TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Fanfic Central (Teal'c is looking for Aurthors to help a new site and post fics.)

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fic Jan., Round Robin Fic Feb., Round Robin Fic Mar., Round Robin Fic April, Round Robin May

June Parts 1-5

Camy:
    Forces of Nature

CazzBlade:
    Primary Target

Doxymom:
    Whenever, Wherever
    Spectrum JT Rarepairing fic

Everlovin:
    Kissing is Better

Gator101:
    Phantoms Fading

JT4Life:
    What is Love

LandJrule:
    Wounded, but Loved

Planet TV:
    DNA Snatchers

RubyCaspar:
    Team Movie Night

Scifan:
    Dream Date

Seldear:
    Eurydice Passing

Teal'c:
    Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:
    He Is Mine

TeylaFan:
    Another World

Tielan:
    Nexus

WingedPegasus:
    Night Phantoms
    Uncommon Bond

YappiChick:
    The Other Woman
    Hunger Pains: Home Cookin'
    Honeymoon

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess:
    Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 19- Girl's Day Out

Carter O'Neill aka Sillyscipia:
    Paintball War Chapter 4

DevineM27:
    The Enemy Within Part 2, Chapter 1: Relationships
    The Journal Chapter 5

Gator:
    Tainted Survival Part 8

Hope:
    Journey to Bring Them Home Chapter 8
    One Moment In Time Chapter 5 (Mature Reading and Cold Shower Alert for Chapter 4)
    Silent Torture Chapter 3

LandJrule:
    Betrayal (Updated and finished. 3.28)

MrsB:
    Dark Planet Chapter 7

Planet tv:
    Teyla Snatcher(updated 6-5-08)
    A Wish Yet to Come

Ruby: Atlantis Lake Chapter 3, Chapter 4
    I Have Almost Forgotten the Taste of Fears Chapter 6

Teal'c2006:
    SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
    Mature Readers Only

TeylaFan:
    Captivity Chapter 5
    Lost Chapter 2

Thayne M:
    The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)
    Stupid Cupid and Other Rhyming Words

Wedjatqi:
    Commiseration
    Paternity Chapter 5 Chapter 6
    Cold Shower Alert!!!
    Warning: Mature Readers ONLY!

YappiChick: Out of the Loop Chapter 2

Gator:
    Spoiled

RubyCaspar:
    Pretend

Teyilia:
    The Ascension War part 2 New Birth Chapter 16

Wedjatqi:
    Parting Thoughts

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
    Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
    I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gator:
    Modesty
    Dorkiness

Ruby:
    Are We There Yet

Starg8fan:
    Severed Ties

Teal'c:
    Doctor Who- The Discovery

Teyilia:
    Vierna's Redemption Mature Readers Only
    SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:
    Dr. Hottie
    Beauty Secrets

Shep Whump Round Robin
    Parts(1-6)

Battle Prompts

Fics and list

Rarepairing Fic Battle

Gator's Bits and Pieces Challenge

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.
    Last edited by scifan; 17 June 2008, 01:59 PM.

Comment

ROUND ROBIN PART FIVE!

Spoiler:
      "I've got to get to New Athos, NOW! John demanded.

"Dial the gate! That's an order! If you won't I will.

"Calm down, Col. Sheppard, you need to get your emotions in check before you go off half cocked." Ordered Sam.

"You've got to be kidding me!" After you send Ronon to my quarters to find out what the hell was going on, you want to me have my emotions in check? John replied sarcastically.

Ronon just smirked at John's remark knowing that for once that Sheppard actually let Teyla know how he feels. He knew that John wouldn't have risked kissing her for all to see if wasn't serious.

Rodney though,secretly relived that something finally shook the all cobwebs out of JOhn's thick, dense, head to goad him to making a decision felt like somehow that this was going to mean more work for him to so. He just didn't know what it was...yet.

"Stand down, Colonel!" Sam ordered to John. "I know you want to go after Teyla, and technically the fraterzation rule does not apply to the two of you. But, she is a member of your team. Believe or not I know a thing or two about what you are feeling."

"Let him go." Ronon stated.

"Really! Let him go, it took this long to display any type of affection outwardly and it's been almost five years. I'd say that he deserves to go." Rodney said.

The IOA is not going to like this at all, but then again, I never really give a damn about what they think how Atlantis should be run. Sam said.

"So, do I have a go or not?" John said.

