Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    YC - I love yer monsters inc siggie

Oh it's June 1st tomorrow.....FINALLY i can put my RR part up....I've been waiting ages for this!
    Thank you! My favorite Pixar movie of all time. I love the ride over at DCA--probably more than my daughters

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Hey Jess!!!! I like the Scot Shield sig better then what I did. Very nice.
    What are you talking about? Yours rocked the stadium!

Besides, well, I cheated. I used that other picture of him that I found.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      John: I'm not telling Teyla what we did.
      Rodney: And you expect me to? We both know my life is much more valuable than yours.

LOL, it's a mini pic fic!

Awesome icons, TF!
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

LOL. I know, but depends on how slow we are too.
        Yep, if it stays really quiet in here, it could even take a week
        But - we're still a pretty fast thread, even quiet!!
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hee hee. Yes we are.

Let's not hope it's a week though.

BBL

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Rodney: And you expect me to? We both know my life is much more valuable than yours.

Awesome icons, TF!
            LLOL! Actually, I came across some really funny ones, where you could definately make up a pic fic with! But I wasn't sure if you wanted me to dump all kinds of crazy pics on you - so I decided to let it be.

Thanks YC!

Hee hee. Yes we are.

Let's not hope it's a week though.

BBL
            I'll be posting like crazy! See ya!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Cazz - WL - Asgard - Donna: Awesome artwork you guys!!
              Thanx TF! Great icons! I love Blue Shep

As always!! awesome icons!!
              Thanx Sci!

I know. That's how I feel about Ben and Claudia, but I'm not saying that I don't like Cam and Vala,but it's not as strong as John and Aeryn.

Spoiler:
              I agree with you on the X-men cartoons. I like the older version and not the newer ones.
              I only saw a few eps of Farscape from the first two series cos they moved it to the early hours of the morning over here so I stopped watching . I love Vala

X-Men
              Spoiler:
              I don't know whether what I saw were the old or the new cartoons but I loved them when I was little Those and the Spiderman ones! And I think the first two films are fantastic! Wish I hadn't seen the third though

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

*giggles* I love those Mini adverts

No kidding! There were four new posts while I was typing mine out

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Love the icons, beautiful as usual Teylafan.

This ep was so lovely with the blue tone to signify the VR.
                  sigpic

Comment

LLOL! Actually, I came across some really funny ones, where you could definately make up a pic fic with! But I wasn't sure if you wanted me to dump all kinds of crazy pics on you - so I decided to let it be.

Thanks YC!
                    I already did a pic fic for Aurora and you are right. There is sooo many caps that could fit into a pic fic! And you're welcome!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      *giggles* I love those Mini adverts

Thanks!

Wait until everyone is out of school. I think we averaged like 15-20 pages a DAY. It was madness last summer. But a wonderful kind of madness.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanx Luci and Donna!

Well, have you now! What if I wanted it myself? It is CG after all!

Edit: Thanx cc
                        Tough
                        Laura, the Snurcher.

(It kind of reminds me of a character on my daughters' show--Swiper. )
                        I like it!

Awesome icons, TF!
                        But I love this!
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Thanx TF! Great icons! I love Blue Shep
                          Thanks Cazz! Me too You can snag some if you like, just tell me which ones

Hehe

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                          Love the icons, beautiful as usual Teylafan.

This ep was so lovely with the blue tone to signify the VR.
                          Thanks CC It definately was!!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I already did a pic fic for Aurora and you are right. There is sooo many caps that could fit into a pic fic! And you're welcome!
                            Absolutely!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Cazz - WL - Asgard - Donna: Awesome artwork you guys!!

LOL!
                              Found them

That's ok. I haven't watched it ages either.
                              Spoiler:
                              I think I kinda understand what you are trying say about John, but the only ones I remember John really being with is Chaya and Teer.One ancient and the other later becomes one. I think that might be how they would avoid any "love child" stories.

As for Inquisition: I'm not sure I feel about them going to a type of trial for their actions. It wasn't John and his teams soul decisions to do alot of things. Yes, John accidently woke up the Wraith, but now they are in a Civil war and wouldn't be in that spot if there was more "food" for them when they woke when they were suppose to be. There are many things that was mostly, wrong place at the wrong time and I'm sure it will play out that way.
                              We'll see. I hope I made sense.

As for Jack and Sam:
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm not sure if I think it so much forced, only because it was the forth season, but they did have to say that they did care for each other and there's nothing they can do about it.

At least we got more on them then John and Teyla and I hope we don't get jerked for ten yrs later.
                              Oh i cannot do another 10 year ship...JS was enough for me

I know. That's how I feel about Ben and Claudia, but I'm not saying that I don't like Cam and Vala,but it's not as strong as John and Aeryn.

I know. We have to do an intervention(sp) or something. I love how sarcastic and witty Jack is. I think he made the show, but that's me.

Spoiler:
                              I agree with you on the X-men cartoons. I like the older version and not the newer ones.
                              Yeah John and Aeryn were intense...It was alot like JT really except for the getting together bit!

Aurora . . .

Oh van i snag these
                              sigpic

Comment

Awesome icons, TF!
                                Man you carck me up!

I only saw a few eps of Farscape from the first two series cos they moved it to the early hours of the morning over here so I stopped watching . I love Vala

X-Men
                                Spoiler:
                                I don't know whether what I saw were the old or the new cartoons but I loved them when I was little Those and the Spiderman ones! And I think the first two films are fantastic! Wish I hadn't seen the third though

X-Men
                                Spoiler:
                                Well can you remember anything about X-Men...Are you talking about the X-Men movies.......I so wish i could erase that third movie from my memory....It totally ruined X-Men for me !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X