John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    heh,maybe we can sit in the corner terrified together......

Oh does this mean i'm off the hook next Month with the RR fic
    Nope, as Elfie can tell you, once you're suckered into the RR fic, you can NEVER escape. *evil laughter*
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      CazzBlade - Great Phantoms icons
      Thanx Nina!

Oh i didn't see that one coming
      Spoiler:
      both of them charged.......You know how much i like my Teyla whump!
      Spoiler:
      SHEP WHUMP!!!

Oh very nice cazz!
      Thanx Linda

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        OT~
        Spoiler:
        LOL For real? That is too damn funny man.......Who the heck are those characters!!!

Dude, those icons are BOMB.
        OT--
        Spoiler:
        It's from an old *old* video game (for NES and PC) called Maniac Mansion. It's kind of Zork (if you remember or played that game) meets Frankenstein. For some reason, I can picture you liking it. LOL
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Thanx MrsB!

I'll post some Phantoms icons to celebrate:

I love the last Ronon one and the last one. Great job!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            Linda, if you can post here, you can write Trust me! It's that simple!

Also you guys see the line in JM's blog I bolded? Do we actually WANT them again?! personally, gimmie Kolya or Mikey over them!!

Also WAY TO GO RUBY on part one!!!!! Love it!

Sci, short and sweet I like it!!

Wait untill you guys see/read my Whodunit story! it'll be short and sweet and FUNNY!
            Well you guys have more faith in me than i do

Nope i DO NOT want the Travellers back................BORING!!!!! I'd rather have the freakin replicators first!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Nope, as Elfie can tell you, once you're suckered into the RR fic, you can NEVER escape. *evil laughter*
            oh ummmmmmmmmmm,oh did i mention i was changing my name next month
            sigpic

Comment

Thanx Nina!

Spoiler:
              SHEP WHUMP!!!

Thanx Linda

Spoiler:
              SHEP AND TEYLA WHUMP...........Then they can comfort each other
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                I love the last Ronon one and the last one. Great job!
                Thanx YC!

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                While in a cold, damp cell

Comment

Hi all I'm sorry to go eat yesterday but you know food is sacred for me I think 2nd behind SGA
                  Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH im fifth i hope i wont embarass my self at the rr this is actually the first time ive actually wrote anything since High School im just a little scared
                  Hey don't stress I think it will be cool you have all great ideas and I won't leave lol I'm impressed that you are decided to do this (I know you are several to stress) and I think it's great bravo
                  Np i mean it i really love the latest set of sigs you did
                  Thank you so much you are so nice
                  Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                  Round Robin Part One

Here we go...

Spoiler:

At first, John hadn’t been too worried. I mean, how many times had they suddenly found themselves on the bad side of seemingly friendly natives? And the charge – murder? It was ridiculous – he and Teyla had been on the other side of the village when Bokla had been killed, no one could really seriously think they’d actually done it.

But, sitting in the same spot on a cold stone floor that he’d been sitting in for the past seven hours, John was definitely starting to worry. Why were they still here? How had this not been cleared up yet? What were Rodney and Ronon doing to help them, or were they locked up too?

And then there was Teyla…

John pressed his cheek to the rough stone wall and peered through a gap in the bricks. It was about one-and-a-half handspans wide and about two inches tall, and on the other side of it sat Teyla. Except that right now, John couldn’t see her.

“Teyla! Hey, Teyla!” John cried out in a panic.

“I am here, John,” came Teyla’s faint reply.

John breathed out a sigh of relief. “Sit up Teyla,” he said firmly. “And stay with me. You can’t go to sleep with a concussion. You know that.”

John heard Teyla shifting and then saw the top of her head through the gap in the wall. Then her fingers appeared, holding on to the stone. John placed as much of his own hand as would fit on top of hers.

“Stay with me,” he repeated.

Eight hours earlier…

Spoiler:
                  Okay, so - people actually have to think about this one. I've given you a lot of leaway, but obviously I've mentioned things that you guys have to write about, because it's a flashback... hope that's not too annoying for you; I thought a Pulp Fiction-esque RR would be fun...

Right, well, I'm not sure if I'll be back in before I go (probably not) so I'll see you guys later. I'll be checking in quite often, and hopefully updating my LJ with news of the con. Please note the hopefully - I seriously am totally useless at LJ.

