would have already resigned. I’m sorry to do this so suddenly. Please tell Rodney, Ronon and everyone else that it was an honor to work with them and I will miss them.
              I can’t pretend around you any more. I can’t watch you with another guy while I’m in love with you. I have been for a long time, but the time to tell you just never seemed right. I’m sure the timing now sucks too, but you’ll already be married and I won’t be around to see it I won’t be in your way.
              I’m sorry to lie to you too. When I ask Woolsey for leave, I already knew that you were getting married and that you wanted me to do that thing for you during the ceremony. I heard you talking to McKay.
              I couldn’t do it. It would have been bad enough to see you get married, but to help with it? No, no way!
              If Woolsey didn’t say yes, I would’ve been screwed because I think I wouldn’t be able to lie without you suspecting anything.
              There have been times where you haunt my dreams and my thoughts. I would’ve risk my life for any of you, and have, but it was always different for you.
              The day we first met, you took my breath away and once we became friends, I was afraid to lose that. Now that I’ve already lost you, it doesn’t matter any more. Life will be empty and there is no place for me at Atlantis now.
              Have a good life with your new family.

Sincerely Love,
              John

While Teyla reads the letter she begins to cover he mouth to keep in her scream. Tears flowed continuously as she read.

When she finished she look up at Rodney, “He’s dying… because of me?”

“No… no… no…no,” Rodney quickly answers.

“What? I don’t understand? How is this Teyla’s fault?” asks Ronon.

“It’s not…” Rodney begins. “Teyla, how were you supposed to know that he loves you? We didn’t even know.”

“Wait a minute. He finally admitted it?” asks Ronon.

Both Rodney and Teyla give him a stunned look.

“He told you, “Rodney asks with amazement. “And you didn’t say anything?”

“No! Ronon snaps “He didn’t tell me, but you could tell.”

“But why didn’t you say anything?” Teyla asks pleadingly.

“I don’t know. I guess I thought he’d do it when he was ready,” Ronon responds in a softer tone.

“Well, I guess the real question is… do you love him?” Rodney interjects.

“Of course I do. Yes!” Teyla answers quickly.

“But you were going to marry Kanaan?” questions Rodney.

“Only because it seemed like the right thing to do and I did not think that John felt anything for me,” she replies as a tear flows down her face.

“Then go. Go tell him. Give him a reason to live,” Ronon encourages her.

She shows a small smile and dries her face, “I will.” She quickly walks to John’s room.

Sam returns to the waiting room and Ronon and Rodney fill her in on what happened.

great update!!!!....can't wait for the next part!.
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I kept staring at a screencap of Teyla from BT, & suddenly I got hit by inspiration.

So I found a pic of John [just so happens to be also from BT, I've just realised lol!], & played around with them in Photoshop.

Here's what I came up with [in spoilers for BT caps being used]:
                Spoiler:

Plain, no text:

Plain, No text, B&W:

Colour with wording:

B&W with Wording: [which was the same file as the prev one, but turned b&w in Photoshop- I had to use the saved colour & text before I could convert it all to b&w, as it kept just changing the pics to it but not the text.]

Enjoy!
                Off to try & make banners out of them.

EDIT:
                These are my first ever proper sigs. So PLEASE ASK IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM.

Banners/Sigs:
                Spoiler:

Plain, No Text:

With Text Version 1:

With Text Version 2 [the "John & Teyla" has changed spots:

With Text Version 3 [No "John & Teyla"]:

With Text V3 B&W:

EDIT: Last banner/sig is mine. Mits off!
                Last edited by LandJrule; 28 July 2008, 11:28 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                  Enjoy!
                  Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                  I kept staring at a screencap of Teyla from BT, & suddenly I got hit by inspiration.

So I found a pic of John [just so happens to be also from BT, I've just realised lol!], & played around with them in Photoshop.

Spoiler:

Plain, no text:

Plain, No text, B&W:

Colour with wording:

B&W with Wording: [which was the same file as the prev one, but turned b&w in Photoshop- I had to use the saved colour & text before I could convert it all to b&w, as it kept just changing the pics to it but not the text.]

Enjoy!

EDIT:

Banners/Sigs:
                  Spoiler:

Plain, No Text:

With Text Version 1:

With Text V3 B&W:

Awesome work Guys
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                    Loving your fic, Sci.

Beautiful!

I think Jewel and Picardo signed after the panel, but not Joe.

Woohoo! New fics!
                    Thanks CC

Comment

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I need help could somebody help me with Livejournal i had one but For some reason it wouldnt let me log in with my password or it wouldnt let me reset my Login details with email address provided all my details were correct but it still wouldnt do it so i have had to start a new one i need help with doing my own header and Background if anyone Knows could they please walk me through it Via Pm Please

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        So sad and so beautifully written Gater!. Loved it!.

Thanks love It's one of those... WHY? fics lol. I was quite sad writing it
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

H is for hellos

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I made These
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Iis for Intamicy
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                Thanks for letting me know!. I didn't see them!. Oh well, the main one i would have wanted an autograph from is Joe F anyway.
                                Yeah, like the others have said, he probably wanted to spend time with his family on his long weekend off. Can't blame the man. I can't imagine how hard it is on them, for him to be apart from them all week and return exhausted on the weekends.
                                ((hugz the Flanigan family))

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post

Spoiler:

Plain, no text:

Plain, No text, B&W:

Colour with wording:

Enjoy!

EDIT:

Banners/Sigs:
                                Spoiler:

Plain, No Text:

With Text Version 1:

With Text V3 B&W:

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                                Enjoy!
                                Spoiler:
                                Great work, you two!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X