• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Congrats on 1700 posts!!!

Thanks!

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
    Hello JTer's

Spoiler:
    This is a quick hello to all. Know that I miss you all. I wanted everyone to know how grateful I am for
    your prays and messages. You all have been a great support to me and I hope that everyone has been well. Please know that I have been focusing my attention to my family and work.

You guys did so good on the 4000 pages. I was in tears and laughs at all your efforts.

It will be slow getting back for me but I know I have to be strong now and continue on.

So happy JT loving and squeeing.

Can't wait to get back to viewing my fave show.

and Hope - thanks for the Rodney

and of course good going milestoner's

HUGE JT (((HUG)))
    Maff

Hi Maff! Good to see you back!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Okay guys, here i go again experimenting with sigs. Here is the Teyla one i've been wanting to do. I have no idea how it came out...especially the layering. Let me know what you guys think!.

Spoiler:

By the way, Congrats to all the milestones!!!

Cazz, again!!!! i just congratulated you on 2,900!!!...now you are at 3000!..wow your fast!
      Totally lovin' the sig, Mayra!

Hello JTer's

Spoiler:
      This is a quick hello to all. Know that I miss you all. I wanted everyone to know how grateful I am for
      your prays and messages. You all have been a great support to me and I hope that everyone has been well. Please know that I have been focusing my attention to my family and work.

You guys did so good on the 4000 pages. I was in tears and laughs at all your efforts.

It will be slow getting back for me but I know I have to be strong now and continue on.

HUGE JT (((HUG)))
      Maff

*big hug* We miss you Maff! But, we totally understand you need time. We're here for you!
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        A couple of MPs...

LOL

Hello JTer's

Spoiler:

HUGE JT (((HUG)))
        Maff
        Maff!! (((HUGS)))
        Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          Just wondering if you guys have seen this threadhttp://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55795
          it so Ticks me off
          Ticks me off too - but then I read through it a little, and there's actually a lot of people who disagree - and would rather see Larrin go

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          I done that beneath the stars sig again.....Does this one look better?
          Spoiler:

Much!
          I see that you have made other adjustments than just a different picture of Teyla - and it looks great like this!!

Okay guys, here i go again experimenting with sigs. Here is the Teyla one i've been wanting to do. I have no idea how it came out...especially the layering. Let me know what you guys think!.

Spoiler:

Wow Mayra!! How did you make that? It's gorgeous

Hello JTer's

Spoiler:

HUGE JT (((HUG)))
          Maff
          Maffie! Miss you lots *hugs* Hope to see you soon sweetie.
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Spoiler:
            http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s257/mayra-242/TeylaEsigcopy.jpg

Cazz, again!!!! i just congratulated you on 2,900!!!...now you are at 3000!..wow your fast!
            Fantastic sig! and thanx

Hello JTer's

Spoiler:

HUGE JT (((HUG)))
            Maff
            Maff!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hello JTer's

Spoiler:

HUGE JT (((HUG)))
              Maff

HUGS... maff...

Your presence is missed around here and I'm glad that we can bring a little ray of sunshine back into your heart. Take all the time you need honey...
              sigpic

Comment

Hello JTer's

Spoiler:

HUGE JT (((HUG)))
                Maff
                Hey Sweetie glad to see you are doing a little better and that you are remaining strong just remember we are all here for you when you feel ready in yourself to come back take it one day at a time Hun and youll get there and we will all be here for you
                Hugs and Prayers
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks Donna

Cool....but wasn't Rachel there
                  Np Hun

Spoiler:

WOW mayra Beautiful
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi everybody !
                    Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    ROUND ROBIN PART FIVE!

This has not been beta'ed at all, so please forgive any typos or grammar screwups!
                    Wow it's awesome and so fun and so well done. Great job
                    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Love it Elfieee!

Thanx asgard

Thanks asgard...Did ya find the Teyla icons ook....Oh and it might be a wild guess but i get the impression you agree with me about the Kannan thing
                    lol where did you get this impression Really I didn't dare to ask but there is so many pages, would it be too dificult to post them again PLEASE
                    Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    A bit John thunking...because it's one of my favorite eps with him.

Wow it's so awesome and great colors and pics and all
                    Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah he defiantly does and i can't wait to see how Teyla looks too.

I also can't wait to see the outfit she gets to wear the Queens have some awesome looking outfits so i hope Teyla will get something like those too.

Your welcome Linda.

Yay!!! finally the next part of the RR it was awesome Elf i loved it great job.

Thank you asgard and the only reason why I'm looking forward to Whispers is because
                    Spoiler:
                    Nicole de Boer and Christina Cox are going to be in it.

You see i loved Nicole in The Dead Zone and DS9 S7 i also loved Christina when she was in Blood Ties and the two Sg-1 episode's one of them i think was called the Sentinel i can't remember what the other one was called.

Anyway you probably can imagine that i was really excited to hear that they were both going to be on Atlantis.

Edit: That's awesome Luci i really like it great job.
                    Oh sorry I don't know them but I understand. I have to say that I'm curious too about the ep and I didn't thought of this
                    Spoiler:
                    you are so right about the wraith outfit
                    I really hope Thanks
                    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    Just wondering if you guys have seen this threadhttp://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55795
                    it so Ticks me off
                    Yeah I saw it too and it unnerves me but honnestly I'm really glad to see more people who seem happy with Teyla.
                    Spoiler:
                    You know the other day I cross (?) some LJ and I find one who was more importantly McShep (not in ship term but as the show) and who was really happy with the baby storyline and with Teyla. They were really happy about the baby but too about the fact that she stays on the team. It makes my day because finaly people seems to like her and consider her totally a part of the core team. And I hope to unnerve or betray (?) nobody but I find a lot mùore people who wasn't happy with the return of Carson because first why did tey erase him ? Now we have Keller who is everywhere and we have Carson who seem to have episode centric. I'm a little tired of this ep centric I really wish team eps.

Very nice Luciana

Yup i've seen it......I'm learning now to take these things with mild amusement,it's alot healthier in the long run

I done that beneath the stars sig again.....Does this one look better?

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...stars2JPEG.jpg
                    Woohoo it's so cool awesome job

Oh... are words required? Can't... stop... staring!

Linkie: Peg and Linz do Atlantis

lol Thanks for the link
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I say it to you it came out awesome. The layering is perfect I love it
                      Hello JTer's

Spoiler:

HUGE JT (((HUG)))
                      Maff
                      Maff I'm so happy to see you. Good luck in the continuation for you and your family. Take your time we miss you HUGS
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Thanks!

Hi Maff! Good to see you back!
                        NP hun.

It's been too quiet around here lately. What's up with that?

There's only 23 more days to go!!!

Comment

I'm really, really bored! There isn't enough work for me to do

Comment

Maff - Good to see you man. Be well......

Congrats to milestones....................

Comment

I'm really, really bored! There isn't enough work for me to do

Oh no! That stinks.
                              Too bad you don't have your art program with you.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Oh no! That stinks.
                                Too bad you don't have your art program with you.
                                I'm going to bring a notepad tomorrow so that I can get on with my fic

Comment

Working...
                                X