John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Sorry this is a quick post. I got to start supper and then I'll be right back.

Elf's mom called me and she did good and is now recovering!!!!

BBL: To catch up read Cazz's update
    That's great sci......Thanks for the update!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Round Robin Part 8

Spoiler:
    She snarled at him. “I do not fear you.”

For some reason, this amused him. “Look at you, woman. Your comrades are injured. You can barely hold a sword in your hand. You. Will. Die.”

A drip of sweat rolled down her temple as Teyla turned to look at her friends. Rodney looked at her helplessly from the stands, several yards from the man. Ronon still lay unconscious on the ground, his breaths shallow. John’s eyes were struggling to stay open; his arm twisted in a horribly awkward angle.

Suddenly, John’s eyes popped open. His gaze met hers. “I love you,” he mouthed.

No adrenaline could empower Teyla more than his words could. She felt invincible. There was no way she would die here. There was too much that she needed to do.

“I will survive. We all will,” she shouted powerfully.

She nodded slightly to the left of him, an unspoken signal to her teammates of her next move. Swiftly, she picked the sword from the ground with her good hand and threw it into the stands.

The audience gasped.

And for MrsB...

Spoiler:
    “The Inner Thoughts of Chuck”

Meanwhile on Atlantis….

Man, this is so mind-numbing, Chuck thought as he pretended to do something on the control panel in front of him. SGA-1 wasn’t due back for another three hours. He looked around the control room; everyone else seemed to be busy. Except him. The guy who makes sure no one gets through the gate.

“I should have stayed in Canada,” he muttered.

Before he could pout for too long, Dr. Zelenka walked up to him. “You bored?”

Chuck hesitated before answering, “Maybe a little.”

“Me too,” the Czech admitted. “Without Rodney nagging me, I am able to get my work done much more quickly.” He pulled out a deck of cards. “Five card stud?”

Chuck smiled, feeling happy for the first time since his shift started. “You’re on.”

And no, the last part is not part of the fic...LOL
    mmhmm
    Spoiler:
    typical Teyla....He should be scared of her

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Thanks for letting us know Hun im so happy for her

im okay been resting i even manage to do this with my sisters laptop
    These 2 for Camys Kiss Challenge

and the rest i just made for fun

Awesome....Again
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Hey Sci, would you mind posting this on Beya too as I haven't got around to getting posting access yet

Thanx
      GUHHHHHHHHHHHHH *faints onto vwery hard floor*............*slowly comes too*.....Uh guys,are you trying to give me permanent brain damage....*looks at pic again and resumes to faint.....again*

It's... Linda!
      WHAT....No NO it can't be my turn yet....can it

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Well, you wont have to wait any longer!! *gets to work on the next chapter titled, "Memorials and Enemies"*
      Ohhhhhh Kittyyyyyyyyy......You remembering a certain fic *gives trigger a little squeeze with finger*

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      I was fourth Not a whole lot of whump for Teyla though I'll put in some more next time
      So am i off the hook next month then

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      OT~ Well Jeez Louise.....Could it get any deader in here???
      hmmm yup that's pretty dead

Another day, another pic fic...

Personal Hygiene
      man he must stink!!

The RR page has been updated...

Linda, you are next!
      No no no ....It's um.....repli-Linda that's next!

Has everybody seen this:

Spoilers for The Lost Tribe

It sounds great!
      Spoiler:
      Shame about the lack of team (and Teyla *hides from Linda*) but if it weren't for other eps being disjointed then this one wouldn't bother me at all as the concepts sounds epic!

OH YAY WOOHOO *insert sarcasm here* McKay McKay McKay McKay McKay.......Oh look there's McKay's name.......WOW you don't see his name very often,i was so surprised to see his name there
      Spoiler:
      soooooo apart from the eps JM told us about i wonder if Teyla is even in the rest
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        GUHHHHHHHHHHHHH *faints onto vwery hard floor*............*slowly comes too*.....Uh guys,are you trying to give me permanent brain damage....*looks at pic again and resumes to faint.....again*

WHAT....No NO it can't be my turn yet....can it

Ohhhhhh Kittyyyyyyyyy......You remembering a certain fic *gives trigger a little squeeze with finger*

So am i off the hook next month then

hmmm yup that's pretty dead

man he must stink!!

No no no ....It's um.....repli-Linda that's next!

