John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    She's popped in a couple of times I'm sure she mentioned something about the RR last time she was on

Thanx TF! Number 2 is fair game but Hope has already asked for number 8 (at least I think it was that one!) sorry

ok....I was getting a little worried!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    Welcome to the J/T thread CarSen!!!

GNB, I love your RDA sig!!!.

Great Teyla vid Linda!....liked the song!.
    Thanks Mayra,i love that song...and Anastacia....That song has got such meaning in the words!
    sigpic

Comment

I agree, i'm not really looking forward to seeing the second parter.
      Spoiler:
      i know supposedly JM said the team will be featured but the fact that he said Martin Gero is writing this and we all know how much he loves Rodney and of course, Daniel is going to come it, honestly, i don't know how much screen time can the other characters get. Don't get me wrong, i like Daniel but having these two featured in the second parter...it's going to be a lot of Rodney and Daniel.

I'd love to see a featured episode with
      Spoiler:
      John and Teyla!. We haven't got that yet...well, Letters from Pegasus i say is very close...but since then, we haven't gotten a featurd J/T episode . Ah, Wishpers....also not looking forward to it, other than seeing Carson. I was at first because i thought it would be Carson and the woman but of course, i see they put John in the mix too so i'm crossing my fingers this episode will surprise me and i'll end up liking it.
      ITA

Out of all the eps that we know a little of I'm looking forward to FC the least

Oh and we so need a specific JT ep, preferably offworld

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I'm trying to catch up LOL..
        Thanks Linda for the awesome Teyla video :-)
        I am sorry if I seemed as though I was blaming anyone per se on the Rachel/Teyla being pregnant issue - I merely get discouraged seeing Teyla blamed about the J/T situation and the discontentment with the pregnancy arc
        My feelings on the J/T situation are in the minority too since I often get upset with John more than Teyla !! John has openly flirted several times in front of Teyla and I think he often gives out mixed signals and do understand Teyla's doubt .
        As for the whole Teyla/Kanaan situation- I do agree Kanaan needs to go based on no spark between him and Teyla and the whole Kanaan intro seemed contrived and yes I do agree TPTB could have wrote a much better Teyla being preggers story arc but it is what it is and I'm hoping Season 5 brings much better Teyla centric episodes and many more J/T shippiness together and with the baby so

Spoiler:
        NO NO NO to any killing off Teyla's baby - that's be too devastating

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Some Teyla Icons...
          Spoiler:

And with that I'm off to bed!! G'night everyone!
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Some Teyla Icons...
            Spoiler:

Very nice! Love the last two. 'Night!
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Some Teyla Icons...
              Spoiler:

Sweet icons TF
              Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
              &=AWESOME &Forever
              No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
                OT ~

Spoiler:
                I totally agree with you on this hunni!

Yep, I'm one of the TV.Com bunch. You're welcome to pop by any time you like.

The forum you're mostly on wouldn't happen to be DLChem by any chance would it?
                OT

Spoiler:
                Yeah I'm on DLChem... are you on there too...if so what is your screenname??
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  Very nice! Love the last two. 'Night!
                  Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                  Sweet icons TF
                  Thanks! And night WP!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

ITA

Out of all the eps that we know a little of I'm looking forward to FC the least

Oh and we so need a specific JT ep, preferably offworld

Or her going to Earth with him and he can show her the ferris wheel

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                    I'm trying to catch up LOL..
                    Thanks Linda for the awesome Teyla video :-)
                    I am sorry if I seemed as though I was blaming anyone per se on the Rachel/Teyla being pregnant issue - I merely get discouraged seeing Teyla blamed about the J/T situation and the discontentment with the pregnancy arc
                    My feelings on the J/T situation are in the minority too since I often get upset with John more than Teyla !! John has openly flirted several times in front of Teyla and I think he often gives out mixed signals and do understand Teyla's doubt .
                    As for the whole Teyla/Kanaan situation- I do agree Kanaan needs to go based on no spark between him and Teyla and the whole Kanaan intro seemed contrived and yes I do agree TPTB could have wrote a much better Teyla being preggers story arc but it is what it is and I'm hoping Season 5 brings much better Teyla centric episodes and many more J/T shippiness together and with the baby so

Spoiler:
                    NO NO NO to any killing off Teyla's baby - that's be too devastating

Kimberly
                    Thanks taffy.....

No no i didn't think you were blaming anyone,i just thought you misunderstood me when i was talking about the
                    Spoiler:
                    pregnancy,i was so glad they decided to keep Rachel and write the pregnancy into the storyline....I was just disappointed in the actual storyloine itself,not the fact they wrote the pregnancy in........I just think they missed a great opportunity and that they picked the worst scenario they could have picked but that's just my opinion

and believe me when Teyla gets blamed for things when she hasn't even done anything wrong i get upset too......I'm very protective of Teyla you know

but
                    Spoiler:
                    i don't want to see a baby on Atlantis permanently....Don't hit me but i just don't really like kids and that's part of the reason i don't want one on the show......I'm just not a kiddie person

Some Teyla Icons...
                    Spoiler:

Very nice...I love these,especially the Michael one! Night TF!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Very nice...I love these,especially the Michael one! Night TF!
                      Thanks! You can have the Michael one if you like!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks! You can have the Michael one if you like!
                        WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO.........Saved!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO.........Saved!!!
                          Hehe

Ok... reeeeally going now!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hehe

Ok... reeeeally going now!
                            uh huh......yeah suuuuuuuuuuuuuure you are
                            sigpic

Comment

Great work TF! Especially those^

Or her going to Earth with him and he can show her the ferris wheel
                              Oh, that would so sweet and adorable! Oooo, maybe with fireworks going off in the background!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                                I know what you mean. Sometimes we need a little break from Rodney lol

Nice vid

Thank you! I saw that picture and couldn't resist
                                I can see why! I love that man!!

She's popped in a couple of times I'm sure she mentioned something about the RR last time she was on

Thanx TF! Number 2 is fair game but Hope has already asked for number 8 (at least I think it was that one!) sorry

That would be correct.

Thanks!!! *hugs* Oh that's ok, I'm sure she wouldn't mind sharing!
                                Don't worry - I'll ask first
                                Not at all!

Exactly!...some of the best Character centric episodes had that formula which was team based!...Sateda comes to mind!.
                                Agree! What not to do! Episodes like Travelers especially the last 15 minutes of it. Man, they did John a disservice!
                                Spoiler:
                                His decision makings those last few minutes overshadow what he did prior to that which was fine in IMO. It showed him to be calm and intelligent. Then, they destroyed it by showing him willing to makeout with a pretty girl when a Wraith could be possibly lurking and then allowed her to get the upper hand because of a makeout session. Annoying!!

Some Teyla Icons...

TF, these are great! I really love the last one.

Goodnight! Sweet dreams!
                                sigpic
                                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                                Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                                WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X