X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    footie
    Spoiler:
    Wasn't that just completely boring! Thank God the Italians are gone How the Spainish can start with Fabregas and Alonso on the bench is beyond me!

S&R
    Spoiler:
    I've been trying to pick out my favourite moment but it really is impossible! There isn't one part of the ep that I didn't completely love

Footie
    Spoiler:
    Yup boring game but i didn't expect anything else from Italy...Spain were the onlt team trying to play!

S & R
    Spoiler:
    Me too...I even liked Rodney!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      S & R
      Spoiler:
      Me too...I even liked Rodney!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by shepps_hot View Post
        is Sheyla still on, I have this feeling its just not gonna work!
        No need to worry about this has they have gotten really cloose to each other in the past 4 years and i love the pace they have been going at if they were just rushed it would just spoil them completley
        Oh and Welcome to the Thread
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          I really have a record breaking here..not even CONVERSION OR the ARK or QUARANTINE have I seen as many times...Really...

Okay...I like what you wrote here...and what Pete thinks...here's my thoughts....
          Spoilers for S&R
          Spoiler:
          There's definetely a clear indication that in this dream they are more than friends. A relationship has begun but to me, it is in the beginning stages.

Allow me to explain...Yup, Pete is right, there is still some hesitation with John there. He doesn't want to leave, but he's leaving......letting me to believe they haven't...ummm, how can I write this...they haven't gotten into an intimate relationship yet....but, by the way Teyla says she wants to thank him properly or something like that...it almost leads me to believe that in John's view, he wants Teyla to take the initiative...so, here we go again. John wants Teyla to give him a sign...to make the first move! It seems, anyways.

Then, clearly....there is a different side to Teyla there, a side that tells me that John wants to see a more laid back Teyla too...right? I mean...okay never mind. And then lastly, I really think that in this dream and going by his reaction when he awoke...this is not John's first dream with Teyla. If he had dreamed of her before, wouldn't he have awaken with a weird feeling or a surprised look that he wasn't aware of his true feelings for her? right? So, in Camy's mind...this confirms that John dreams of Teyla! The other thing that makes me think so is his reaction to her words in the infirmary...Again, he wasn't shocked, he was stunned and a bit nervous, but I think that John is afraid, afraid of many things. I think we saw yet again a bit of John, that dark side of John that simply doesn't make exceptions for Teyla. For Weir and Ford he contained himself and follow somewhat his superiors, with Teyla there was no exceptions!
          WOOHOOO!

Ruby, I have your caps! Not the greatest though...I just have to upload them.
          Couldnt agree with you More
          Spoiler:
          Its Like hes also Testing her as well trying to work out her feelings at the same time and that he is waiting for Confirmation of them before he can get up enough courage to act on his own Feelings and i do have to agree it does like they are at the beginning of a slow relationship thats getting closer and closer to something more in the Future I hope

Comment

Yeah i know...Shocker init
            sigpic

Comment

Well i saw S&R
              Spoiler:
              It was awesome i loved every part of it!!!! Especially the beginning and Infirmary parts.

Even though the beginning was just a dream i still loved it i can see a lot of artwork being made with that scene and Ford appearing i never saw that coming!!!!

I'm so happy to see Rachel near the beginning of the intro where she belongs.

The scenes between the team were great especially the scenes between Rodney & Lorne , John & Ronon and Teyla & Rodney i couldn't stop laughing when Mckay helps Teyla.

I thought Michael was really creepy in it and i assume he's the one who took the PJ but how can he fly it i thought you needed the Ancient Gene to fly it...unless when he had clone Carson held captive he got him to give him it.

As for the end of the Ep while i knew Sam was not going to be in command anymore but i was still sad to hear Woolsey say she was being removed from command.

There's more i want to say about the Ep but it's getting real late hear so I'm off to bed goodnight everyone.

Comment

footie
                Spoiler:
                Wasn't that just completely boring! Thank God the Italians are gone How the Spainish can start with Fabregas and Alonso on the bench is beyond me!