OH YAY WOOHOO *insert sarcasm here* McKay McKay McKay McKay McKay.......Oh look there's McKay's name.......WOW you don't see his name very often,i was so surprised to see his name there
        Spoiler:
        soooooo apart from the eps JM told us about i wonder if Teyla is even in the rest
        Spoiler:
        Hey you had to cheer me up. It's exactly why my squee isn't coming back with the declarartion of JM. They had decided on a lot of eps and we had only 6. But only 3 that we will be glad. I know I know I'm really critic and I'm sorry I hope that I would think of this time in S5 and told me how stupid I was to think this..
        I've read your comment on Rachel Luttrell website and it's really lovely
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

Thanks a lot for the link.
          Spoiler:
          I hate to be the one who say "yeah it seems great BUT". Really I hate it but really why we know about everybody and not Teyla.
          I hope she's not in control of the city because we never see her and besides there is Woolsey now and he hasn't reason to let the control especially to Teyla if our spec about the IOA and Teyla are true.
          Except this, it seems a really great story, a great Stargate like we know it, but McKay and Daniel (I have my doubt) I wanted that he encounters Teyla (we often thought of her as a mix of Teal'c and Daniel) and Keller with Ronon ? I want my Teyla and I want her to be with John to save the world it would be so great.

Ok I'm sorry I don't want to depress you I'm only waiting for you to proof how stupid I am and that I would be a bad writer it will never happen like this
          I understand your frustration
          Spoiler:
          I knew from Linzi that the team was seperated so I was expecting that. As I was reading through I was thinking 'ooo goody, Teyla's going to be with Shep' and then I got there and no Teyla at all . I'm still hopeful that she is with Shep though

Spoiler:
          I posted that already, like a week ago! Thanx though

I was considering putting on the post that Linda shouldn't read it but then I thought you would be even more tempted to luck

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Personal Hygiene
            *hugs YC for always being able to brighten up my day with her Pic fics*

Has everybody seen this:

Spoilers for The Lost Tribe

It sounds great!
            Spoiler:
            Shame about the lack of team (and Teyla *hides from Linda*) but if it weren't for other eps being disjointed then this one wouldn't bother me at all as the concepts sounds epic!

I think this eppy sounds great!
            sigpic
            Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Spoiler:
              Hey you had to cheer me up. It's exactly why my squee isn't coming back with the declarartion of JM. They had decided on a lot of eps and we had only 6. But only 3 that we will be glad. I know I know I'm really critic and I'm sorry I hope that I would think of this time in S5 and told me how stupid I was to think this..
              I've read your comment on Rachel Luttrell website and it's really lovely
              Oh believe me...I know what you're going through...I been there and worn the T-shirt

Oh i see the comments are up...Thanks asgard...Did ya see i mentioned you guys

Spoiler:
              I knew from Linzi that the team was seperated so I was expecting that. As I was reading through I was thinking 'ooo goody, Teyla's going to be with Shep' and then I got there and no Teyla at all . I'm still hopeful that she is with Shep though

I was considering putting on the post that Linda shouldn't read it but then I thought you would be even more tempted to luck

huh......It was like a week ago.....I can't remember that far back

heh well you know me,seriously lacking willpower!
              sigpic

Comment

Finally I had time lol
                I apologise for two things: 1) For length 2) For any 'a's that are missing as the top of the 'a' button is no longer part of my laptop

Anyway...

Round Robin Part 7
                Spoiler:
                For a moment they all stood in awe at the giant beast before them.

Sheppard kicked into action first, “Split up!” He shouted as he made his way to the edge of the arena.

The beast was caught for a moment, unsure who to follow as the four teammates went their separate way. Either stupidly or by some misguided logic of taking out the largest threat first, it went after Ronon.

The creature bounded across the area, it’s large hairy feet thudding on the sandy floor. Its muscular arms flexed as he brought out his clawed fingers to point at Ronon.

Ronon took a fighting stance, preparing his sword to swipe at the beast. As soon as the beast was in touching distance to the Sataden he swung his sword slicing off a finger on the beast’s left hand. The beast howled in agony but didn’t have time to wallow in self-pity when Ronon jumped onto his shoulder, pounding the beast with all his strength. Ronon brought his sword up into the air to give him the leverage needed to sever the beast’s arm but the beast was ready for the attack. It swung it’s shoulder throwing Ronon into the arena wall. Ronon’s head collided with the stone and he slumped to the floor out cold.

Sheppard had crept up behind the beast with the intention of helping his friend take out their adversary. Now he was on his own.