"Yes, John, you have a go, but, you're taking both Rodney and Ronon to make sure you don't do anything stupid to mess it up." stated Carter.

"What are talking about?" I would never do anything stupid to mess up anything with Teyla. John smirked.

"By the way, Ronon, you've got my full permission to shoot John if you feel he is even going to say anything that might remotely be stupid" said Sam.

The gleam in Ronon's eyes became even more apparent when he knew he be shooting Sheppard at least a dozen times.

Well, what do I get to do during this whole mission of "Operation Lovefest"? said Rodney.

Well, Mckay you can make sure that if Ronon doesn't shoot him first, you can find something in this vast city of Ancient technology that you can use John to even further your research and he will be at your mercy. Sam said.

"Seriously?" Mckay said.

"Seriously."

"Wait a minute!" "Don't I get a say as to what is to happen here?" " I mean aren't all of you going just a little bit overboard." said,John.

NO!!! Sam,Rodney and Ronon all yelled at once.

"Take or leave it John, that is the mission."

John, thinking to himself that he was certain that Teyla was indeed reciprocating the kiss with even more fervor than he could imagine. "Alright, it's a mission."

"Chuck, dial the gate." ordered Sam.

As, they were getting ready to go through the wormhole to New Athos, John really hoped that he was right in Teyla's response in the kiss and not get whacked upside the head with one of her bantos sticks as soon he steps through the gate.

On, second thought he will send Mckay through first just to be safe. Besides, he could stand to be whacked in the head.There was no way he was going to be at his mercy in any type of his geeky experiments. No way.

This has not been beta'ed at all, so please forgive any typos or grammar screwups!
      Last edited by Elflinn; 18 June 2008, 03:41 AM.
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Work
        Same here...

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        ROUND ROBIN PART FIVE!

Spoiler:

"Calm down, Col. Sheppard, you need to get your emotions in check before you go off half cocked." Ordered Sam.

"You've got to be kidding me!" After you send Ronon to my quarters to find out what the hell was going on, you want to me have my emotions in check? John replied sarcastically.

Ronon just smirked at John's remark knowing that for once that Sheppard actually let Teyla know how he feels. He knew that John wouldn't have risked kissing her for all to see if wasn't serious.

Rodney though,secretly relived that something finally shook the all cobwebs out of JOhn's thick, dense, head to goad him to making a decision felt like somehow that this was going to mean more work for him to so. He just didn't know what it was...yet.

"Stand down, Colonel!" Sam ordered to John. "I know you want to go after Teyla, and technically the fraterzation rule does not apply to the two of you. But, she is a member of your team. Believe or not I know a thing or two about what you are feeling."

"Really! Let him go, it took this long to display any type of affection outwardly and it's been almost five years. I'd say that he deserves to go." Rodney said.

The IOA is not going to like this at all, but then again, I never really give a damn about what they think how Atlantis should be run. Sam said.

"Yes, John, you have a go, but, you're taking both Rodney and Ronon to make sure you don't do anything stupid to mess it up." stated Carter.

"What are talking about?" I would never do anything stupid to mess up anything with Teyla. John smirked.

"By the way, Ronon, you've got my full permission to shoot John if you feel he is even going to say anything that might remotely be stupid" said Sam.

The gleam in Ronon's eyes became even more apparent when he knew he be shooting Sheppard at least a dozen times.

Well, what do I get to do during this whole mission of "Operation Lovefest"? said Rodney.

Well, Mckay you can make sure that if Ronon doesn't shoot him first, you can find something in this vast city of Ancient technology that you can use John to even further your research and he will be at your mercy. Sam said.

"Seriously?" Mckay said.

"Seriously."

"Wait a minute!" "Don't I get a say as to what is to happen here?" " I mean aren't all of you going just a little bit overboard." said,John.

John, thinking to himself that he was certain that Teyla was indeed reciprocating the kiss with even more fervor than he could imagine. "Alright, it's a mission."

As, they were getting ready to go through the wormhole to New Athos, John really hoped that he was right in Teyla's response in the kiss and not get whacked upside the head with one of her bantos sticks as soon he steps through the gate.

On, second thought he will send Mckay through first just to be safe. Besides, he could stand to be whacked in the head.There was no way he was going to be at his mercy in any type of his geeky experiments. No way.

