Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
    I'm trying to catch up LOL..
    Thanks Linda for the awesome Teyla video :-)
    I am sorry if I seemed as though I was blaming anyone per se on the Rachel/Teyla being pregnant issue - I merely get discouraged seeing Teyla blamed about the J/T situation and the discontentment with the pregnancy arc
    My feelings on the J/T situation are in the minority too since I often get upset with John more than Teyla !! John has openly flirted several times in front of Teyla and I think he often gives out mixed signals and do understand Teyla's doubt .
    As for the whole Teyla/Kanaan situation- I do agree Kanaan needs to go based on no spark between him and Teyla and the whole Kanaan intro seemed contrived and yes I do agree TPTB could have wrote a much better Teyla being preggers story arc but it is what it is and I'm hoping Season 5 brings much better Teyla centric episodes and many more J/T shippiness together and with the baby so

Spoiler:
    NO NO NO to any killing off Teyla's baby - that's be too devastating

Kimberly
    Re the baby...
    Spoiler:

I don't know whether the baby will be killed off but I'm pretty certain that it won't be around for very long. There is no way that tptp are going to have a baby on SGA.. its just not practical.. there is a lot of legal stuff that has to be put in place as well. They usually have to have twins in case one of the babies is not being very cooperative.. and there is a very limited time they are allowed to film with babies... so I think they will come up with some way to get rid of it .. most likely send it away and you may just hear of it now and then ...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Great work TF! Especially those^

Oh, that would so sweet and adorable! Oooo, maybe with fireworks going off in the background!

Oh yes,now what can be more romantic than that!

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
      I can see why! I love that man!!

That would be correct.

Not at all!

Agree! What not to do! Episodes like Travelers especially the last 15 minutes of it. Man, they did John a disservice!
      Spoiler:
      His decision makings those last few minutes overshadow what he did prior to that which was fine in IMO. It showed him to be calm and intelligent. Then, they destroyed it by showing him willing to makeout with a pretty girl when a Wraith could be possibly lurking and then allowed her to get the upper hand because of a makeout session. Annoying!!

TF, these are great! I really love the last one.

Goodnight! Sweet dreams!
      Oh you mean like
      Spoiler:
      WHEN HE CAME ROUND THE CORNER AT THE WRONG MOMENT JUST WHEN THE WRAITH WAS FEEDING ON LARRIN......COULDN'T HE HAVE WAITED A COUPLE MORE MINUTES!!!

Oh now how on earth did the caps lock go on....heehee
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Oh you mean like
        Spoiler:
        WHEN HE CAME ROUND THE CORNER AT THE WRONG MOMENT JUST WHEN THE WRAITH WAS FEEDING ON LARRIN......COULDN'T HE HAVE WAITED A COUPLE MORE MINUTES!!!

Oh now how on earth did the caps lock go on....heehee
        Point taken! It all rolls down hill doesn't it. Especially from that moment!
        sigpic
        Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
        Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
        WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Point taken! It all rolls down hill doesn't it. Especially from that moment!
          mmhm,you know that's the one time i was actually rooting for the Wraith......Is that wrong
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe some candy floss

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Some Teyla Icons..
              Spoiler:

And with that I'm off to bed!! G'night everyone!
              Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              No problem it's true
              I did something else I had one other idea but it will be long and I didn't have time to do it I thought of this during all the week I'll try later. There are two which are the same but I didn't which one to choose they are bad both
              Spoiler:

Originally posted by CarSen View Post
              John & Teyla? Together!? Yeeeees of course
              They are so cute together ..I think it's just a matter of time
              Very Nice Icons teylaFan and Cazz also welcome to the Family CarSen ive been so busy with the littleones off School that ive got so much to catch up on im still hoping to Make Something for Blue fore Her Birthday
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

mmhm,you know that's the one time i was actually rooting for the Wraith......Is that wrong
                No. Although, my feelings for Larrin isn't that extreme. Hey, I like Todd! Sometimes there are some characters that derserve the whumping that is coming to them.

What I want is
                Spoiler:
                a fight between Larrin and Teyla.
                sigpic
                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Thanx JT4L! Have fun is that the right thing to say? I've never been to a baptism!
                  Yes, Cazz, that's the right thing to say! It was long, VERY long, but the family we know is lovely, and the after party had great food.
                  Well guys,i made my first Teyla music vid....
                  I LOVE IT, LINDA!!!! Teyla whump!!!!
                  Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  *self comes sailing into the thread for a 44 hour (unwanted) wakefulness* I need Teyla Whump, right now!! I'm in a really sour mood because not only am I getting very little sleep (dakti tornado alarm testing) but I'm also getting treated like sh!t in a chatroom I'm a moderator in over on a chatserver called IRCStorm. I'm not 110% myself yet and I'm already mad at the world *starts to cry*

*notices Linda's new vid*

*self feels a tiny bit better, but is still crying*
                  Awww, poor Kitty, here maybe this'll make you feel a bit better:
                  Spoiler:
                  (((((BIG HUGS FOR KITTY!!!)))))

Hey has anyone heard from Elf...She hasn't been on for a few days!!
                  No, i haven't.... sent her a PM the other day reminding her it was her turn for the RR.... i dunno....
                  Some Teyla Icons...
                  Spoiler:

And with that I'm off to bed!! G'night everyone!
                  These rock, TF!!!! You've captured some of Teyla' best looks in here!

g'night hun!
                  --Kate

Comment

Maybe some candy floss

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........candyyyyyyyyyy flosssssssssssss.........yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy........huh were you sayin
                    sigpic

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........candyyyyyyyyyy flosssssssssssss.........yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy........huh were you sayin
                      I could use some sugar right about now. Kinda sleepy, but I still have to do homework.
                      --Kate

Comment

No. Although, my feelings for Larrin isn't that extreme. Hey, I like Todd! Sometimes there are some characters that derserve the whumping that is coming to them.