S&R
                Spoiler:
                I've been trying to pick out my favourite moment but it really is impossible! There isn't one part of the ep that I didn't completely love

I can't pick a favorite scene either. It's way too hard.

I really have a record breaking here..not even CONVERSION OR the ARK or QUARANTINE have I seen as many times...Really...

Okay...I like what you wrote here...and what Pete thinks...here's my thoughts....
                Spoilers for S&R
                Spoiler:
                There's definetely a clear indication that in this dream they are more than friends. A relationship has begun but to me, it is in the beginning stages.

Allow me to explain...Yup, Pete is right, there is still some hesitation with John there. He doesn't want to leave, but he's leaving......letting me to believe they haven't...ummm, how can I write this...they haven't gotten into an intimate relationship yet....but, by the way Teyla says she wants to thank him properly or something like that...it almost leads me to believe that in John's view, he wants Teyla to take the initiative...so, here we go again. John wants Teyla to give him a sign...to make the first move! It seems, anyways.

Then, clearly....there is a different side to Teyla there, a side that tells me that John wants to see a more laid back Teyla too...right? I mean...okay never mind. And then lastly, I really think that in this dream and going by his reaction when he awoke...this is not John's first dream with Teyla. If he had dreamed of her before, wouldn't he have awaken with a weird feeling or a surprised look that he wasn't aware of his true feelings for her? right? So, in Camy's mind...this confirms that John dreams of Teyla! The other thing that makes me think so is his reaction to her words in the infirmary...Again, he wasn't shocked, he was stunned and a bit nervous, but I think that John is afraid, afraid of many things. I think we saw yet again a bit of John, that dark side of John that simply doesn't make exceptions for Teyla. For Weir and Ford he contained himself and follow somewhat his superiors, with Teyla there was no exceptions!
                WOOHOOO!

Ruby, I have your caps! Not the greatest though...I just have to upload them.
                Hmmm, interesting
                S&R
                Spoiler:
                I saw the beginning that is was a new relationship too. Or maybe a slight step lower. (if that makes scene?)
                See I didn't see that with Teyla when she said she hadn't thanked him properly. I just took it that she never took the time to really say it. Sorry

I saw him being nervous and shy again, but that's just me.

I loved that he kept saying wow in the ep. First after the baby was born and the second when she wanted to name the baby's middle name after him.

Comment

Don't be sorry...it's just a different point of view..I guess I went by
                  Spoiler:
                  John's reaction to her choice of words. *wink*

That playful side of him....LOL

I"m not saying that she was going anywhere further, but I think that moreso than he, Teylas was very flirtatious in that scene and more direct than what we would normally expect of her towards something so delicate and private...think back on the scene of her dream in DG...her reaction to his presence in her tent was completely different than John's reaction to her presence there...it showed that he wasn't surprised like she was to have him in her dreams...hence John has dreamt of Teyla before, and it showed me that this was John's version of what he would like to see in Teyla and at the same time, by the writers choosing to show us that Teyla said the exact same thing that he imagined her to say, that Teyla is not far from his dream world to becoming a reality...gosh, I Hope I"m making some sense....and of course, this Teyla would be similar to the type of woman that John is used to in a way, that they come on to him, not the other way around.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I"m not saying that she was going anywhere further, but I think that moreso than he, Teylas was very flirtatious in that scene and more direct than what we would normally expect of her towards something so delicate and private...think back on the scene of her dream in DG...her reaction to his presence in her tent was completely different than John's reaction to her presence there...it showed that he wasn't surprised like she was to have him in her dreams...hence John has dreamt of Teyla before, and it showed me that this was John's version of what he would like to see in Teyla and at the same time, by the writers choosing to show us that Teyla said the exact same thing that he imagined her to say, that Teyla is not far from his dream world to becoming a reality...gosh, I Hope I"m making some sense....and of course, this Teyla would be similar to the type of woman that John is used to in a way, that they come on to him, not the other way around.
                    Hey camy how you Doing Still Hyperventilating from the Episode lol

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                      Well i saw S&R
                      Spoiler:
                      It was awesome i loved every part of it!!!! Especially the beginning and Infirmary parts.

