John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    hmmmm,some good challenges there..I think you should do one gater,what abnout
    Spoiler:
    Truly Mischievous

gater,what's wrong with you,are you feeling ok *checks gaters temperature* hmmm you are a little hot,are you running a fever!
    I'll give it a bash.

Heh, I know. What's wrong with me? I go have the cold... maybe it's effecting/affecting my brain chemistry!
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Mornin' Y'all!

It's Friday! SQUEEEEE! SGA !!

I feel like celebrating and I am in breakfast mood!

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

From IMDB (about TLM)

Spoiler:
        "Stargate: Atlantis" .... Larrin (2 episodes, 2007-2008)
        ... aka Porte d'Atlantis, La (Canada: French title: dubbed version)
        ... aka Stargate: Atlantis (USA: Spanish title)
        - Be All My Sins Remember'd (2008) TV episode .... Larrin
        - Travelers (2007) TV episode .... Larrin

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          I know man! What's happening to me? Going to Paris was a bad idea! Hahaha.

I really liked Doxy's wee fic... It was goood.
          Hee hee. Well, I love it anyway.
          She does good work.

Oh, MrsB, now you've got me thinking! (And I don't like it!) hahaha. I agree with Sci... The angst tonight will be high. We've seen how protective of Teyla and
          Spoiler:
          her kid John has become this season, so this must be hell for him. He's no doubt blaming himself - in that round about way that only John can! If he gets there and sees her and then she is gone before he can rescue her, I think we'll see some definite angst. I hope he lashes out at something/someone "WHERE IS SHE?" style. That would make my day.

Camy thinks the episode will be based around
          Spoiler:
          Carson's return... but I don't see how they can do that, considering that TEYLA is missing. I hope it's equally balanced.

I really can't wait.
          Oh I hope so too.
          Spoiler:
          As you were saying that. I was think that is a typical thing for stories like this for couple that are canon. The hereo see his girl, she reaches out in desperation, he can't get to her because something is preventing him and then she's gone again. I will still work for me. Even if he just hears her calling his name.

I think it will be some what even. We know form the stills that Carson is with then off world, so he is suppose to be helping them find Teyla. Right?

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
          Um, I've been hearing alot about TLM spoilers, I don't know much about that ep.
          I don't know too much, but there is a very good spoiler on the ep description and go to the Season 4 forum and go to the dialogue thread if you want.

BBL

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            No, I mean...
            Spoiler:
            Rodney telling John.
            I'm sorry for wording it wrong.

OOOH! How did I miss that connection????
            OK, so far the 8 are; Kate, Jack, Hurley, Ben, Aaron, Sayid. How else was part of the *
            Oh I finally found out why Frank looked familar. The Lawnmower Man. He was Jobe. Duh me.
            OT~
            Spoiler:
            LOL for Lawnmower Man.....So I think Frank is the coolest of the new people so far....
            Do you want me to tell you who the Oceanic Six are? Are you sure???

Here:

Spoiler:
            Jack
            Kate
            Hurley
            Sayid
            Sun
            &
            Jin

Aaron wont be counted as one of them and Ben was not on Oceanic Airlines Flight 815

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Dropping off some of Sci's B-day early. I don't take credit for all of this Sci had a hand in this.

Spoiler:
              "Aw, Teyla, just exactly what have you been doing to my body," John asks.

Smiling sheepishly, Teyla turned to walk away.

"Teyla, why is my hair is wet," John inquires.

"John, I took a shower," she replies.

His face became ashen, his mouth opened except no words were uttered.

Staring at her for what seems an eternity, he finally had the courage to ask, "Did you say a shower?"

"Well, yes," being very evasive in her response, the look of utter horror written all over John's face.

His hand raised, his index finger rising as if to make a point. "Naked," he asks.

"Well John, how does one take a shower," she questions, rolling her eyes, trying not to laugh at the stun expression on John's face.

"Naked!"

She nodded, "Yes, naked," she replies.

“Really, John, I don’t know why you keep on asking me that? If I took a shower, yes then, I was naked, well, not me, your was body was naked.” Of course she knew full well why, he was having a difficult time with her seeing him naked, but she was so enjoying his discomfort.

“Do you prefer that I had walked around with an unclean body? Well, your unclean body. After I had a workout, there was a strange smell coming from your underarm,” she provided.

John frowning, “You don’t understand why,” he exclaims. “You particularly threaten me not to look at your body unclothed, but you can look at mines,” he pronounces.

“John you have my word that I did not look if that what you are concern about… much,” she answers a smiling forming at the corners of her mouth.

“Hey!”

Have a good day guys!!!
              sigpic
              Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
              Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
              WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                oh very nice,do wqe have another aspiring artist in or midst!