Toodles!
                  Wow it's a really great start I love it well done
                  I made this last night
                  Wow beautifully done I like the pics you use and it's really pretty
                  Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                  MysteryMadchen writes: “Is there any hope that we will get to see more of sheppard’s past in season 5?“

Answer: Possibly.

Ruffles writes: “Any chance on seeing Nancy or David Sheppard in S5?”

Answer: Nancy - quite possible. David - unlikely.

Tba writes: “1) What happened to the Wraith’s ability to regenerate from bullet impacts very fast, and to create hallucinations? 2) When you are writing a script, at which point in the story you usually begin writing? Beginning, middle, end, or does that differ each time?

3) What’s the general direction s5 is heading? (i.e. in s4 it was allying with the wraith to fight a common enemy, the asurans) 4) Any Traveler or Genii stories in s5?”

Answers: 1) They are still capable of regenerating, but we’re using different ordnance. They’re also still capable of creating hallucinations. 2) Always at the beginning. 3) S5 will focus on the changes in a post-Wraith ascendant Pegasus Galaxy. 4) We’ll be seeing the Travelers again. As for the Genii…their presence will be felt as well.

Rebekah writes: “How is the decision made who among your recurring characters get added as regular cast members?”

Answer: That’s a decision made by the producer and it’s based on the screen time a character is expected to see. In Jewel’s case, for instance, we envisioned more screen time for Keller and, after her first season on the show, promoted her to regular. Michael, on the other hand, is not a character we envision appearing in more than a handful of episodes and, so, will remain a guest star.

"As expected, I spent most of the day in editing working on my producer’s cut of Broken Ties. I trimmed the Previously On segment, made some changes to the opening walk and talk, and was making good progress - until I was stymied by the conference room scene.

I considered my options, tried to formulate a game plan, suggested playing part of the scene on Sheppard (which didn’t really work), tried to stay in the wide (which didn’t really work either), tried to stay off Woolsey’s right shoulder (which proved impossible). Eventually, I gave up and moved on, reasoning I’d probably have more success tomorrow because tomorrow is Tuesday and, historically, Tuesday’s have always been good editing days. I skipped the scene and forged ahead, putting back the reference to Sarif Sur, losing the foibles gag, adding head here, tail trimming there -"

Thanks alot Kimberly - Really glad you enjoyed it!!!

Heading to work in a minute!! BBL
                  Thanks for the link
                  Thanx MrsB!

Blog
                  Spoiler:
                  Nancy = possible Earth story = possible Teyla on Earth (with Shep of course )

Great idea I was like NinaM I'm not too glad to see her again
                  Thanks for the update...

Season 5
                  Spoiler:
                  Nancy... sigh do we really have to meet his ex-wife again... it's not like their last encounter was comfortable and from his first reaction in Outcast it was like he wasn't to happy ab out meeting her again... if it's an earth story then for heaven sake get Teyla to go with him now that would be better...
                  Really well said
                  Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Round Robin Part 2

Spoiler:
                  Eight hours earlier:

John and Teyla arrives on the planet Kroi, a peaceful trading place, that Teyla vaguely remembers from childhood.. They are hoping to find a decent supply of fruits and vegetables to tie them over between the Daedalus's visits.

As they come into the village, they meet a man name Bokla. He greets them warmly and shows them around the village. They talk about possible trades and after an hour of talking, Bokla excuses himself to see who may be willing to do any business with them.

Bokla returns after a couple of hours and he is acting extremely nervous. He tells them that he may have someone that is interested in some trade, but they won't be available for another few more hours. He continues to tell them where to meet these people and starts to rush off. He briefly glances back with a look of regret and disappears as quickly as possible.

John releases a uncomfortable sigh, "I have a bad feeling about this."

"I believe you are right. Maybe we should simply leave," Teyla suggests.

Back to the present.

Sorry. I hope it's ok. I'm a little distracted with the kids.
                  JT4L is next?
                  Youhou it's great really interesting and there is a lot of questions
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I was actually hoping...