Even though the beginning was just a dream i still loved it i can see a lot of artwork being made with that scene and Ford appearing i never saw that coming!!!!

I'm so happy to see Rachel near the beginning of the intro where she belongs.

The scenes between the team were great especially the scenes between Rodney & Lorne , John & Ronon and Teyla & Rodney i couldn't stop laughing when Mckay helps Teyla.

I thought Michael was really creepy in it and i assume he's the one who took the PJ but how can he fly it i thought you needed the Ancient Gene to fly it...unless when he had clone Carson held captive he got him to give him it.

As for the end of the Ep while i knew Sam was not going to be in command anymore but i was still sad to hear Woolsey say she was being removed from command.

There's more i want to say about the Ep but it's getting real late hear so I'm off to bed goodnight everyone.
                      Oh awesome WL!!

S&R
                      Spoiler:
                      I love all those parts too and it was sad at the end with Sam, eventhough I knew she was leaving.
                      I think you're right about Mikey.

Spoiler:

S&R
                      Spoiler:
                      I have to agree that she was more laid back and I like your idea about him and it not being his first dream about her.
                      I can't wait to see how this develope during the year. My only concern is K possibly being still in the picture.

I can't wait for Steph to come in after seein the ep!!
                      19 more days!!!

I'll be going art happy after that.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Oh awesome WL!!

S&R
                        Spoiler:
                        I love all those parts too and it was sad at the end with Sam, eventhough I knew she was leaving.
                        I think you're right about Mikey.

S&R
                        Spoiler:
                        I have to agree that she was more laid back and I like your idea about him and it not being his first dream about her.
                        I can't wait to see how this develope during the year. My only concern is K possibly being still in the picture.

I can't wait for Steph to come in after seein the ep!!
                        19 more days!!!

I'll be going art happy after that.
                        Nope, no...I saw the scene again...you are right...

Spoiler:
                        GOSH, what was I Thinking! LOL....Teyla was clerly trying to explain to him just how much she knew he wouldn't give up on finding her...and his feeling of her feeling this way, was clearly there when she confirmed it in the infirmary...You know what else I Love about that infirmary scene...that John told her she would do the same for him...and she never hesitated...she replied with YES!!!! So, I guess in a way, John knows that her feelings for him are just as strong as his...maybe he doesn't think that "romantically" but he knows she would do it for him as well....

Question: I can't understand what John yells to Teyla when he's found her in the Hive Ship..Teyla calls him.."John" and what does he say in return...I can't make it out......
                        sigpic

Comment

Nope, no...I saw the scene again...you are right...

Spoiler:
                          GOSH, what was I Thinking! LOL....Teyla was clerly trying to explain to him just how much she knew he wouldn't give up on finding her...and his feeling of her feeling this way, was clearly there when she confirmed it in the infirmary...You know what else I Love about that infirmary scene...that John told her she would do the same for him...and she never hesitated...she replied with YES!!!! So, I guess in a way, John knows that her feelings for him are just as strong as his...maybe he doesn't think that "romantically" but he knows she would do it for him as well....

Question: I can't understand what John yells to Teyla when he's found her in the Hive Ship..Teyla calls him.."John" and what does he say in return...I can't make it out......
                          S&R
                          Spoiler:
                          Hee hee. We all have our fantasies

I agree and I did love how she said Yes and her smile.
                          And I also agree about what you said about John.

He says, "We're gonna get you out of here!"

Comment

July Author List: (In Order)

Teyilia
                            Scifan
                            TeylaFan
                            Donna
                            Cazz
                            Gater101
                            Elfie
                            YappiChick
                            Linda
                            Hope

If anyone else wants to be added, let me know and I'll throw you in the mix. But, as of right now, this is how it will go!

For the June RR, Padme's next followed by MrsB.
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks....that's what I thought he said! *wink*
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks....that's what I thought he said! *wink*
                                You're welcome Camy.
                                S&R
                                Spoiler:
                                There were a few parts that I had trouble understanding at first, but after watching alot I figured it out. LOL

Gotta go edit Laura's bday gift. BBL

Comment

Working...
                                X