X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
    OMG
    Spoiler:
    I did not see that scene yet .. I'm going to buy Season 4 and watch all the episode I missed

Kimberly
    yep that is one sweet "boo-boo" face on Lorne!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    NP Cazz.

Woohooo!! That is definately a kick*** sig.

OT
    Spoiler:
    We usually IM each other, but we've both been super busy and after she saw my post and PM she gave me a call to tell be she's ok.
    That's when she told me about you MP.

Oh man!
    Spoiler:
    I'd be terrified to see all that going down.

Rac!!
    How are you?
    Ruby has some nice juicy spoilers...
    Spoiler:
    about Ronon from Jason M. She went to the con in Vancouver. Do you want the link to her post.

Oh and I love that part too. You and briefly see him about to look at Shep too.
    Poor thing.
    I am fine hun, just busy as a bee! )End of the semester stuff!)
    I saw the post and have my reservations about
    Spoiler:
    the dred-wig... I am afraid it won't loook good. They did a rotten job with Teyla's wigs in season 1.

BUT.....
    Spoiler:
    I look forward to some Jen/Ronon sweetness!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      yep that is one sweet "boo-boo" face on Lorne!

I am fine hun, just busy as a bee! )End of the semester stuff!)
      I saw the post and have my reservations about
      Spoiler:
      the dred-wig... I am afraid it won't loook good. They did a rotten job with Teyla's wigs in season 1.

BUT.....
      Spoiler:
      I look forward to some Jen/Ronon sweetness!
      I'm glad you're doing good. Just don't get stressed.

I hope they do good with it too...
      Spoiler:
      I know. Season one sucks, but I'm sure Jason will be on the ball with it. He should know what we want.
      As for R/K. I can't wait what comes next.
      I bet there'll be some funny moments with Ronon and Rodney competing for her.

G'night.

Comment

Hi guys...just letting you know that the JT AWARDS Are up for VOTING!! WOHOOOO!
        Please spread the word around, we need to make this good and big!!! to unite the fandom!!!!

And Nina, can you add this to your links if you haven't done so already, thanks!

http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/21757.html

RUBY!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!
        sigpic

Comment

This irks me beyond words
          Spoiler:
          So TPTB can wr5ite a triangle story for Ronon/Keller/McKay and give then all creible airtime but can't do anything for J/T ? DAGNABIT I demand a Sheppard/Teyla/Lorne triangle - that'd be so cool to see

The above comments are not againse either Ronon, Keller, and or McKay as I enjoy all three but
          Spoiler:
          it still seems really unfair

Kimberly
          Now now don't get yourself in a twist about it...
          Spoiler:
          you know TPTB would never dedicate that much time to it, and if there is a love triangle, it would be mentioned or indicated maybe once every five episodes, just like all possible romances on Atlantis.

Hey Ruby you look very comfortable in that lounge chair LOL .. How did it feel sitting where Joe Flanigan sits ? ;-)
          Thanks for the recap of the Con and I really like your pic :-) Thank you too for the spoilers - Cool !!

Kimberly
          That's no problem - and it was amazing. I was just giddy!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          Please spread the word around, we need to make this good and big!!! to unite the fandom!!!!

And Nina, can you add this to your links if you haven't done so already, thanks!

That's because I AM awesome... LOL Thanks Camy!
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Thanks for the spoilers Ruby!!!
            Spoiler:
            A love triangle huh? Hmmm....
            Hello! What spoilers! DISH! PM me if want with them! Pretty please with sugar on top!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
              Teyla vs. Larrin
              Spoiler:
              what episodes are this from?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I couldn't sleep, so I did a small update for Our Time.

Our Time, Chapter 11:

Spoiler:

Their kiss lasts for what seems like forever. It is slow, gentle and loving. They slowly and unwillingly pull away, but once they remember where they are they knew it is inevitable.

John scans their surroundings to find a more private location. He sees an ideal spot he gently takes Teyla’s hand.

He whispers in her ear, “Come with me.”

While still holding her hand, he leads her through the courtyard. On their way through they see Teera and Tomis huddled under a blanket by a campfire. They look up at John and Teyla with newly found bliss on their faces.

Tomis grabs a spare blanket, “John. Please, stay with us by the fire.” John simply motions his head to where he’s heading. “Very well then, I suggest you take this spare blanket. The nights can get fairly cold, especially when you are not by the fire.”

John smiles as he takes it, “Thank you, Tomis and Teera. Congratulations to you both on getting together.”