This has not been beta'ed at all, so please forgive any typos or grammar screwups!
        Nice Job Elfie! Really well done
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hi everybody !
          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Thanks Asgard for vid rec. I love Stephaflea.

Awesome art.

Congrats Nina on 11,300 posts!!!!
          And thanks for links.
          no problem and i like her work a lot and
          CONGRATULATIONS NINA
          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          thanks

And congrats back to you for 9700 posts!!
          CONGRATULATIONS SCI
          Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
          Gee, you're making me blush!
          and I thought i was one of the only people who knew/liked Placebo!i played some of their music for a friends and she was like "woah! this is great music... never heard it before though..."

Congrats tp Nina on 11,300 posts and to scifan on 9,700 posts!!!!
          Really ? I thoughtthey were really famous. I don't know them really really well I haven't their album but all of their songs that I know I love them all. And I agree this is great music
          Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Love them!

Congrats Nina and Sci!!!
          Thank you so much
          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Thanks cazz....What are you trying to say,that i'm a whumper.....I deny everything

Thanks sci!

hmmm....what....not me...nuh uh

Well because ti's Teyla and JM hardly ever says anything about Teyla which is why i stopped going onto his blog because it just upset me.......Everyone else gets loads of mentions and we get loads of pics of the others and what do we get on Teyla....Two meesly pics.......So now i rely on cazzz to tell me if there's any news on Teyla that i'd like to hear seeing as i don't go onto his blog and i don't read MrsB's blog update because i know that it's very rare tyhat there's something on it that even remotely involves Teyla...Semms like all they seem to be interested in his their golden boy McKay and apparently their new golden girl Keller...Oh um sorry,didn't mean to ramble on there!

Thanks Mayra Oh i loved Brennan and Shal Um well you won't see a wallie outta me for a very long time if ever

Thanks WL....Some nice whump indeed

MRSBEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........WAKEY WAKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY......

OK,well if you can't find them just let me know and i'll post them again

Well i think she went with Kannan because
          Spoiler:
          well she's been through alot the last few months..She almost died,she lost a friend Hewston and Carson,then she was kidnapped by Michael,then she lost Elizabeth...I don't know how much time passed between Doppelganger and when she started seeing Kannan but i'm assuming it was after this incident,she lost Heightmeyer who i think she was very good friends with...Now add that all up and these things start to take it's toll...She'd be hurting and she might even have been at breaking point so i can't really blame her for wanting to feel something other than pain,she needed comfort and Kannan might have just been there at the right time and maybe he expressed an interest in her and maybe she just wanted to feel something other than pain...

I don't think John was ready for the next step,if he'll ever be ready and well she doesn't know how he feels about her so i don't think she would risk potentially ruining their friendship by making a move,pluxs she said herself that it isn't the way of her people so even if she wanted to she probably couldn't,how do you go against centuries of belief....

I don't think it was ever her intention to get pregnant,it just happened.....It happens all the time!

Very nice asgard
          Thank you so much and ITA with you.
          Thank you
          Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Yeah really great and I hate to say that the man is hot Great choice of pics
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
            Your welcome asgard & Linda.

Np Cazz and I'm looking forward to Search & Rescue, The Daedalus Variations, Whispers, The Queen and the least is The Shrine.

Thanks for the link to the vid and great artwork asgard.

Congrats sci on 9700 posts & Nina on 11300 posts oh and i made a Teyla Wallie

Edit: Very nice MrsB
            Hey same eps than me (except perhaps Whispers )
            No problem and thank you so much.
            And I love your wallie is awesome. Well done
            Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            A couple of MPs...

awesome
            lol funny!

Not sure about mines but MrsB's is certainly good enough....

Ok i've been a busy little bee

See what i made....Now i'm not really happy with Johns pic but i got fed up looking to try find a good pic and it was getting late

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...estarsJPEG.jpg
            Wow it's so pretty I love it
            Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
            How cute!

Oh, very cool! And John looks fine.

Very nice, the man has such a gorgeous strong face.

The woman even looks beautiful whumped!

Thanks for the vid rec'd...off to watch.
            And your artwork is beautiful!
            Thank you so much you're so nice
            Hey Rac!!!
            How are you doing?

Prion post the pictures from the L.A. Times.
            Beware of spoilers
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=142
            Thank you for the link these pics are awesome why don't we have promotional pics like this more than in front of the gate. Besides the pics are so awesome
            Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            LOL!!!! is that you at work? LOL!.

