John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    And second I LOVE YOU I hope it doesn't trouble you too much lol but thank you so much woohoo a team ep SQUEEEEEEEEEE !

Thay are all realli genial. I really don't know which one I prefer the most the last with Teyla but I like all with Shep and Rodney lol
    Thanx asgard!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
    I typed in wraithlord and got Barnacle Brain Finn then i typed in my real name and got Androgynous Mitch Scabb.
    Hehe

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
    Very nice, Cazz!

'Gurglin' Antonia Dagger' was mine
    Thanx GnB! I think that name's quite cool

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd still nothing on Teyla...................I'm sorry but is she still on the show because i'm having my doubts about that

I don't wanna read JM's blog anymore
      JM's blog is always about McKay, Sheppard and the new guests etc. It's because they are the fans favourites. Don't give up hope yet love
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        Cazzblade Your story is just really great.
        Spoiler:
        and "One leg was raised, resting on a wooden chest, showing the tightness of his sleek black trousers that hugged the perfect line of his legs" I didn't want you go ahead neither this part was just great
        great work
        lol, I didn't write it, just passing it on

Awesome cazz...Love the second,third and last Teyla one's ....And JF with stubble...mm mm mm nice!!

I got Tripod Lindsey Scarr
        Thanx Linda

Yeah, I don't really get that either

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          JM's blog is always about McKay, Sheppard and the new guests etc. It's because they are the fans favourites. Don't give up hope yet love
          I'm sorry....After 4 years of next to nothing for Teyla i've not got much hope left

I mean how the hell can she compete with the golden boy...and the sad thing is i'm beginning to resent Rodney now!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            No Shep

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              No Shep

Ah, but after TLM ending and the jeopardy we've been promised Sheppard is in... we won't get pics of Shepp
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

lol, I didn't write it, just passing it on

Thanx Linda

Yeah, I don't really get that either

Oh ok stupid me it was really good nevertheless
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                  Here's the next little bit of Almost There:

Spoiler:

John was hurrying up the ramp into the gateroom when it hit him. He had just almost kissed Teyla. They had almost kissed. Like, actually kissed.

Holy. Crap.

That was so not good. In so many ways. In so many friendship-ending, humiliation-ensuing, ruining-the-team-dynamic-and-potentially-putting-the-entire-city-in-danger ways. Jeez, what if they actually had kissed?

John had a sudden memory of soft lips yielding under his as he pushed his body up against hers, but he quickly pushed that from his mind. No. No, his first instinct was right. This wasn’t a good thing. It didn’t matter that it would feel oh so…

Shut UP John!!

The real question was, what should he do now? Should he go and talk to her, and apologise? He wasn’t too fond of that idea… the last time he’d had to apologise for something like this had been excruciating, plus he was absolutely positive that this one wasn’t actually his fault per se. She had definitely been leaning in as well…

So, the answer was clear to John – act like it had never happened.

This was clearly the correct course of action, because it was the exact same one as Teyla chose. Not a single glance or word they exchanged was out of place, and John was very, very relieved. Relieved.

Okay, so not entirely relieved. I mean, was she not at all affected by what had almost happened? Was she not at all shaken? Or worried? She was just being so normal.

After three days of completely unnerving normality, John began to believe that he had imagined the whole encounter.

They had a pretty standard recon mission on the Friday afternoon which, unusually for them, had been just that. Standard. Uneventful. As had become their ritual, the team were unwinding together over some junk food and light conversation. Since Tagan had been born, these wind-downs usually happened in Teyla’s quarters, sitting on and beside her couch set, talking quietly while Tagan slept in his crib in the opposite corner.

Since there wasn’t much winding down to actually do, it didn’t go on too long, and was less raucous than usual. Rodney left first, John and Ronon soon after. Ronon said good night and left, but John had been in the middle of a explanation of the rules of cricket to Teyla and so he dawdled. They stood facing each other in her doorway, talking in hushed tones.

“So, yeah, that’s basically it – if it hits the rope it’s a four, if it goes straight over it’s a six…”

“But I heard her say ‘out for a duck’,” replied Teyla. “What does that mean?”

John blinked at her. “Erm… well that’s when… I have no idea…” John admitted. “It’s a stupid game anyway.”

Teyla quirked an eyebrow at him. “I believe Lieutenant Villiers would take great offence to such a remark,” she said.

“I think I could take her,” said John.

Teyla smiled. “I would not be so sure,” she said. “She has been training with me since she arrived, and is a very quick study.”

John was silent for a moment, thinking over this news. Then he shrugged. “Oh well, she wouldn’t attack a superior officer,” he said, grinning.

“Lucky for you,” said Teyla.

“Hey!” Hissed John. He grinned wider and Teyla grinned back at him. John’s only thought as he started to lean forward was that he could have gladly stood there and looked at her grinning at him for hours.

That was the moment Tagan decided to wake up.

John immediately stood up straight again, and Teyla quickly took a step back from him, blinking rapidly. She looked up at John for a moment, her eyes wide, and her cheeks a little flushed. She quickly stepped round him and hurried over to Tagan’s crib.

John swallowed. “Er… good night then,” he said.

Teyla reached one hand into the crib and looked round at John. She gave him a small smile. “Good night, John,” she said.

John got out of there. Very quickly. He walked quickly down the corridor and round the corner to his own quarters, swiped his hand over the control crystal and stepped through the open doors. They closed behind him, and John locked them.

Then, and only then, did he allow himself to start hyperventilating.

John’s jaw dropped and his eyes widened, and he sucked in a ragged breath. He ran his hands through his hair and span on the spot, staring blankly around his room.

Again. It had happened AGAIN! One time could be passed off as a moment that meant nothing… twice though, well, that meant something, right? Right?

No… no no no. This was stupid. All it meant was that John had been standing there next to Teyla and they’d been alone and she’s a beautiful woman and he’s only human…

The fact that it had happened only three days ago was irrelevant. Irrelevant.

Two almost-kisses were nothing. John wouldn’t worry until there were at least three near misses. Nodding, John dropped his hands and started to get ready for bed.

Number three happened the very next day.
                  Wow Ruby, I love it, I love it, I love it! More please.

Shutting up now though! Didn't mean to depress everyone

My feel good banner to apologise

I love this banner CB, am gonna save it to use for the future if that's ok?

You HAVE to read this!

After all the Pirate talk Rhymer wrote a little something...

Captain Sheppard

Oh my, Pirates and Sheppard together in one story.......

*swoon*

sigpic
                  Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Ok i typed in my full user name and this is what i got "Cannon-Balls Nancy"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
                      I love this banner CB, am gonna save it to use for the future if that's ok?
                      Of course!

Comment

Ok i typed in my full user name and this is what i got "Cannon-Balls Nancy"
                        Now I like this one!

Comment

Now I like this one!

heh,thought you guys would get a kick out of it!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I made some Icons..

Spoiler:
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                              I made some Icons..

Spoiler:

ooooohhhhh,Teyla.......................LOOK TEYLA...................THERE'S TEYLA!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

ooooohhhhh,Teyla.......................LOOK TEYLA...................THERE'S TEYLA!!!
                                Yup... that's Teyla.. never seen her before? You know, the woman in your sig??
                                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X