“And to you two as well,” Teera says joyously.

They all give each other a last quiet smile and John continues to lead Teyla to tree next to one of the homes in a dark corner of the village. The tree is simular to the willow tree on Earth. John sits in front of the tree with a blanket around him and he props up against the trunk of the tree. He encourages Teyla to place herself in front him, between his legs. She leans her back against his chest and he wraps his arms around her body along with the blanket.

John comes forward to bring his chin on Teyla’s shoulder and holds her tighter, “They look so happy, don’t they?”

“You mean Teera and Tomis?” Teyla asks.

“Yes,” John sighs contently. “I’m glad that he told her how he felt.”

“And I also am glad that you told me how you feel about me,” Teyla replies as she snuggles in more to him.

“Teera was the one that made me this dress,” she adds.

“Well, remind me to thank her later then. You look absolutely beautiful in it,” he says before giving her a kiss on her cheek.

They sit there silently for a few minutes and taking in all that is around them.

“Everything seems too easy here,” John says sadly.

He leans back, bringing Teyla with him. She rotates herself to lay her face against his chest.

“What do you mean?” she hesitantly asks.

“I mean, even with all this and finally being with you… I can’t help think about Rodney, Ronon and everyone on Atlantis. I wonder how they are doing against the Wraith and anything or anyone else they come up against.”

Teyla nods her head, “I have been doing the same thing and question how my people are doing or have they been safe from any culling?”

“I’m sorry Teyla. I don’t mean to be….” John pauses.

“No, John. I understand,” Teyla says in a comforting tone.

They both sit there quietly thinking of the ones they’ve left behind. John comforts Teyla by stroking her arm. He watches as the villagers retreat into their homes. He begins to feel Teyla shiver and he suggest they both get up to go to Charise’s house.

Before they get too close the house, John pulls her into a loving kiss.

“I’m so glad that you are here with me,” he says before entering the home.

“I am happy as well,” she replies.
                Lovely and sweet update Scifan!...had a smile on my face the whole time!

DUDE!!! you definitely have me curious about this fic!!!. Very creepy start!.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                Hi everyone.

Spoiler:

Pretty pic RUBY!!! and look at you in JF's chair!!!...lucky gal!

Fine thanks TF, you?

BTW guys, I have 170 photos of the set, but I can't put them on tinternet... if you wanna see them, PM me your email and I'll send them on over
                I'd love to see the pics!!!...i'll PM you my email right now! Thanks!
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Hi all,
                  quickie post
                  Sort of busy this week but will try to pop in when I can.
                  Happy milestones to you chatters and will catch up on fic, pics, art , vids and JT chatter when I swing back later.

Night and later
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Ta Daaaa!

Very nice Cazz!!!...let the battle begin! LOL!...we all know who will win

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                    Happy Birthday Blue!!

I know - it's on wednesday but an early present can't hurt right?

So - I wrote two fics for you! About two of your favorite eps..
                    The first one turned out kinda sad.. so I wrote you another - happier one!

I hope you like both of them!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4182735/1/

&

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4182738/1/
                    I'll definitely read it tomorrow!.

Happy Birthday Blue!!!

To level out the height difference...

Well - Ronon did give away a major spoiler for Broken Ties:
                    Spoiler:
                    Are you sure you want to know?
                    Spoiler:
                    Really sure?
                    Spoiler:
                    REALLY?
                    Spoiler:
                    Tyre dies. He was talking about his new sword which is really cool and that he gets from a fallen comrade character, not realising that the sword was labelled 'Tyre's sword' on JM's blog LOL!!

He also said that there would be a love triangle between Ronon-Keller-Rodney, and there were some sweet Ronon/Jen moments near the beginning of the series.

I'm thinking Ronon and Rodney should fight it out

Oh and the other Ronon spoiler is:
                    Spoiler:
                    Last chance...
                    Spoiler:
                    He keeps the dreads!!! They've made a wig for him, so he's not losing the hair. On one hand, it's cool because Ronon looks great in the dreads (though Jason looks FIT without them), but on the other I was really looking forward to that scene in broken ties when he cuts them off!!
                    Interesting!..
                    Spoiler:
                    So we are getting a love triangle between Ronon/Keller/Rodney!. Maybe i'll finally figure out who i like Keller with better. At the moment, both are fine with me lol.

Hopefully we get something between John and Teyla this season!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Another pic fic...snarkiness abounds (as usual)...

Talented
                    LOL!!! another awesome and funny pic fic YC!

