• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Yes let's all vote for a
    Spoiler:
    Teyla vs Larrin Fightoff

Did i ever tell you i like the way you think

sciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,where you been....I miss you......Anywho did ya see my Teyla vid,if you can't find the link just clicky on my videos under the sigs

Well i would pay £££! What i'm Scottish and we use Sterling pounds

Well i'm thinking i should be heading to bed....Well i was heading to bed an hour ago!
    Raising hand and opening wallet!

G-night, Linda!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Thanx Sci!

I just had a great idea to make a Teyla vs Larrin banner but my Photoshop refuses to open

Cazz, that sucks. I hope I am around to see the banner!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    OT
    Spoiler:
    That happened to my dad the first time. The second time is because of Pulmanary(sp) arrest. His heart is weak, he has sleep apnia(sp) and that also affects his breathing. And he's overweight and not active.And the list goes on and on. Sorry about your mom.

Woooooo hoooo!!! That rocked Linda!!!

Thanks for the rec.

G'night TF and great job!!!

Nice to see you around hun. I still haven't got to do any of your fics.

NP Cazz.

Hey hun. RL has been keeping me busy. Sorry and I miss you too.
    I did see your vid. You did awesome!!!
    Sci,

NP. Thank, well RL is becoming manageable. Now, watch that I opened my mouth. Not even your B-day gift I see! You been dealing with some issues, so I might forgive. Sill thinking.....

Hang it there! Everything will be alright!

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
    Yes, he is quite edible!

Oh!
    Spoiler:
    B*tch fight! *immaturely begins to chant "fight! fight! fight!"*

Excellent! *mimics Mr. Burns*
    Most def!!! I love the sarcastic way he delivery his lines.

Chanting as well!!!!!!!

Goodnight all!!
    sigpic
    Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
    Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
    WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
      Anais33 a ecrit: “1)Il y’aura un relation amoureuse entre Alicia Vegas et John sheppard ou un autre membre de l’équipe? "

Reponses: 1) Non.

English translation: 1) No plans for any romantic relationship between Vega and Sheppard.

Montrealer writes: “Have casting for the ‘Whispers’ episode girls being done yet?”

Answer: The last casting session is on Tuesday - after which I’ll have some news on this front.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Thaks JT4L.....It's the best way to see Teyla...all whumpified!!

YIKES!!! I am so glad i'm past that stage!!
        Lucky gal! You and Kitty be careful with those shovels.... poor unsespecting people could get hurt! *rubs goose-egg bump on head*

I've still got to do homework. Man, i am one heck of a procrastinator..... d'oh

GOOD NIGHT!!!
        --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
          Anais33 a ecrit: “1)Il y’aura un relation amoureuse entre Alicia Vegas et John sheppard ou un autre membre de l’équipe? "

English translation: 1) No plans for any romantic relationship between Vega and Sheppard.

Montrealer writes: “Have casting for the ‘Whispers’ episode girls being done yet?”

Answer: The last casting session is on Tuesday - after which I’ll have some news on this front.

YEA One less thing to be hyperventilating about Thank you Mrs.B
          Now we just need to get JM to at least tease about J/T scenes !

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

Not that I thought it was going to happen but THANK GOD!!! Definately one less thing to scream over this coming season!
            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
            &=AWESOME &Forever
            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

I do want Larrin to be bad, or at least for John not to be interested...but that's wishful thinking.

A Larrin/Teyla Fight...are you kidding me...did you see Larrin's reaction when she saw the Wraith? There's no fight between these two, she only has to see Teyla in her fighting pose and her outfit and she'll drop dead on the floor!

It ain't gonna happen! There's no competition. Besides, the only way that Teyla/Larrin will have a fight is if Larrin is bad.

Can you imagine another scene like Sora and Teyla...Oh, man...someone should ask JM a similar question...Mrs. B???? Where are you???