What I want is
                        Spoiler:
                        Now that i would pay good money to see......but it wouldn't last very long....oh what the heck i'd still pay to see it!

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                        Yes, Cazz, that's the right thing to say! It was long, VERY long, but the family we know is lovely, and the after party had great food.

I LOVE IT, LINDA!!!! Teyla whump!!!!

Awww, poor Kitty, here maybe this'll make you feel a bit better:
                        Spoiler:
                        (((((BIG HUGS FOR KITTY!!!)))))

No, i haven't.... sent her a PM the other day reminding her it was her turn for the RR.... i dunno....

These rock, TF!!!! You've captured some of Teyla' best looks in here!

g'night hun!
                        Thaks JT4L.....It's the best way to see Teyla...all whumpified!!

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                        I could use some sugar right about now. Kinda sleepy, but I still have to do homework.
                        YIKES!!! I am so glad i'm past that stage!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Very Nice Icons teylaFan and Cazz
                          Thanx Donna!

What I want is
                          Spoiler:
                          I've been campaigning for that for a while! There's quite a few supporters on this thread

As Teyla cuddles the big fluffy Rabbit John won for her

Comment

Well that's never happened before! I wake up - and we're still on the same page as yesterday!

LLOL! Thanks!

Hehe Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks Cazz!! You making come Icons today too? I'm getting closer to 2000...
                            NP TF.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                            Madtricks writes: “Will we be lucky enough to see new battleships in season 5?”

Answer: We will definitely see some new alien ships in season 5.

Lily writes: “I just read an article at Gateworld about Stargate Universe. From what I understand from that article, the idea is not to make both Atlantis and this new show simultaneously. Does it mean that if this show gets a go, Atlantis will be canceled just to have this new show?”

Answer: It’s far too early to say how things will develop. As Brad pointed out, producing 40 episodes of television a year aint exactly a picnic. It‘s an exhaustive schedule and one that isn’t made all that much by simply hiring more writers. Still, it’s a classy problem and if that’s the scenario we’re faced with, I’ve no doubt we’ll make it work. One show? Two shoes? At the end of the day, the ball is in SciFi and MGM’s court.

DasNdanger writes: “Is there any chance we can have the best of both Wraith worlds - discover a way for them to gain nourishment from regular food, without taking away their ability, or desire, to feed on humans (much like a reformed alcoholic still craves a drink)?”

Answer: Let’s just say there are some very interesting developments on the wraith front this season - and one that will be of particular interest to you…

Lily writes: “My concerns about “First Contact”, based on the info available:

1) I hope this is a team episode, with all the cast […] and not a Rodney and Dr Jackson centric episode. 2) I hope Rodney is written as the Rodney we know in Atlantis, and not the “SG-1 version of McKay”, just to please the SG-1 fans who might watch the episode because of Michael Shanks.”

Answers: 1) The mid-season two-parter will include various other team members as well. 2) Since it is being written by Martin Gero, a guy who has written more McKay than anyone on staff, I don’t think you have to worry on this count.

Rebekah writes: “Do you have any episodes in the can - or are they all still in varying stages of production? More importantly, my husband heard a rumor - which I know you will not confirm - but he was telling me that he heard that you all are killing off a “major” character.”

Answer: There are no finished episodes (we are still several months away from finals). At present, we are shooting episode 5 (Ghost in the Machine) and prepping episode 6 (The Shrine of Talus). As for that rumor…hunh. Interesting.
                            Thanks MrsB.
                            Spoiler:
                            All I can say that they better not. I'm tired of seeing actors getting bumped off.

Hi Ilina

TF!!! Icons!!! From Adrift...

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...heyla-icon.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ift-icon-3.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ift-icon-2.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ift-icon-9.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ift-icon-4.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ift-icon-8.jpg [url]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icons/Adrift-icon-5.jpg[/urlhttp://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ift-icon-7.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ift-icon-6.jpg

Thanx for the JM update MrsB! I freaked at first...
                            Spoiler:
                            The bit about a Major character being killed off I was worried for Major Lorne until someone reminded me of Major Teldy in Whispers... few...

Awesome icons Cazz and I hope you're right.

Originally posted by CarSen View Post
                            John & Teyla? Together!? Yeeeees of course
                            They are so cute together ..I think it's just a matter of time
                            Welcome to the Family CarSen!!!

Agree! I love and enjoy team episodes more. I don't mine character centric episodes as long as they are team base.

Cazz, can I have the one of Teyla, in the second row, second one?

Spoiler:
                            That is just wonderful!! Yeah for bro. I am glad!
                            HEY HOPE!!!

Comment

Now that i would pay good money to see......but it wouldn't last very long....oh what the heck i'd still pay to see it!

Thaks JT4L.....It's the best way to see Teyla...all whumpified!!

YIKES!!! I am so glad i'm past that stage!!
                              I would too pay $$$!

Thanx Donna!

I've been campaigning for that for a while! There's quite a few supporters on this thread

As Teyla cuddles the big fluffy Rabbit John won for her

Cazz, I am willing to join the campaign! Sign me up!

Hey, Sci!!
                              sigpic

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Awesome icons Cazz and I hope you're right.
                                Thanx Sci!

Cazz, I am willing to join the campaign! Sign me up!
                                I just had a great idea to make a Teyla vs Larrin banner but my Photoshop refuses to open

Comment

Working...
                                X