Ooh more great artwork!

hmmmm,some good challenges there..I think you should do one gater,what abnout
                Spoiler:
                Truly Mischievous

gater,what's wrong with you,are you feeling ok *checks gaters temperature* hmmm you are a little hot,are you running a fever!

Oh
                Spoiler:
                i'm sorry to hear that,well i hope everythings ok now and we're all asking for her so tell her to get well soon!

Ooh even more lovely sigs,,,I don't know how you guys manage to do it!
                Thanks Linda.

The Last Man cast. I knew she wasn't in it.
                Spoiler:
                EPISODE NUMBER - 420
                ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 03.07.08
                WRITTEN BY - Joseph Mallozzi & Paul Mullie
                DIRECTED BY - Martin Wood
                GUEST STARRING - Robert Picardo (Richard Woolsey), Jewel Staite (Jennifer Keller), David Nykl (Radek Zelenka), Kate Hewlett (Jeannie Miller), Connor Trinneer (Michael)
                Who are you talking about?
                Spoiler:
                If you are referring to Teyla, she is.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Mornin' Y'all!

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hee heee. Good thing I don't any of that stuff in the house.

From IMDB (about TLM)

Spoiler:
                It's only going to be in clips and nothing major.

Ok. Now I really need to go.

Comment

Mornin' Y'all!

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Got enough munchies there Elf......Someone feeling hungry....I've just had my Tea!

From IMDB (about TLM)

Spoiler:
                  UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Freakin Larrin
                  Spoiler:
                  Why do they have to bring that underdressed hussy space chick back.....Can you say oh i don't know
                  Spoiler:
                  BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'll give it a bash.

Heh, I know. What's wrong with me? I go have the cold... maybe it's effecting/affecting my brain chemistry!
                  Oh coolie......hmmm maybe you shouldn't go to Paris again,i think it messes with your Brain chemistry!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                    Thanks guys!!

Dropping off some of Sci's B-day early. I don't take credit for all of this Sci had a hand in this.

Spoiler:

Staring at her for what seems an eternity, he finally had the courage to ask, "Did you say a shower?"

"Well, yes," being very evasive in her response, the look of utter horror written all over John's face.

His hand raised, his index finger rising as if to make a point. "Naked," he asks.

"Well John, how does one take a shower," she questions, rolling her eyes, trying not to laugh at the stun expression on John's face.

"Naked!"

“Really, John, I don’t know why you keep on asking me that? If I took a shower, yes then, I was naked, well, not me, your was body was naked.” Of course she knew full well why, he was having a difficult time with her seeing him naked, but she was so enjoying his discomfort.

“Do you prefer that I had walked around with an unclean body? Well, your unclean body. After I had a workout, there was a strange smell coming from your underarm,” she provided.

John frowning, “You don’t understand why,” he exclaims. “You particularly threaten me not to look at your body unclothed, but you can look at mines,” he pronounces.

“John you have my word that I did not look if that what you are concern about… much,” she answers a smiling forming at the corners of her mouth.

“Hey!”

Have a good day guys!!!
                    heehee that was fun...I could so picture this!

Ok BBL guys!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      very Cool vid!! It rocks~

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                      Hey Ladies! I've been outta the loop for a bit, anyone wanna catch me up on spoilers? Pretty please?

RL
                      Spoiler:
                      My mom is in the hospital for a minor heart attack, her fourth one. Four heart attacks by 37, I think she made a world record or something. But if I don't respond I'm at the hospital with her.
                      Spoiler:
                      Oh sweetie! I am sorry to hear that! (((HUGS))) and prayers to you and mother!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

very Cool vid!! It rocks~
                        BUG SHEPPY!!! What more could Elfie ask for?! the music timing to the scenes was nearly perfect

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                          Thanks guys!!

Spoiler:

"Naked!"

“Hey!”

Have a good day guys!!!
                          Great job Hope! When do we get to read more of it??

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Who are you talking about?
                            Spoiler:
                            If you are referring to Teyla, she is.

It's only going to be in clips and nothing major.
                            I meant Larrin. If she was in it at all, they'd need to put her on the guest star list. Even if it's clips from another episode, I'm sure.

And if it's clips from another episode, then we know what happens so we've nothing to worry about.

Comment

So, I am confused.

So, is Larrin in TLM or is she not in the TLM? From what Gator posted, it seems that she isn't going to be in it.

But, in JM's blog, he said that she is going to be in TLM.

I even noticed that when you checked to see who the guest stars or cast for the Kindred 1&2 not all the cast are listed as to who portrays the characters.
                              Spoiler:
                              Kanaan
                              . So, it is highly possible that she is going to be in the ep.

I so hope not! She really did not have the effect that the writers were hoping for. But, she is the eye candy.
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

hey guys, what do you think of my sig? Mynthira (Myn) made it for me!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X