Something like..we'll we see Teyla fight more this season since she's no longer pregnant? something similar to her hand to hand combat with Sora in The Eye? That was AWESOME!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                Something like..we'll we see Teyla fight more this season since she's no longer pregnant? something similar to her hand to hand combat with Sora in The Eye? That was AWESOME!
                I WOULD LOVE THAT! I miss wraith-kicking Teyla.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                  Some Teyla Icons...
                  Spoiler:

And with that I'm off to bed!! G'night everyone!
                  Wow, those are nice Teyla icons TeylaFan!

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                  I can see why! I love that man!!

That would be correct.

Not at all!

Agree! What not to do! Episodes like Travelers especially the last 15 minutes of it. Man, they did John a disservice!
                  Spoiler:
                  His decision makings those last few minutes overshadow what he did prior to that which was fine in IMO. It showed him to be calm and intelligent. Then, they destroyed it by showing him willing to makeout with a pretty girl when a Wraith could be possibly lurking and then allowed her to get the upper hand because of a makeout session. Annoying!!

LOL! sooo true!!!...Travellers was a horrible episode!. Yup, the last 15 minutes was the worst!.
                  Spoiler:
                  Tell me about it!..at the beginning, the episode wasn't too bad because he wasn't falling for her charm but at the end, i have no idea what happened to him UGH!.
                  Perfect example of what not too do!.

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

Thanks MrsB!... just one less thing to worry about for season 5!.

I do want Larrin to be bad, or at least for John not to be interested...but that's wishful thinking.

A Larrin/Teyla Fight...are you kidding me...did you see Larrin's reaction when she saw the Wraith? There's no fight between these two, she only has to see Teyla in her fighting pose and her outfit and she'll drop dead on the floor!

It ain't gonna happen! There's no competition. Besides, the only way that Teyla/Larrin will have a fight is if Larrin is bad.

Can you imagine another scene like Sora and Teyla...Oh, man...someone should ask JM a similar question...Mrs. B???? Where are you???

HELL YEAH!...Larrin wouldn't have a chance against Teyla!. Larrin's fight with the Wraith was sooo weak!...better yet, what fight because she got her butt kicked really fast!. No way would she have a chance against Teyla!.
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

Thanks Mrs B ..
                    Spoiler:
                    but the full translation to the question is.. is there going to be a romantic relationship between Vega and John Sheppard, or another member of the team.

And I like the way JM only emphasised NO to Vega and Sheppard..hmmm...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                      Raising hand and opening wallet!

G-night, Linda!

Cazz, that sucks. I hope I am around to see the banner!

Sci,

NP. Thank, well RL is becoming manageable. Now, watch that I opened my mouth. Not even your B-day gift I see! You been dealing with some issues, so I might forgive. Sill thinking.....

Hang it there! Everything will be alright!

Most def!!! I love the sarcastic way he delivery his lines.

Chanting as well!!!!!!!

Goodnight all!!
                      Ahhhh!!! I didn't leave you a review. Oh man. I'm so sorry. I'll do that asap.

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

Thanks MrsB for the update.

Heee heeee. Camy that would be so cool. Sora and Teyla was a great fight but she was no match for Teyla.

Comment

I couldn't sleep, so I did a small update for Our Time.

Our Time, Chapter 11:

Spoiler:

Their kiss lasts for what seems like forever. It is slow, gentle and loving. They slowly and unwillingly pull away, but once they remember where they are they knew it is inevitable.

John scans their surroundings to find a more private location. He sees an ideal spot he gently takes Teyla’s hand.

He whispers in her ear, “Come with me.”

While still holding her hand, he leads her through the courtyard. On their way through they see Teera and Tomis huddled under a blanket by a campfire. They look up at John and Teyla with newly found bliss on their faces.

Tomis grabs a spare blanket, “John. Please, stay with us by the fire.” John simply motions his head to where he’s heading. “Very well then, I suggest you take this spare blanket. The nights can get fairly cold, especially when you are not by the fire.”