Spoiler:
                    when we saw her in Outcast that she wouldn't get to know about what he does..or about Atlantis.. and I sure hope she wont.. I don't need that as an excuse to come back every other freaking epi they would need to bring it up...she is part of his past and I don't see him as a guy that has been dwelling over it so why keep bringing it up everything... why do they need these stupid plot devices...some guy to have as a plot device for Teyla..and hell if they are going to use Nancy for the same reason... it's like when they do a Shep centric epi..do they always need to include a woman of some kind...his ex-wife,,a boring Larrin or some other chick... what is it with these writers and having the need to always bring in women in Shep centric episodes... or any other he might be in for the most part... yeah he is the hero, yeah he is gorgeous and sexy .. but for the love of all things quit this constant women issue when it comes to John... isn't there anything more intresting to give to his character or being told about him then the constant female issue.. if they are so scared to go ahead with John and Teyla then they should just quit picking in a mindless female everytime...it's getting boring as hell now... and just the damn thought about also seeing the Travelers again..please spare me..I don't think I have ever met a more boring race then them... and they were so great as we were told about them..and for me all it turned out to be was a total waste of space if Larrin was all they got...
                    I agree with all of what you said and
                    Spoiler:
                    I would like to see more season 1 or 2 or better the end of season 3 with team eps and not too much arcs which include only one character. I don't want too character centered I think this is the default of SGA you always want to see your character and when he is not here you are angry. I went to Shep Whumping thread because I think they knew a lot of things, spoilers... but at the end I discover that they always wanted Shep story and if it wasn't a Shep story they weren't happy. Hey this isn't a critic Ispeak of what I know and I do the same things in fact when I read this I said to myself why again Shep and not Teyla so you see I do the same like I said it's not a critic and it's probably the same in the Ronon or McKay thread but I would prefer that people said hey why not all the team

Thanx MrsB!

I'll post some Phantoms icons to celebrate:

Wow these icons are amazing great job
                    Oh i see in my mailbox wedj has updated atlantis olympics,,,Off to read that!
                    Youhou but I don't know if I will have time
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Thanx YC!

Spoiler:

Oh yeah great ideas really good

And I had fun again yesterday I didn't dare to post it. I don't find it good I don't know why but I take a lot of time to did this I have to be obstinated so here
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Well you guys have more faith in me than i do

Nope i DO NOT want the Travellers back................BORING!!!!! I'd rather have the freakin replicators first!
                        Which ones? Milky Way or Pegasus? Personally Repli here wants to return, but in a nicer way, don't ya Repli? See, he's nice now! err..... Repli, what's wrong?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanx YC!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          and big honkin Rats in the cell beside them

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          I agree with all of what you said and
                          Spoiler:
                          I would like to see more season 1 or 2 or better the end of season 3 with team eps and not too much arcs which include only one character. I don't want too character centered I think this is the default of SGA you always want to see your character and when he is not here you are angry. I went to Shep Whumping thread because I think they knew a lot of things, spoilers... but at the end I discover that they always wanted Shep story and if it wasn't a Shep story they weren't happy. Hey this isn't a critic Ispeak of what I know and I do the same things in fact when I read this I said to myself why again Shep and not Teyla so you see I do the same like I said it's not a critic and it's probably the same in the Ronon or McKay thread but I would prefer that people said hey why not all the team

Youhou but I don't know if I will have time
                          Oh you gotta make time to read atlantis olympics....It's pretty funny and that Teyla is a sneaky one
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Which ones? Milky Way or Pegasus? Personally Repli here wants to return, but in a nicer way, don't ya Repli? See, he's nice now! err..... Repli, what's wrong?
                            uhhhhhhhhhh *shudders* they are just too much like spiders and i HATE spiders........but i'll take the Milky way and Pegasus repli's ove the Travellers any day of the week!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanx asgard!

And I had fun again yesterday I didn't dare to post it. I don't find it good I don't know why but I take a lot of time to did this I have to be obstinated so here
                              Spoiler:
                              Very inventive

Spoiler:
                              and big honkin Rats in the cell beside them
                              Spoiler:
                              along with the criminally insane maffia boss

Spiders, rats, next it'll be dragonfly

Comment

Thanx asgard!

Very inventive

Spoiler:
                                along with the criminally insane maffia boss

Spiders, rats, next it'll be dragonfly

Spoiler:
                                And they've always got a freaky looking repulsive sidekick....don't they!

oh oh what about vampire bats
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X