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                    Teyla vs. Larrin
                    Spoiler:
                    Very nice Teyla vs. Larrin sig GNB!.

With all this Larrin vs. Teyla talk, i'm curious, does anyone maybe want to do a fic about them getting into a fight?...that'd be cool!.

Goodnight everyone!
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

RL has been a killer the past few days....bleh:s But now I'm back in the world of stargate! my happy place!

Lea- awesome update! I like how
                      Spoiler:
                      nothing went gutterish at all! yes, i do love the gutter, but it was a nice change from what I would've expected!!

Cazz, that L*****/Teyla wallie is da bombe!!!
                      TEYLA WILL WIN! LARRIN WILL GO DOWN!

Elfieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! *HUGS*
                      We've missed ya, dude!!! Nice to see ya back, my friend.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUBYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!
                      That MP.... i mean.....WOW...you....so...lucky....i can't talk! That is way cool! I can't believe tht you're really at the set!!! The real set! OMG!!! So glad you're having fun, that way we can all live vicariously through you

I am so PMing you for those pics
                      --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        SAY WHAT It's a brothery/Sistery fic,right....RIGHT!"!!!

TF....
                        Umm...

Yes she did. PM me if you didn't find it and I'll PM it to you asap.
                        I'll go and PM you then...

Yes, I saw it, despite the fact you tried to hide. I really do find Ronon/Teyla so disturbing. Like, so much more disturbing than Shep/Weir. It's like incest.

Well I didn't read it, but it's labelled Romance...
                        *sigh* I've written like a dozen JT fics.. and now I write one RT fic, and I have to listen to you guys - Ruby mostly - complain!! How's that fair??

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        These are wonderful.... I love your version of Conversion... yep a much better outcome for our wonderful duo...

Thanks so much TeylaFan.... I'm speechless that you would write them for me... wonderful gifts.... thanks so much....
                        Thank you! You're very welcome!! Glad you liked them

Wonderful job TF.
                        I'm sure Blue will love them.
                        Thanks sci!
                        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                          Majorsal writes: “If there’s a season 6 of atlantis (hopes), would sam make a visit or two?”

Answer: I don’t see why not.

Paloosa writes: “But if this ends up being Atlantis’ last season, and there are no more movies, what happens to you?”

Answer: Hard to say at this point. If season 5 turns out to be our final season, I imagine there would be a movie or two in Atlantis’s future. Paul and I also have a number of pilot scripts we’ve been sitting on…

Claimial writes: “Why would MGM or SciFi or whoever is responsible for making these kinds of decisions cancel a show that is doing so great?”

Answer: It all comes down to economics. The longer a show runs, the more expensive it is to produce. When it reaches the point that the costs outweigh the financial benefits, then the plug is pulled. But that’s not to say we’ve reached that point however.

Comment

Thanks Camy.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            Hello! What spoilers! DISH! PM me if want with them! Pretty please with sugar on top!
                            I thought you were trying to be spoiler free.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                            Lovely and sweet update Scifan!...had a smile on my face the whole time!

DUDE!!! you definitely have me curious about this fic!!!. Very creepy start!.

Pretty pic RUBY!!! and look at you in JF's chair!!!...lucky gal!

I'd love to see the pics!!!...i'll PM you my email right now! Thanks!
                            Awww thanks Mayra.

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                            Hi all,
                            quickie post
                            Sort of busy this week but will try to pop in when I can.
                            Happy milestones to you chatters and will catch up on fic, pics, art , vids and JT chatter when I swing back later.

Night and later
                            Well, we miss ya Maff.

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                            RL has been a killer the past few days....bleh:s But now I'm back in the world of stargate! my happy place!

Lea- awesome update! I like how
                            Spoiler:
                            nothing went gutterish at all! yes, i do love the gutter, but it was a nice change from what I would've expected!!

Cazz, that L*****/Teyla wallie is da bombe!!!
                            TEYLA WILL WIN! LARRIN WILL GO DOWN!

Elfieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! *HUGS*
                            We've missed ya, dude!!! Nice to see ya back, my friend.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUBYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!
                            That MP.... i mean.....WOW...you....so...lucky....i can't talk! That is way cool! I can't believe tht you're really at the set!!! The real set! OMG!!! So glad you're having fun, that way we can all live vicariously through you

I am so PMing you for those pics
                            Thanks JT4L.
                            Spoiler:
                            I guess I personally feel uncomfortable writing that stuff. I know I could if I really put my mind to it, but I feel like I peeping tom. But that's just me.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                            Umm...