John smiles as he takes it, “Thank you, Tomis and Teera. Congratulations to you both on getting together.”

“And to you two as well,” Teera says joyously.

They all give each other a last quiet smile and John continues to lead Teyla to tree next to one of the homes in a dark corner of the village. The tree is simular to the willow tree on Earth. John sits in front of the tree with a blanket around him and he props up against the trunk of the tree. He encourages Teyla to place herself in front him, between his legs. She leans her back against his chest and he wraps his arms around her body along with the blanket.

John comes forward to bring his chin on Teyla’s shoulder and holds her tighter, “They look so happy, don’t they?”

“You mean Teera and Tomis?” Teyla asks.

“Yes,” John sighs contently. “I’m glad that he told her how he felt.”

“And I also am glad that you told me how you feel about me,” Teyla replies as she snuggles in more to him.

“Teera was the one that made me this dress,” she adds.

“Well, remind me to thank her later then. You look absolutely beautiful in it,” he says before giving her a kiss on her cheek.

They sit there silently for a few minutes and taking in all that is around them.

“Everything seems too easy here,” John says sadly.

He leans back, bringing Teyla with him. She rotates herself to lay her face against his chest.

“What do you mean?” she hesitantly asks.

“I mean, even with all this and finally being with you… I can’t help think about Rodney, Ronon and everyone on Atlantis. I wonder how they are doing against the Wraith and anything or anyone else they come up against.”

Teyla nods her head, “I have been doing the same thing and question how my people are doing or have they been safe from any culling?”

“I’m sorry Teyla. I don’t mean to be….” John pauses.

“No, John. I understand,” Teyla says in a comforting tone.

They both sit there quietly thinking of the ones they’ve left behind. John comforts Teyla by stroking her arm. He watches as the villagers retreat into their homes. He begins to feel Teyla shiver and he suggest they both get up to go to Charise’s house.

Before they get too close the house, John pulls her into a loving kiss.

“I’m so glad that you are here with me,” he says before entering the home.

“I am happy as well,” she replies.

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom
                          Doxymom's ff.net page

Gator101

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Fanfic Central (Teal'c is looking for Aurthors to help a new site and post fics.)

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fic Jan., Round Robin Fic Feb., Round Robin Fic Mar.

Round Robin Fic April Parts 1-3
                          Doxymom

Whenever, Wherever

Spectrum JT Rarepairing fic

Gator101:

Jealous

Tormented Rated T - Mature

Hope24

Bittersweet

JT4Life

What is Love Chapter 1-4

MrsB

Stealth

Planet TV

A Wish Yet to Come

DNA Snatchers

Teyla Snatchers (sequel to DNA Snatchers)

RubyCaspar

Tiresium Problem

Lake Atlantis

Loot

Amanda

Scifan

Our Time
                          Chapter 1-10, Chapter 11

Seldear

Eurydice Passing

Teal'c Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

TeylaFan:

Captivity

Teyilia:

Lost and Wounded Mature readers only

Tielan Nexus

YappiChick

Enlist

Encourage

The Chocolate Cake Caper

The Bachelor's Party

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess-Ancient Baby Maker
                          Chapter 18 Impala in the Park

The Colonel's Niece Chapter 8

Gator Tainted Survival ( updated- 3.27) (Mature readers only)

Hope
                          Journey to Bring Them Home Chapter 8
                          One Moment In Time Chapter 5

LandJrule Betrayal (Updated and finished. 3.28)

Ruby Atlantis Lake: Chapter 3, Chapter 4

TeyiliaThe Ascension War Part 2 New Birth Mature Readers Only

TeylaFan Chapter 4

DevineM27 -The Enemy Within Part 2, Chapter 1: Relationships

Teal'c2006
                          SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
                          Mature Readers Only

Cold Shower Alert!!!
                          Warning: Mature Readers ONLY!

