heh she always writes kae for some reason,she'll get it right yet
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      A dinnae 'ken' and your bang on
      LOL Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Not great......Are you freakin kiddin me......They're awesome!!!

Oh and TF,guess what i'm makin!
        Aww thanks!

Umm... I'm no good at guessin.. A vid? Sig? Wallie?

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post

I think they are great TF
        Thanks Cabouse!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Awesome sig work TF!!!

Hey Ninja!!!

YC - TLG is my fave ep!! I'm sure you'll do it justice with your creative madness lol
        Thanks MrsB!
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

heh she always writes kae for some reason,she'll get it right yet
          LOL I guess I just get "sparey".

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Aww thanks!

Umm... I'm no good at guessin.. A vid? Sig? Wallie?

Thanks Cabouse!

Thanks MrsB!
            Well considering i can't do sig's or wallies...........So it's a vid but what kind!!!

LOL I guess I'm just "sparey".
            hehe,you'll get it right one day ya numpty

Hey MrsB - OT
            Spoiler:
            What's tinman like,do you watch itr,is it any good.....It starts here in May.....That Terminator series is really good,you Yanks can make some wicked cool TV shows The Brits suck at makin shows,all they put on is repeat after repeat!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              I did, lol, very strange. Here's my Pirates thing...

Carnal, Tia & Will, Sexual Attraction Without Love

Ohhh, I like it! I love a wee bit of Michael/Teyla action
              Thanks Gater!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Well considering i can't do sig's or wallies...........So it's a vid but what kind!!!
                Well.. I thought you might try that anyways! Cool.. a vid! Umm JT?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

hehe,you'll get it right one day ya numpty

Hey MrsB - OT
                  Spoiler:
                  What's tinman like,do you watch itr,is it any good.....It starts here in May.....That Terminator series is really good,you Yanks can make some wicked cool TV shows The Brits suck at makin shows,all they put on is repeat after repeat!!
                  OT~
                  Spoiler:
                  TinMan is only like a 3 hour miniseries and it was just ok-ish. Terminator is BOMB though isnt it? Have you seen all the eps yet? No I really like Robin Hood and Torchwood and they're both British shows!!!!

Comment

uh huh,i still like the way you think Could you imagine
                    Spoiler:
                    John's face when she walks out in a ballgown...His jaw would hit the floor and bounce back up!
                    Spoiler:
                    I forsee he would be particularly protective of her that night!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Another day, another pic fic...

The Bachelor's Party

As always, silliness and sarcasm can be found there.
                    Who would have thought you could turn CG in to that!

Made two siggies.. though they're not great..

Spoiler:

Love the caps you've used in the first one

Uh, I've broke a nail and now I can't type!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Well.. I thought you might try that anyways! Cool.. a vid! Umm JT?
                      Nope not JT

OT~
                      Spoiler:
                      TinMan is only like a 3 hour miniseries and it was just ok-ish. Terminator is BOMB though isnt it? Have you seen all the eps yet? No I really like Robin Hood and Torchwood and they're both British shows!!!!
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Terminator is freakin awesome.....I like Torchwood,don't really like this Robin Hood though......Oh and Doctor Who starts back on Sunday here in the UK There's not really that many good UK shows but you guys churn them out like there's no tomorrow.....

I might watch Tinman just to see what it's like....Flash Gordon is on here on the sci-fi channel!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I forsee he would be particularly protective of her that night!

Who would have thought you could turn CG in to that!

Love the caps you've used in the first one

Uh, I've broke a nail and now I can't type!

Spoiler:
                        That would be after he picks himself up from the floor,right

Ugh i hate when that happens,when i break a nail it's like the freakin end of the world!
                        sigpic

Comment

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Terminator is freakin awesome.....I like Torchwood,don't really like this Robin Hood though......Oh and Doctor Who starts back on Sunday here in the UK There's not really that many good UK shows but you guys churn them out like there's no tomorrow.....

I might watch Tinman just to see what it's like....Flash Gordon is on here on the sci-fi channel!
                          OT -
                          Spoiler:
                          They just cancelled Flash Gordon too but at least it got a pretty lengthy first season. MrB and I tried the first episode and didn't really like it. So some other 'Yankee' shows worth seeking out on the net are Deadwood, Carnivale', and Supernatural. I could give you a HUGE list but I'll throw those titles at you for now. Yeah TinMan is watchable, esp if theres nothing else on.

Comment

OT~
                            Spoiler:
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I was thinking of Robin Hood earlier for some unknown reason I LOVE it, best British show around! The only thing that erks me is that they've set Loxley in Nottingham when its actually in Sheffield! But I forgive them seen I adore anything Robin Hood, Prince of Thieve's is one of my two favourite film despite all its flaws . I've just started watching Terminator! Its GREAT! Derek has just come in to it but I have to say I'm leaning towards Sarah and her old fiance, he's adorable

Comment

Spoiler:
                              That would be after he picks himself up from the floor,right

Spoiler:
                              Yes, and before he falls again, banging his head on the edge of the table as he crashes to floor and Teyla had to help him back to his feet and keep a close eye on him

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I was thinking of Robin Hood earlier for some unknown reason I LOVE it, best British show around! The only thing that erks me is that they've set Loxley in Nottingham when its actually in Sheffield! But I forgive them seen I adore anything Robin Hood, Prince of Thieve's is one of my two favourite film despite all its flaws . I've just started watching Terminator! Its GREAT! Derek has just come in to it but I have to say I'm leaning towards Sarah and her old fiance, he's adorable

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Ya dude.. The Robin Hood series and that movie are really good! Its a shame what they did at the end of season two though but the writing and storylines have improved big time since the pilot episode most def.

Terminator is really good as well. I think Derek's character should be made to full regular as he adds a new element of hate and pain to the show that the others don't yet have.

Comment

Working...
                                X