Good point and i just hope it's something that is adressed this season.

Thank you!...i will definitely try and do more art...i really want to do a Teyla one so lets see when i do it.

Thanks for the link!.

Good points Linda...and i really do hope they let us know why she went to Kanaan.
            Spoiler:
            I just hope it wasn't love, that's all i'm hoping for.

Brennan and Shalimar where my fav. characters of the show too!!!. How i miss that show. It definitely should have gotten a fourth season!.

Well i hope you do decide to try your hand on wallies!

Nice MrsB!!!...i love the Ronon profile you used!.

Wow! nice Teyla wallie!.

Probably not, it says it's a new Queen played my another actress who isn't Andee F.
            ITA with yoiu and a Teyla one youhou I can't wait
            Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            What pics?

Oh hey! You reached your milestone

Congrats on 3000 posts Cazz!!
            CONGRATULATIONS CAZZ
            Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            From those pics
            Spoiler:
            What do you think is up with the candlelight?
            I have no idea. But they are all gorgeous this dark aspect go so well with JF and Rachel. Awesome.
            Spoiler:
            And did you see that there is only one pic where John isn't serious and smiles a little. We can see hairs in front of him Do you think it's Teyla Ok ok I know I see too much things in thse pics lol

aw shucks...Thanks guys

Um realllllllllly.....Um LJ is way too complicated for me

Ooh YAY.....Me likey piccies.......Raccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll......

Teyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyylllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kannan
            Spoiler:
            Idon't think she was in love with him...She never said the L word when they finally came face to face....I think it was more a comfort thing after everything she's been through...I do think she cares for him a great deal,after all he's one of her people and i think she does love him but i don't think she's in love with him

Yeah mutant x should have got another season...The way they ended it was crap.......What way is that to end a show....I mean what the hell happened after....I felt like screaming at the top of my lungs at the end

Well maybe one day when i've got more time to work on it other than a couple of hours

YAY....WOOT WOOT....Go us

Thanks TF

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....Why whatever gave you that ides

Maybe it's the
            Spoiler:
            Wraith dating service
            or maybe it's
            Spoiler:
            speed dating Wraith style
            ITA with you on Kanaan
            This is so fun
            Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Thank you Nina for the links and MrsB and Sci too
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

ROUND ROBIN PART FIVE!

Spoiler:

"Seriously?" Mckay said.

"Seriously."

Awesome...you had me laughing at this chapter..

Spoiler:
              Ronon is a big whumper...that gleam in his eyes with knowing he can shoot John ... and then Rodney with his experiments... hahahah lovefest... gosh I feel sorry for John with having those two go with him and harass him for what he is now feeling and the notion that if he screws up he can get shot or being a testing rat for Rodney... *LOL*
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

ROUND ROBIN PART FIVE!

Spoiler:

"Seriously?" Mckay said.

"Seriously."

Love it Elfieee!

Thanx asgard

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

ROUND ROBIN PART FIVE!

Spoiler:

"Seriously?" Mckay said.

"Seriously."

Wonderful update!!
                  I almost forgot that we had a RR this month.
                  *runs away*

Comment

Wonderful update!!
                    I almost forgot that we had a RR this month.
                    *runs away*
                    *With Ronon's gun in her hand* *runs after Sci!*
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

ROUND ROBIN PART FIVE!

Spoiler:

"Seriously?" Mckay said.

"Seriously."

Well.....We may have had to wait a while................But it was so worth the wait....I LOVED IT.......And it was funny

So um anyway...Who's next!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                        Wow it's so pretty I love it

ITA with you on Kanaan
                        This is so fun
                        Thanks asgard...Did ya find the Teyla icons ook....Oh and it might be a wild guess but i get the impression you agree with me about the Kannan thing
                        sigpic

Comment

Well.....We may have had to wait a while................But it was so worth the wait....I LOVED IT.......And it was funny

So um anyway...Who's next!
                          Thanks, NINJA! I don't remember because, I actually took a year in getting my part posted.
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

*With Ronon's gun in her hand* *runs after Sci!*
                            Runs away screaming....
                            Spoiler:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks, NINJA! I don't remember because, I actually took a year in getting my part posted.
                              Na it wasn't that long....Maybe 9 months *runs away and hides with sci*
                              sigpic

Comment

Na it wasn't that long....Maybe 9 months *runs away and hides with sci*
                                *still keeping Ronon's gun to stun*
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X