Gator101 Promises to Return

Want

Heist (updated- 3.27)

RubyCaspar Pretend

Wedjatqi Need of Body and Soul (Chapter 11, updated)

Atlantis Olympics (Part 6 updated)

Fic Recs

By Camy

By Elf(Rononzel)

By Gator 101

By Gator 101

By jtjaforever

Tons of Fic Rec:
                          Post 1, Post 2, Post 3, Post 4, Post 5, Post 6 Some material are for mature readers only.

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
                          Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
                          I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gator: Meredith?

Starg8fan: Severed Ties

Teyilia: Vierna's Redemption Mature Readers Only

Teyilia SGA Lightsaber Story

April's Birthday Fics

Battle Prompts

Fics and list

Rarepairing Fic Battle

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.

Comment

Awesome update Sci!!!

Comment

Awesome update Sci!!!
                              Thanks MrsB.
                              Sorry it's so short. Hopefully, I'll make up for it next time.

Now, I just need to find time to do something for Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                I couldn't sleep, so I did a small update for Our Time.

Our Time, Chapter 11:

Spoiler:

Their kiss lasts for what seems like forever. It is slow, gentle and loving. They slowly and unwillingly pull away, but once they remember where they are they knew it is inevitable.

John scans their surroundings to find a more private location. He sees an ideal spot he gently takes Teyla’s hand.

He whispers in her ear, “Come with me.”

While still holding her hand, he leads her through the courtyard. On their way through they see Teera and Tomis huddled under a blanket by a campfire. They look up at John and Teyla with newly found bliss on their faces.

Tomis grabs a spare blanket, “John. Please, stay with us by the fire.” John simply motions his head to where he’s heading. “Very well then, I suggest you take this spare blanket. The nights can get fairly cold, especially when you are not by the fire.”

John smiles as he takes it, “Thank you, Tomis and Teera. Congratulations to you both on getting together.”

“And to you two as well,” Teera says joyously.

They all give each other a last quiet smile and John continues to lead Teyla to tree next to one of the homes in a dark corner of the village. The tree is simular to the willow tree on Earth. John sits in front of the tree with a blanket around him and he props up against the trunk of the tree. He encourages Teyla to place herself in front him, between his legs. She leans her back against his chest and he wraps his arms around her body along with the blanket.

John comes forward to bring his chin on Teyla’s shoulder and holds her tighter, “They look so happy, don’t they?”

“You mean Teera and Tomis?” Teyla asks.

“Yes,” John sighs contently. “I’m glad that he told her how he felt.”

“And I also am glad that you told me how you feel about me,” Teyla replies as she snuggles in more to him.

“Teera was the one that made me this dress,” she adds.

“Well, remind me to thank her later then. You look absolutely beautiful in it,” he says before giving her a kiss on her cheek.

They sit there silently for a few minutes and taking in all that is around them.

“Everything seems too easy here,” John says sadly.

He leans back, bringing Teyla with him. She rotates herself to lay her face against his chest.

“What do you mean?” she hesitantly asks.

“I mean, even with all this and finally being with you… I can’t help think about Rodney, Ronon and everyone on Atlantis. I wonder how they are doing against the Wraith and anything or anyone else they come up against.”

Teyla nods her head, “I have been doing the same thing and question how my people are doing or have they been safe from any culling?”

“I’m sorry Teyla. I don’t mean to be….” John pauses.

“No, John. I understand,” Teyla says in a comforting tone.

They both sit there quietly thinking of the ones they’ve left behind. John comforts Teyla by stroking her arm. He watches as the villagers retreat into their homes. He begins to feel Teyla shiver and he suggest they both get up to go to Charise’s house.

Before they get too close the house, John pulls her into a loving kiss.

“I’m so glad that you are here with me,” he says before entering the home.

“I am happy as well,” she replies.
                                Awesome Chapter Lea
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X