“McKay!” Sheppard shouted while keeping his eyes locked on the beast, “Check on Ronon.” He didn’t need to look to know that the scientist would be scampering across to their fallen comrade.

However, he did need to check that a certain Athosian wasn’t going to do anything stupid like come and help him.

He fake dodged to the left of the beast and slid under the gap between its legs when the beast made a grab in the wrong direction. He slid until he crashed against the wall and could see around the beast. He sighed when he saw Teyla was deftly dealing with one of the tiger like animals who had gotten the courage up to come out of hiding. He knew she could handle herself against one of those and it would keep her distracted enough to not come and help him.

Meanwhile the beast had turned and was looming over him, claw out stretched. John sprang to his feet and ducked a claw that came inches away from slicing through his brains. He swung his sword with all his might and sliced through the beast’s stomach. It didn’t slow the creature down as much as he’d hoped, this thing was huge and made of solid muscle.

John darted to the side, hoping to get behind the creature and inflict some damage from there. But the creature was too fast; it reached out a claw cutting straight through Sheppard’s calf. As the pain burned through his muscle John’s leg gave out crashing him to the floor.

He looked up through watering eyes and saw Rodney running towards him. “No Rodney!” Sheppard commanded, “Get out of here!”

Rodney promptly ignored him and ploughed forward. The beast turned its attention to the smaller of the two men and grabbed Rodney’s ankle swinging him up into the air. Rodney screamed in terror as John and Teyla looked on helpless. The beast flung Rodney onto the top seats of the auditorium. He slowly got to his feet and gingerly crept down the stairs. John let out a sigh of relief that Rodney wasn’t seriously hurt even though he knew he’d never hear the end of it with just cuts and bruises. Rodney could do nothing but look on from the bottom of the stairs; the drop was too far into the arena unless he wanted a couple of broken legs. John’s relief was short lived as the tiger animal dived at Teyla while she was still studying Rodney.

“Teyla!” John screamed at the top of his lungs. The tiger landed on top of her forcing her to the ground. It crushed her left wrist under its claw and she winced in pain. The tiger moved squashing Teyla beneath it but releasing her wrist. She ignored the pain in her body and reached up to snap the animal’s neck.

The beast was bearing down on John, he tried to push himself to his feet but the beast pinned him down with one large hand. John felt a rib crack due to the pressure but that was the least of his worries as a long sharp claw aimed straight for his neck. He looked into the face of death but saw pain on the beast’s features instead of the glee he was expecting.

Teyla was suddenly at his side after driving Ronon’s sword through the beast leg with her good arm. John looked into her warm eyes, hoping she understood in that one moment how much she meant to him. He was ripped from the beautiful sight when the beast threw him against the nearby wall. He bounced to the floor and felt his arm crack in two.

Teyla roared with anger as John was torn away from her. She picked up his fallen sword, loosely in her bad hand. Right now she could barely feel the pain as wrath seared through her every fibre. She swung the swords’ at the beast as though they were as light and nimble as bantos sticks. The beast was cut down piece by piece until no life remained.

Teyla dropped the sword from her bad hand as feeling had now completely disappeared from it. She looked up defiantly at the man in the stands.

He stood up and pointed at her, “You shall pay for this!”

Don't apologise it's really too good. I love it
                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Sorry this is a quick post. I got to start supper and then I'll be right back.

Elf's mom called me and she did good and is now recovering!!!!

BBL: To catch up read Cazz's update
                It's really great to know. Will she be gone for long after the surgery ? I mean is she again in hospital ?
                Round Robin Part 8

Spoiler:
                She snarled at him. “I do not fear you.”

For some reason, this amused him. “Look at you, woman. Your comrades are injured. You can barely hold a sword in your hand. You. Will. Die.”

A drip of sweat rolled down her temple as Teyla turned to look at her friends. Rodney looked at her helplessly from the stands, several yards from the man. Ronon still lay unconscious on the ground, his breaths shallow. John’s eyes were struggling to stay open; his arm twisted in a horribly awkward angle.

Suddenly, John’s eyes popped open. His gaze met hers. “I love you,” he mouthed.

No adrenaline could empower Teyla more than his words could. She felt invincible. There was no way she would die here. There was too much that she needed to do.

“I will survive. We all will,” she shouted powerfully.

She nodded slightly to the left of him, an unspoken signal to her teammates of her next move. Swiftly, she picked the sword from the ground with her good hand and threw it into the stands.

The audience gasped.

And for MrsB...

