• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

Got it hun.
    What do you want me to do now.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Oh thyat is soooooo cool.....And i've got a great computer and opened it up and it looks way fabber in the big size
      Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      It's amazing! Very talented lady is that Mayra!
      Originally posted by scifan View Post

Thanks Camy and Nice job Mayra!!!!
      Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Mayra - The JT thing you made for Camy is soooooo excellent!
      Thank you sooo much for your lovely comments about the J/T drawing i made for Camy!. I always get nervous showing my drawings to anyone, so thanks again for commenting!.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        Thank you sooo much for your lovely comments about the J/T drawing i made for Camy!. I always get nervous showing my drawings to anyone, so thanks again for commenting!.
        oooooh, drawings? can i see? pretty please with a cherry on top? *angel face*
        --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          *sneaks in*

new Teyla walli

*sneaks out*
          WOW!!! beautiful Luciana!

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
          *waves* Hi! I'm new to the thread, sort of new to the fandom (I've been watching SGA for maybe two months, so go easy on me in my n00bishness). I have virtual soda, of all brands and flavors, as a gift.
          Welcome to our J/T Family Shanna1!

Let me know if you get bored with these.

Are you kidding?! we will never get bored of these!!!. Keep them coming Scifan!

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          Actually, I've seen Michael before in the "The Crow" TV show. Don't know if anyone knows it.

And I also wanna say congrats on your milestone Linda!
          I remember that show, i actually watched the whole season. Not the best show but i would have loved to see it go at least one more season, maybe it would have gotten better. But i LOVED the movie!!!...that definitely was a great movie.

By the way, i love your "The Crow" sig!

A lot of Milestones today!...hope i got them all.

Congrats Cazz, TeylaFan, Nina, MrsB and Linda!!!!

By the way, didn't i just congratulate Cazz for a milestone not too long ago???. Cazz, you must teach me how to post a lot because i'm taking way to long to reach my milestone! LOL!.

Congrats on your Graduation GNB!!!!
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
            oooooh, drawings? can i see? pretty please with a cherry on top? *angel face*
            LOL! sure, here is the link to Camy's post. Hope you like it!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=80744
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
              "We started the day with a morning notes session on my latest, Remnants. As is customary, we kicked things off with a round of “cover notes”. Cover notes, as the name implies, refer to general script notes like “I think you need to do a pass on the villain’s voice to make him less eloquent” or “The episode takes a while to get going so I’d suggest trimming the first few scenes” or, in Carl’s case “Aieeee! This font hurts my eyes to read!”. In the case of Remnants, there were a few, some of which I predicted. Marty G. objected to my brutal treatment of Sheppard while Paul took issue with one particular Holy Sh*t Moment in that regard. I agreed that the scenes are dark, but I argued they’re necessarily so. No clean and comical this time out for our hero as the chickens come home to roost. Or, in this case, one particularly bad-ass rooster. Alex’s concerns about the subtlety of the Shen imbroglio were echoed and some great suggestions offered with regard to the McKay-Zelenka scenes. From the cover notes, we moved on to the page notes. Some discussion on the mechanics of the transporter scene, the mainland intro, the off-world fooferah, the short list, the “convincing” gloves, the infirmary scene, and the reveal. All very doable and while I’d love to put out a Writer’s Draft for Friday, it seems unlikely I’ll get the chance since it looks like we’ll be very busy spinning and watching cuts and mixes.

We did get around to breaking Martin’s story today. The place-holder title, Snow Globe, lasted all of one day. It looks like, instead, we’ll be going with Rob Cooper’s suggestion: Brain Storm.

We capped the day by watching a Day 1 Mix of The Daedalus Variations. I believe I’ve already mentioned - it’s a visual effects spectacular featuring a couple of great battle sequences and the introduction of some brand new alien ships. On tap tomorrow: director’s cuts of Inquisition and First Contact, and a Day 2 Mix of Broken Ties."

Comment

Hi Mrs. B...question?

I asked Mr. Mallozzi if Teyla would be singing this season perhaps a
                Spoiler:
                lullaby for her baby or something like that..and he didn't respond, but has he answered or commented on that question already, cause someone just mentioned to me that Teyla might be singing....have you read anything since I know you are one of the spoiler geeks?

how are you, btw? Did you ever write more to that awesome little ficlet you wrote the other day?
                sigpic

Comment

NP hun.

Welcome to our J/T Family Shanna1!

Are you kidding?! we will never get bored of these!!!. Keep them coming Scifan!

I remember that show, i actually watched the whole season. Not the best show but i would have loved to see it go at least one more season, maybe it would have gotten better. But i LOVED the movie!!!...that definitely was a great movie.

A lot of Milestones today!...hope i got them all.

By the way, didn't i just congratulate Cazz for a milestone not too long ago???. Cazz, you must teach me how to post a lot because i'm taking way to long to reach my milestone! LOL!.

