John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Teyla could do with some support in the H&H fav character thread. She is beginning to lag behind. Where are all the John and Teyla fans !! These polls usually get taken over by the Weir fans so lets show some support for John and Teyla..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53244&page=15d.
    Already voted for Teyla...She was in the lead yesterday,what happened!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Another day, another pic fic...

The Bachelor's Party

As always, silliness and sarcasm can be found there.
    You crack me up!!!
    sigpic

Comment

The Bachelor's Party

it's really too fun and the end is so great.
      Spoiler:
      Teyla really seems traumatised and when the guys run to the party
      sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Its uncanny how good you are at these stories and finding the right pics!!!
        Thanks Dude! You know, it's funny because all I have been doing is picking an episode and then thinking of a basic plot. It's weird how the picutres all seem to fit in....I'm thinking "The Long Goodbye" next. That episode has possibilites.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

YC - Your chocolate cake thing was INSANE. Your too funny!
          My favorite part...
          Spoiler:
          when Ronon cried, then blew up McKay's lab. Dude, it was so fun to "write"
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

LOL My bad TF.
            Spoiler:
            I meant what they were trying to say as their voices faded.
            Ah well.. do you really think I'm gonna tell ya?

The Bachelor's Party

Heehee! That was so funny

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            Gater and Teylafan I've read your stories and they are really good.
            Gater I find it really sweet and bittersweet it's this ? Really great and
            Spoiler:
            finally it's a story with who love Rodney well written.

And Teylafan this story is really interesting and
            Spoiler:
            John and Teyla aregreat and painful and poor Rodney. But my favorite moment is Ronon when he saw them This is in the spirit I think of what we saw in Sateda, really sweet and painful too
            Thanks asgard!
            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Made two siggies.. though they're not great..

Spoiler:

*Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Spoiler:

Not great......Are you freakin kiddin me......They're awesome!!!

Oh and TF,guess what i'm makin!
                sigpic

Comment

The Bachelor's Party

Spoiler:

I think they are great TF
                  Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                  &=AWESOME &Forever
                  No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Awesome sig work TF!!!

Hey Ninja!!!

YC - TLG is my fave ep!! I'm sure you'll do it justice with your creative madness lol

Comment

Awesome sig work TF!!!

Hey Ninja!!!

YC - TLG is my fave ep!! I'm sure you'll do it justice with your creative madness lol
                      hey MrsB......you's you,it feels like i ain't spoke to you in ages!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                        Now, I don't mind having a read of that
                        but do dream of JT when you nod off
                        I did, lol, very strange. Here's my Pirates thing...

Carnal, Tia & Will, Sexual Attraction Without Love

Spoiler:

Ohhh, I like it! I love a wee bit of Michael/Teyla action
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          hey MrsB......you's you,it feels like i ain't spoke to you in ages!!!
                          OT~ Crivens! I dinnae kae whats up with that! ( Pretty good Scottish there huh?)

Comment

OT~ Crivens! I dinnae kae whats up with that! ( Pretty good Scottish there huh?)
                            A dinnae 'ken' and your bang on
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                              okey dokey......

Round Robin Part 3
                              (sorry it's a bit long
                              -ish)

Spoiler:
                              John rubbed his own throbbing head with the hand that was not clamped firmly yet gently around Teyla’s hand. He was pretty sure that he could feel a bump or two from where he’d been whacked.

“John?” Teyla mumbled sluggishly. “John, I need to sleep....”

“Teyla,” he gave her hand an extra little squeeze when she did not respond immediately. “Teyla, look at me. I know that you’re tired, but you gotta stay awake for me, ok?” He peeked through the hole to see her eyes look up slowly to meet his. They were bloodshot and watery, but John hadn’t heard her crying. It broke his heart to see her in such a state when he could not even comfort her.

Fighting down his emotions, John closed his eyes for one second, if only to ease the pain in his head for a moment, but found it hard to open them again. He didn’t have a concussion, but who’d keep Teyla awake if he dozed off? Mentally slapping himself, he slumped against the wall so that he and Teyla would be back to back, if it were not for a cell wall that kept them apart.

After what seemed like hours and hours, a door banged open at the end of the hallway to their cells, causing both John and Teyla to jump.

Frantic, John addressed Teyla through the peep hole, “This is all some big misunderstanding! Those men who ambushed us in the alleyway a few hours after we last saw Bolka... they were trying to-,”

“SILENCE!” A voice thundered. John and Teyla looked up to see two guards and a man they had not seen before, which was odd, for the village they visited was small, so one probably would have noticed him for the huge scar along the lower left side of his face. Presumably, he was the one who had just yelled.

“Bring them,” the man ordered and both guards open the cell doors and brought their prisoners out before their master.

John was shoved in front first, but Teyla was being practically man-handled and nearly collapsed as the guard shoved her towards John. Instinctively, he caught her, wrapping both arms around her while she clung to the front of his shirt. Her hair was messed up, her whole body shaking. And John could feel her tears soaking through his shirt. John felt himself tremble with anger for doing this to them. John held her tighter. No more harm would come to her as long as there was breath in his body.

The man smiled wickedly. “Walk. Now.”

TBC!

Who's up next?
                              YAY Teyla WHUMP!!!! YAY YAY!!! Grande Master Whumpre takes JT4L into a dance and marks her rank as Whumpre Youngling

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yup apart from kae...Why do you always write kae It's ken
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X