Spoiler:
                “The Inner Thoughts of Chuck”

Meanwhile on Atlantis….

Man, this is so mind-numbing, Chuck thought as he pretended to do something on the control panel in front of him. SGA-1 wasn’t due back for another three hours. He looked around the control room; everyone else seemed to be busy. Except him. The guy who makes sure no one gets through the gate.

“I should have stayed in Canada,” he muttered.

Before he could pout for too long, Dr. Zelenka walked up to him. “You bored?”

Chuck hesitated before answering, “Maybe a little.”

“Me too,” the Czech admitted. “Without Rodney nagging me, I am able to get my work done much more quickly.” He pulled out a deck of cards. “Five card stud?”

Chuck smiled, feeling happy for the first time since his shift started. “You’re on.”

And no, the last part is not part of the fic...LOL
                He should be afraid.
                Spoiler:
                Teyla didn't like that we touch to her man lol
                It's really good I love especially the ending
                Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Thanks for letting us know Hun im so happy for her

im okay been resting i even manage to do this with my sisters laptop
                These 2 for Camys Kiss Challenge
                If I understood well we can't quote pics it's this ? But they are amazing and I love the use of the roses. Really I like how you used the layers. And I'm fan of the fifth too I think. Oh it's too difficult to choose
                Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                Here's an update to Teyla Snatchers. The new stuff is below the horizontal line that I put in there.
                Really cool but you're cruel it's too short. It's an intersting story

Personal Hygiene
                lol can I go with him lol you have so great ideas. It's too great
                Spoiler:

Thank you so much.
                Spoiler:
                Yeah I hoped we haven't so much separated team. If the team is separated but we have groups like the B story I'm ok. But I was so unnerved with Critical Mass and Teyla be alone. I hope if they want to separate the team that the fact that they are 4 be useful. 2 and 2 like SG1 for example. (SG1 wasn't always perfect I'm culprit but there was a few times where I said to myself yes and the ep end and as always they are alone.) Really I hope she will be here I'm angry that they aren't in Whispers I owuld really like a B story after all we miss Rodney and Ronon too. And I'm sorry as much as I love SGA until I don't miss always people because there was great story only one hero on the 4 is a little too much difficult for me.

Really I'm sorry I hate to be so critic but at the same time I'm so glad to can discuss it with people who like it and don't look at me as if I have two heads.
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Oh believe me...I know what you're going through...I been there and worn the T-shirt

Oh i see the comments are up...Thanks asgard...Did ya see i mentioned you guys

huh......It was like a week ago.....I can't remember that far back

heh well you know me,seriously lacking willpower!
                  Thank you so much for supporting me lol Sadly I'm often in this phase especially before the eps started and at the same time I love spoilers I learn things and I find it great. It's not often that it influences my mood over an ep so I think I'm lucky on this point lol.
                  Yeah I saw it and 2 times besides thanks a lot
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Thank you so much for supporting me lol Sadly I'm often in this phase especially before the eps started and at the same time I love spoilers I learn things and I find it great. It's not often that it influences my mood over an ep so I think I'm lucky on this point lol.
                    Yeah I saw it and 2 times besides thanks a lot
                    Hey well that's what we're here for...The JT family is always there for each other...That's why i love it here...i know what it's like to be on a downer,i was on a bad downer only a few weeks ago and i actually didn't come on here for a couple of days..I know it doesn't seem long but it's it's long to me i got so disheartened by everything and i felt absolutely terrible but thank's to my fellow JTers i eventually snapped out of it...One other thing that helped me was not going onto JM's blog,i found it was making me feel worse,now i just go onto Rachel's site and show her my support because i foind sometimes JM doesn't really care about Rachel/Teyla but i do and i tell her so ..

Oh and one other thing
                    Spoiler:
                    why the hell does practically every ep have to revolve around McKay...It's like the one man show

ummm i kinda rambled there whoopsie
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, some more tragic news. My grandma died early this morning. She was 93.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        awwwwww,i'm sorry Padme (((HUGS)))
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that Padme...
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

OT~ Sorry to hear that Padme.

Comment

awwwwww,i'm sorry Padme (((HUGS)))
                              *hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that Padme...
                              Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              OT~ Sorry to hear that Padme.
                              Thanks ladies ((hugs)) Now how about the next part of the RR to cheer me up?
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Thanks ladies ((hugs)) Now how about the next part of the RR to cheer me up?
                                ummmmmmmmmmmm..................
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X