Congrats on your Graduation GNB!!!!
                  Thanks Mayra. I will try.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                  "We started the day with a morning notes session on my latest, Remnants. As is customary, we kicked things off with a round of “cover notes”. Cover notes, as the name implies, refer to general script notes like “I think you need to do a pass on the villain’s voice to make him less eloquent” or “The episode takes a while to get going so I’d suggest trimming the first few scenes” or, in Carl’s case “Aieeee! This font hurts my eyes to read!”. In the case of Remnants, there were a few, some of which I predicted. Marty G. objected to my brutal treatment of Sheppard while Paul took issue with one particular Holy Sh*t Moment in that regard. I agreed that the scenes are dark, but I argued they’re necessarily so. No clean and comical this time out for our hero as the chickens come home to roost. Or, in this case, one particularly bad-ass rooster. Alex’s concerns about the subtlety of the Shen imbroglio were echoed and some great suggestions offered with regard to the McKay-Zelenka scenes. From the cover notes, we moved on to the page notes. Some discussion on the mechanics of the transporter scene, the mainland intro, the off-world fooferah, the short list, the “convincing” gloves, the infirmary scene, and the reveal. All very doable and while I’d love to put out a Writer’s Draft for Friday, it seems unlikely I’ll get the chance since it looks like we’ll be very busy spinning and watching cuts and mixes.

We did get around to breaking Martin’s story today. The place-holder title, Snow Globe, lasted all of one day. It looks like, instead, we’ll be going with Rob Cooper’s suggestion: Brain Storm.

We capped the day by watching a Day 1 Mix of The Daedalus Variations. I believe I’ve already mentioned - it’s a visual effects spectacular featuring a couple of great battle sequences and the introduction of some brand new alien ships. On tap tomorrow: director’s cuts of Inquisition and First Contact, and a Day 2 Mix of Broken Ties."
                  Thanks alot MrsB.

Tomorrow Peg and Linzi get to have lunch with JF.
                  I hope they get to see some of the stuff they are working on.

Comment

Look if you think they (Teyla and Sheppard )should not get married ,then i think you are out of your merlin mind. I mean look they have serious feelings for each other, they obviously love one another ,so why not , i think they`d be perfict for the other.And no i am not Merlin .........i am Daniel .
                    Hallo!!!!! mine name ist ba`als da , und you are my freund .

Comment

Originally posted by ba`als dad View Post
                      Look if you think they (Teyla and Sheppard )should not get married ,then i think you are out of your merlin mind. I mean look they have serious feelings for each other, they obviously love one another ,so why not , i think they`d be perfict for the other.And no i am not Merlin .........i am Daniel .
                      Oh yes they certaintly have serious feelings for each other and eventually I hope they will get married, but not yet. They have too much to sort out and they need to start by actually admitting to each other how they feel....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ba`als dad View Post
                        Your certainly not wrong there they do have strong feelings for each other its just a matter of who will reveal them first ut i dont think that will happen anytime soon as the writers like to keep us guessing and i really love the chemistry betwwen them at the moment so in the near future who knows
                        That was so sad when it happened.

Thanks hun!!

Congrats Donna on 4000 posts!!!
                        Thanks Lea Hun
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

GW and my internet connection conspired to prevent me from posting last night so let me see what I can remember

LOVE the Long Goodbye art Sci!

NCIS
                          Spoiler:
                          I love Tony! So want him and Ziva to get together!

I started watching in the third series and then caught repeats of the first two so never really got attched to Kate

I saw Michael Weatherly in Dark Angel too, loved him in the first season but prefered Jensen Ackles (Alec) in the second

And don't worry Sci my mum didn't realise he was the same guy either!

Hi Kate! Glad your exams are over and you can come and play

I

Thanx Mayra!

Just talk a load of nonsense! That's what I do

Tomorrow Peg and Linzi get to have lunch with JF.
                          I hope they get to see some of the stuff they are working on.
                          SSQQQUUUUEEEEE!!!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I know what I forgot!!!

Congrats Donna on 4,000 posts!!!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

So, in an ideal world I'd be able to spend all of this day doing absolutely nothing but writing and general fandommy things.

As reality would have it, that is not to be so.

Is it bad that, after a hellish month, I want to tell my friend I can't be bothered doing anything today because I've not had a day to myself to do absolutely nothing but gorge myself on fandom for what feels like forever? I think not, but a part of my brain that hasn't seen her for ages because of exams and work tells me it is.

Stupid conscience.

*grumbles*
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Thank you!

I still don't like it, that they did this tv show. Actually I just watched it because of Mark Dacascos. *whistles*

I think the second Crow movie is really good. But I hate the other two movies.
                                The first one is just the best movie in the world.

And I'm happy that you like my Crow sig.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X