John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    *Finally comes to* Oooooh what a humdinger of a headache.... TeylaFan, what did you hit me with? A deepfryer? *staggers about a bit* I think I need some coffee, hopefuly Rodney wont be hogging the machine again....
    Hehe
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      I think...
      Spoiler:
      The Athosians will take care of the baby. Telya will be "in charge" of finding Michael and taking care of business. It's hard to watch a baby when vengence is on your mind. I think until Michael is dead, Teyla won't be taking care of the little one. Plus, the had Halling back--I think they could be setting up for someone the audience "knows" to watch the baby.
      You could be right - I could see that storyline happening with Halling, and I wouldn't mind it either.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
      Like?? OMG; I LOVE those, esp. the second!! *squeeeee" *drool* And oh, that LOOK on his face is soooo adorable!

By the way, the suggested solution re the baby sounds great! Not too depressing and doesn´t rule anything out either....
      heehee I'm glad you liked them

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Hehe! Glad you like

I like the bambino in fanfic and it would be great in an ep but every ep

I agree - but they would never have the baby in every ep anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it... I'm really starting to like the
      Spoiler:
      sending the baby away for protection idea. It's very in character for Teyla, and will be very emotional to watch. Having the baby kept by Michael would be too like the s4 arc, and keeping the baby around would be problematic.
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        I agree - but they would never have the baby in every ep anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it... I'm really starting to like the
        Spoiler:
        sending the baby away for protection idea. It's very in character for Teyla, and will be very emotional to watch. Having the baby kept by Michael would be too like the s4 arc, and keeping the baby around would be problematic.
        Agreed

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Agreed

I thought you weren't talking to me...
          sigpic

Comment

I thought you weren't talking to me...
            Damn short term memory!

Martin Wood!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              David Hewlett Twitter Update:

Spoiler:
              "Finished Stargate Atlantis "Ghost in the Machine" ... "The Shrine" is up next! "
              Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
              Watched the director’s cut of Daedalus Variations this afternoon. Andy Mikita did a terrific job on this one. Wow! Talk about a visual effects extravaganza! For those of you who enjoy “team” episodes in particular, this is one to look forward to.

Incorporated all of the notes on the Broken Ties producer’s cut and will be locking the episode later next week once the cafeteria scene and the wraith battle sequences have been shot. It’s an episode that takes Ronon far beyond the wise-cracking warrior persona fans have grown to know and love, offering up a glimpse of the character at his most vulnerable. Jason goes all out in this one, delivering by far his best performance to date. Some really wonderful scenes for Rachel and Bob as well as Teyla and Woolsey deal with personal issues. Also, a couple of touching Ronon-Sheppard moments as well.

David Nykl dropped by the office to say hello. I, of course, admonished him on your behalf for not updating his blog in a timely manner.

The title of Brad’s episode, The Shrine of Talus, has been changed after running into clearance problems. I suggested an alternate, The Shrine of Glapnok, which, alas, nobody else liked. Instead, the episode has been re-titled The Shrine.

Meanwhile: Paul is doing a polish on The Queen, Marty G. is working on The Lost Tribe, Alan is focused on his third script, Carl is spinning ideas for his third, while I continue my “research” for Whispers

Speaking of which - the deals have been closed and we finally have our guest cast in place. And quite the kick-ass guest cast it is:

Major Anne Teldy… Christina Cox (http://www.christinacox.com/)

Captain Alicia Vega… Leela Savasta (http://www.leelasavasta.ca/)

Sergeant “Dusty” Mehra… Janina Gavankar (http://www.janinagavankar.com/)

Dr. Alison Porter… Nicole de Boer (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0207498/)

Finally - production continues. Shooting now: Ghost in the Machine.

There's some pics overe there too.....

Hey Ninja - Didya notice who's playing Major Anne Teldy???
              Oh thanks so much Mrs B
              Spoiler:
              Isn't Dr. Porter going to be alone with Carson in Whispers. I hope they put them together. I love her as an actress. I use to watch DS-9 when she was on and then when she was on Becker.

Thanks for the update MrsB - Teldy looks older than I imagined her, but oh well. She also looks very familiar...

Anyway, I tried to go to sleep but couldn't (stoopid jet lag) so here instead is the next chapter of Taste of Fears - it's all JT interaction, enjoy:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4127242/...Taste_of_Fears

Ok, really going to bed now!!
              Thanks Ruby. Now I have 2 two catch up on.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
              Then you are in definitely good hands with Scifan as your teacher! cool!

i like it Donna!...it came out great! oh and by the way, i LOVE your icon!!!...he is too cute for his own good!

Lovely Scifan!...and the words are just great!...it's sooo J/T!

What Lost news!!!...i'm off to check your website!.

Very nice TeylaFan!, she is going to love it!
              Awwww, thanks on both comments Mayra.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Team siggie

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Awesome team sig and lol for Luscius(sp).

WOW! These are awesome.

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
              I made another sig i hope you all like it
              Very nice WL!!

Woot for Voyager! That's my favourite too, by a long shot.

Love your new sig, GNB!

I'm just watching The Pegasus Project... lol for the lemon!!
              I love Voyager too and the power is strong.

Welcome to the thread SheppAF!!!

Comment

Damn short term memory!

Martin Wood!!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Oh thanks so much Mrs B
                Spoiler:
                Isn't Dr. Porter going to be alone with Carson in Whispers. I hope they put them together. I love her as an actress. I use to watch DS-9 when she was on and then when she was on Becker.

Thanks Ruby. Now I have 2 two catch up on.

Awwww, thanks on both comments Mayra.

Awesome team sig and lol for Luscius(sp).

WOW! These are awesome.

Very nice WL!!

I love Voyager too and the power is strong.

Welcome to the thread SheppAF!!!

Hi Sci!! Two and counting... I'm hoping to update Lake Atlantis tonight as well. It's half written - the beginning and end is done. It just needs, you know, a middle. It's a really crappy chapter anyway, the next one will be much more fun.
                sigpic

Comment

Submersion Wallpapers... will be another post with icons because, as I realised in the galleria, there are too many for one post

Spoiler:

Comment

Icons...

Comment

Submersion Wallpapers... will be another post with icons because, as I realised in the galleria, there are too many for one post

Spoiler:

Like i said in the other thread i love these from one of my fave eps!
                      sigpic

Comment

Icons...

And these too
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Icons...

IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icons/Submersion-icon-19.jpg[/IMG]
                          As i said in the other Thread awesme
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I just updated Lake Atlantis:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4143663/4/Lake_Atlantis

I had real trouble with this chapter, and I don't think it's particularly good, but it's done and that makes me glad! The next one will be much more fun to write!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

AWESOME
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Icons...

Once again AWESOME
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...