I'll go and PM you then...

*sigh* I've written like a dozen JT fics.. and now I write one RT fic, and I have to listen to you guys - Ruby mostly - complain!! How's that fair??

Thank you! You're very welcome!! Glad you liked them

Thanks sci!
                            NP hun.

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                            Majorsal writes: “If there’s a season 6 of atlantis (hopes), would sam make a visit or two?”

Answer: I don’t see why not.

Paloosa writes: “But if this ends up being Atlantis’ last season, and there are no more movies, what happens to you?”

Answer: Hard to say at this point. If season 5 turns out to be our final season, I imagine there would be a movie or two in Atlantis’s future. Paul and I also have a number of pilot scripts we’ve been sitting on…

Claimial writes: “Why would MGM or SciFi or whoever is responsible for making these kinds of decisions cancel a show that is doing so great?”

Answer: It all comes down to economics. The longer a show runs, the more expensive it is to produce. When it reaches the point that the costs outweigh the financial benefits, then the plug is pulled. But that’s not to say we’ve reached that point however.
                            Thank you so much MrsB

Comment

No worries Camy... I got it covered as usual
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

DAILY VOTING
                                LINKS

Vote for J/T on Lifeline in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=202

Pics to follow for use in game: (Under spoiler tags since it's season 4)
                                Spoiler:

Vote for John And Teyla Favorite Moment Picture Game
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50938&page=11
                                (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list, don't forget to add a pic)

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...44977&page=146
                                (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45133&page=129
                                (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=75
                                (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Feed The Wraith
                                Vote for your least favorite character to be fed to a Wraith.
                                Vote for one character, once a day!!
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=52093&page=42

H&H Atlantis Members
                                Give one point to you favorite member, and take away one point for a member you might not like. VOTE ONCE A DAY!!
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53244&page=27

*NEW*H&H SG-1 & SGA Female Friendships
                                Give one point to your favorite friendship and take one point from your least favorite friendship. Vote once a day!
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53116&page=18

*NEW*H&H Atlantis Season 1 Episodes
                                Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53390&page=13

*NEW*H&H Atlantis Season 2 Episodes
                                Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53470&page=12

*NEW*H&H Atlantis Season 3 Episodes
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53471&page=14

*NEW*H&H Atlantis Season 4 Episodes
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53472&page=12

VOTING UPDATE

Well This Mortal Coil has now made it into the list,,, and can you all believe it ,,This Mortal Coil is our 25th JT episode on the list...

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

*NEW*VOTING TIME FOR THE JOHN & TEYLA AWARDS 2008

Alright it's voting time in the John & Teyla Awards 2008.
                                So go on over and check all the nominations and vote for you favorite.
                                Voting will end on Sunday 20th April!!!

RACHEL LUTTRELL OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Rachel's official site.. updated with a little message and a pic of her and Caden..awwww
                                Keep showing her your support and write her a comment to show our love for her.
                                http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

JEWEL STAITE OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Jewel's official website for latest news and projects and send Jewel a note if you like to show her your support as well.
                                http://jewelstaite.com/

FIC BATTLE
                                SG_rarepairings LJ community is having a Fic Battle.
                                Would you like to write a little fic for some of the different prompts that has been suggested..
                                Check out the prompts and post the fic at this link as well,, you may give a link to the story over here at GW.
                                http://community.livejournal.com/sg_...tml?mode=reply

JT NEWSLETTER

Go check out the JT Newsletter over at LiveJournal... there you will find intresting things found on JT...
                                Challanges, ficathons, fics, videos, artwork,, and much more..so head on over and check it out.
                                http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...tter/9384.html

*NEW*BEYA CHALLENGE
                                There is a new challenge on Beya, for more info check this post.
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=72167

A LITTLE SGA SEGMENT ON EXTRA

A short little segment from EXTRA about SGA, they go behind the scenes on Harmony.
                                As usual Joe likes to goof up, telling the guy pretty much he has to fall more manly *lol* then again I don't think anyone really does the falling after being stunned as Joe does...
                                http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM

HYPASPACE WEEKLY

A little video of some behind the scenes for season 3, interview with David H, Jason M & Joe F and also a little about the action figures.. and yeah David likes to be funny about the Sheppard action figure *lol*
                                http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

JOE FLANIGAN ON EXTRA

The video with Joe on Extra is now up on MGM's site... and as usual he is his charming self and funny... gosh do I love his relaxed style and down to earth personality
                                http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=106
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X